Awards
  • Established
It's cause i'm dead :D

I'm going skydiving tomorrow, ow ow!

2 for 1 special, cause they've had quite a few deaths over the years:eek: :p

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
KC the skydiver.. very cool.. have a great one my man.. and don't hit the ground too hard.

Bone

Awards
They're letting you jump out of a plane?? LOL I can see it now................ you gonna wear that cute bikini number you have? :D Good luck bro

Peace

Bone

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
it's helluva lotta fun...be safe...

are you doing tandem or free fall?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Damn, my life is officially garbage....

Fukin insomnia from the gear i think, it's 4:30 in the morning and i'm supposed to be waking up in a hour and a half to leave but i just can't sleep. I don't see this happening...... There's always next week i guess :mad: :mad: :(

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
How much sleep do you really need to jump out of an airplane?!?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
KC don't blame the gear, I think someone's just a little scared:D :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I want to do that so bad. There's a place a little less than an hour from me that offers it I think. How much is it up there KC?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Skydiving is supposed to be safer than bungee jumping, although I would not try either. I am a pilot, so (as the old joke goes) it makes no sense to me to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. ;) When it does happen, I hope everything goes great and is very enjoyable. :cool:

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
/seinfeld Skydivers wearing helmets! Whats the deeeeeal with that!

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
KC, wouldn't jumping out of an airplane in Canada in late October turn you into a 120 mph ice cube?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
How much sleep do you really need to jump out of an airplane?!?
Combination of a paranoid girlfriend and insomnia i think is what made me decide not to go today. She was bitching at me the whole time about going and then when she hears be getting outta bed every 20 minutes she's started bitching even more :rolleyes:

I don't think sitting through 6 hours of class without sleep the night before would have been too bright of me, don't think i would have paid to much attention to WTF i was supposed to be doing lol.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I want to do that so bad. There's a place a little less than an hour from me that offers it I think. How much is it up there KC?
It was actually extremely cheap, $225 for 2 people to go, includes 6 hour class and then one jump. Then you become certified and can jump cheaper i think.

bigbadboss101

Awards
I did mine in Didsbury a few years ago. Beiseker is the one where people die. After a couple dives one can do free-falling.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I went free-falling the first time, after an eight hour class though, but since I was the only one there taking the class, turned out to be a 4-5 hour class, followed by a test, and then there was a long wait for the wind to die down...great fun

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, if you're brave enough to go skydiving in Beiseker you're a much braver individual than I am. Seems way too much like Russian roulette to me!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist

Combination of a paranoid girlfriend and insomnia i think is what made me decide not to go today. She was bitching at me the whole time about going and then when she hears be getting outta bed every 20 minutes she's started bitching even more :rolleyes:

I don't think sitting through 6 hours of class without sleep the night before would have been too bright of me, don't think i would have paid to much attention to WTF i was supposed to be doing lol.
Good point lol =)