IF Icon One & Alpha Four

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Gentlemen I have got some Icon One & Alpha Four, Sustain Alpha and Iconogenin on its way. Have some Anastrozole and debating whether to post cycle with Clomid or Enclomiphene and the Anastraozole. Also I was recommended to do a 6 week cycle instead of 8 and to start off this way.

Alpha four 2 pumps 3 weeks then 5 the last 3 weeks
Icon One 3 pumps then 5 the last 3 weeks
I was recommended dosing anastrozole twice a week on cycle at .5mg split dose per week on cycle.

Post cycle 4 weeks
Clomid/------25/25/12.5/12.5 Or enclomiphene (???) Or Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20
Anastrozole- .5mg twice a week
Sustan Alpha bottle (should I use two bottles?.
Iconogenin

I was recommended not to wait for itchy nipples etc on cycle but to dose the AI at .5mg twice a week or .5 mg mid week. I already do have some gyno from a past Epistane cycle which I got a rebound from it months later. I understand we are all different and that is why I am asking for some input. Thanks yall!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few thoughts:

1) I would personally opt for 8 weeks instead of 6.
2) I'm not sure what those doses are per pump but 2 or 3 pumps sounds a bit low dosed. However, I don't know how much 1-DHEA is in there.
3) Running an AI on cycle sounds crazy to me for this cycle. This could end up hindering gains and ruining the cycle but that's your choice. If you're going to run an AI on cycle, I would opt for something OTC like Inhibit E. And if you're still dead set on running an AI in PCT, I would maybe opt for something like Virtus. I would consider leaving the adex in the drawer until you feel you really needed it.
4) Whether it's clomid, enclo, or nolva, they are all fine choices. Just pick one.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
A few thoughts:

1) I would personally opt for 8 weeks instead of 6.
2) I'm not sure what those doses are per pump but 2 or 3 pumps sounds a bit low dosed. However, I don't know how much 1-DHEA is in there.
3) Running an AI on cycle sounds crazy to me for this cycle. This could end up hindering gains and ruining the cycle but that's your choice. If you're going to run an AI on cycle, I would opt for something OTC like Inhibit E. And if you're still dead set on running an AI in PCT, I would maybe opt for something like Virtus. I would consider leaving the adex in the drawer until you feel you really needed it.
4) Whether it's clomid, enclo, or nolva, they are all fine choices. Just pick one.
1. Alright I'll do 8 instead!
2.Dosages
Icon one 5 pumps-112.5 mg 1-DHEA, 94.5mg DHEA and 18mg Pregnenolone.

Alpha Four 5 pumps-225mg 4-DHEA, 100mg. Androsterone.
3. Sounds good I'll hold off the AI on cycle and save it for my post cycle. So with the 1 Andro and 4 Andro combination it should all balance out to not aromatize and lose libido correct?
4. I have used Nolvadex in the past so I'll stick to the most faithful.
Thanks!!! Excited about this!!!!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2.Dosages

3. Sounds good I'll hold off the AI on cycle and save it for my post cycle. So with the 1 Andro and 4 Andro combination it should all balance out to not aromatize and lose libido correct?
I am currently using icon 1 and a4. How much do you weigh? I would suggest 3 pumps a day of each for a couple weeks then go to 4 pumps a day of one or both. I have used them together many times and I feel it works better high dosing one and low dosing the other.

Right now I am using 2-3 pumps icon one, 4-5 pumps of alpha 4 and 5-6 pumps of ultra epi All applied once daily. I only take cap 1 cap of SNS inhibit e every 12 hours.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2.Dosages

Here are my thoughts:

1) 8 weeks (y)
2) Personally, I would do the full 5 pumps of Icon One if it's 112.5 mg of 1-DHEA. The Alpha Four should be fine at a lower dose, say 2 or 3 pumps.
3) The 4-DHEA can aromatize but that's not really a bad thing. The Alpha Four, as well as the extras in Icon One are there to help add some test and estrogen which will actually help your libido. If you crush your estrogen you'll definitely have libido problems. Just keep an eye out for any estrogen sides. If you want to run an OTC AI, Virtus is plenty strong enough.
4) Nolvadex (y)

If you're really hung up on the estrogen, you can just run the Icon One without the Alpha Four. The DHEA and pregnenolone could be enough to help with libido and lethargy.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
I am currently using icon 1 and a4. How much do you weigh? I would suggest 3 pumps a day of each for a couple weeks then go to 4 pumps a day of one or both. I have used them together many times and I feel it works better high dosing one and low dosing the other.

