Alpha Four/Icon One ????

d77

Awards
I just found a bottle of Alpha four and icon one in my old supplement cabinet. I ordered this at least a year ago and totally forgot about these. The bottom of each bottle has, what I interpret as an expiration date of 07082022....Im taking it was marked to expire on july 8.....How safe and/or effective would these be if I used them now??

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should be completely fine, if stored in a cool and dry place.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If the pump gets stuck, you can open the bottom cap and push from inside with a suitable object. If the product seems clumped up or something, try bathing the bottle in hot water for a few minutes.

d77

Awards
Thanks.. I figured as much. I'm on day 2 of using this stack..excited to see how it goes

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks.. I figured as much. I'm on day 2 of using this stack..excited to see how it goes
Should be a nice stack. Quality products. If you only have 1 of both, I would suggest getting 1 more of both to make an 8 week run. Much more worthwile.

Strong still has both (production has been stopped).

You could throw in Apex Stanogen or/and CEL Stano-Plex and make the run even more enjoyable and add a little strenght and hardness.

Last edited:

d77

Awards
Should be a nice stack. Quality products. If you only have 1 of both, I would suggest getting 1 more of both to make an 8 week run. Much more worthwile.

Strong still has both (production has been stopped).

You could throw in Apex Stanogen or/and CEL Stano-Plex and make the run even more enjoyable and add a little strengt and hardness.
gotcha...I got 2 of the alpha 4 and one of the icon 1..will look to add another bottle of the icon one before this one runs out..also will check out the other products you recommended. Good looking out

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
gotcha...I got 2 of the alpha 4 and one of the icon 1..will look to add another bottle of the icon one before this one runs out..also will check out the other products you recommended. Good looking out
Agreed with the above and definitely check out Strong Supplement Shop before the stock runs out. You can use STAYSTRONG discount code at checkout and that should get you a discount.