Right now I am using 2-3 pumps icon one, 4-5 pumps of alpha 4 and 5-6 pumps of ultra epi All applied once daily. I only take cap 1 cap of SNS inhibit e every 12 hours.
I currently weight 170-75. I had thought of that, maybe the Icon One at it's 5 pumps since it's at 112.5 mg and Alpha Four at 3-4 first 4 weeks then the fulk 5 the last 4 weeks.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Here are my thoughts:

1) 8 weeks (y)
2) Personally, I would do the full 5 pumps of Icon One if it's 112.5 mg of 1-DHEA. The Alpha Four should be fine at a lower dose, say 2 or 3 pumps.
3) The 4-DHEA can aromatize but that's not really a bad thing. The Alpha Four, as well as the extras in Icon One are there to help add some test and estrogen which will actually help your libido. If you crush your estrogen you'll definitely have libido problems. Just keep an eye out for any estrogen sides. If you want to run an OTC AI, Virtus is plenty strong enough.
4) Nolvadex (y)

If you're really hung up on the estrogen, you can just run the Icon One without the Alpha Four. The DHEA and pregnenolone could be enough to help with libido and lethargy.
I agree with 1-3, I'll keep the OTC and will try and get either Virtus or Inhibit E and the Nolvadex definitely for PCT along with Sustain Alpha and maybe some Tribulus product.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I currently weight 170-75. I had thought of that, maybe the Icon One at it's 5 pumps since it's at 112.5 mg and Alpha Four at 3-4 first 4 weeks then the fulk 5 the last 4 weeks.
Exactly. For me I just figured I could handle 5 or 6 six pumps of all 3 a day but I was wrong. If I was to use exemestane I could but I don't like ais. Especially the icon one, that preg and 5dhea can really throw you off balance fast at 5 pumps.

Overall I am really enjoying the Iconic Formulation tds.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
What was y'all's experience overall with these two products?? Sides?? I'm real subjective to sides in the past I ran PHs and by the 3rd day I'd get itchy nips or small pinching around the areola so i do have some gyno from the past. I ran Epistane which removed the gyno flare up but then it flared up again months later lol.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What was y'all's experience overall with these two products?? Sides?? I'm real subjective to sides in the past I ran PHs and by the 3rd day I'd get itchy nips or small pinching around the areola so i do have some gyno from the past. I ran Epistane which removed the gyno flare up but then it flared up again months later lol.
only the Pregnenolone gave me any sides from the above listed products. nipples that itched so bad I made them bleed scratching them in my sleep. but my issues went away super simple with some alpha gel.

I think I shed a bit more with the androsterone because I get that in ultra hard, but shed less with ultra epi, epiandrolean, and xpg epiandro. still, androsterone has those massively feel good vibes.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with 1-3, I'll keep the OTC and will try and get either Virtus or Inhibit E and the Nolvadex definitely for PCT along with Sustain Alpha and maybe some Tribulus product.
Virtus is a stronger AI than Inhibit E, so if you go with Virtus I would just start at .25 per day and then assess from there if you think you need more. Don't just start with 1ml.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Exactly. For me I just figured I could handle 5 or 6 six pumps of all 3 a day but I was wrong. If I was to use exemestane I could but I don't like ais. Especially the icon one, that preg and 5dhea can really throw you off balance fast at 5 pumps.

Overall I am really enjoying the Iconic Formulation tds.
Really?? I'm 39 right now and my test has been low, energy down etc. How old were you when that 5dhea and pregnenolone give you problems and how did you rid of that?

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Virtus is a stronger AI than Inhibit E, so if you go with Virtus I would just start at .25 per day and then assess from there if you think you need more. Don't just start with 1ml.
I will definitely look to buy Virtus!! And follow this thank you

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really?? I'm 39 right now and my test has been low, energy down etc. How old were you when that 5dhea and pregnenolone give you problems and how did you rid of that?
I'm 39 too. I've never had issues with test or any of the 4 andros in moderately high doses. I believe it's everything in the icon 1 that is giving me trouble, I was doing 8 pumps of a4 and 6 pumps of epi with no problem for a couple weeks.

I'm not going to take an AI or prami because this "cycle" is more about finding my max dose of all of these andros while only using otc supports. Tadalifil is pretty much otc right? 😁

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm 39 too. I've never had issues with test or any of the 4 andros in moderately high doses. I believe it's everything in the icon 1 that is giving me trouble, I was doing 8 pumps of a4 and 6 pumps of epi with no problem for a couple weeks.
I'm 41, but was 40 when I started trying dermacrine and it's the only product I've had issues with which is why I think it was the pregn for me as well.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pregnenolone seems to be very hit or miss for people. I personally never had any issues with it.
thats what I keep hearing too.
I actually tried dermacrine 2 more times months later to see if it was in my head, or possibly a different product but both times within a couple days; itchy nips.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
only the Pregnenolone gave me any sides from the above listed products. nipples that itched so bad I made them bleed scratching them in my sleep. but my issues went away super simple with some alpha gel.

I think I shed a bit more with the androsterone because I get that in ultra hard, but shed less with ultra epi, epiandrolean, and xpg epiandro. still, androsterone has those massively feel good vibes.
The Alpha Gel got rid of your itchy nips?? Yeah I hate that feeling overall or the chest itching lol have tried a test booster with DHEA in the past and I responded well but not sure about the pregnenolone added and DHEA with Icon one well see.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards

I'm not going to take an AI or prami because this "cycle" is more about finding my max dose of all of these andros while only using otc supports. Tadalifil is pretty much otc right? 😁
Tadalafil is pretty much lol I like the pumps off Tadalafil it's crazy how it works in different ways lol Prami I have as well from a MK677 cycle I had planned just looking to see how to dose it before i think of adding MK677 to this Icon and Alpha Four Cycke

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
I'm 41, but was 40 when I started trying dermacrine and it's the only product I've had issues with which is why I think it was the pregn for me as well.
Oh wow so that pregn is something to look out for, that was from Dermacrine though right which is just Dhea and pregn?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tadalafil is pretty much lol I like the pumps off Tadalafil it's crazy how it works in different ways lol Prami I have as well from a MK677 cycle I had planned just looking to see how to dose it before i think of adding MK677 to this Icon and Alpha Four Cycke
Prami is definitely not something you're going to want to take unless you have to. Try something like Inhibit P for prolactin control on MK-677 and bring out the Prami only if needed. I've only used caber but I've heard prami make you flat out sick.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Alpha Gel got rid of your itchy nips??
Every time. I keep alpha gel in stock at home now basically and if I ever have an itchy nip, or feel like I'm not pitching enough tents, alpha gel gets me right within a day or 2.

Oh wow so that pregn is something to look out for, that was from Dermacrine though right which is just Dhea and pregn?
that's just my experience, but it was my experience on 3 attempts. I actually still have some dermacrine because I just haven't been able to finish the bottle without it happening. But when I use XPG Dhea, I have zero issues. In fact I'm using it right now.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Prami is definitely not something you're going to want to take unless you have to. Try something like Inhibit P for prolactin control on MK-677 and bring out the Prami only if needed. I've only used caber but I've heard prami make you flat out sick.
I actually have those two in the cart as we speak for the prolactin on MK677. I believe it, the prami I have is at .2mg

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Anyone used Enclomiphene for PCT and at what dosages? Thanks