If I want to run Halodrol for 4-6 weeks, what else do I need?

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Decided I wanted to run a 4-6 week Halodrol cycle. Olympus Halo-100 to be exact. I know I'll need an on cycle support, and from what ive heard AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support 2.0 will be a good one. But Im now wondering what AI to get, so I would need some suggestions on that front. Any recommendations for an Aromatase Inhibitor and a good PCT?

Thanks guys.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Exemestane aka aromasin is a good AI. Otc AI is letrone although I don't know how effective it is since I haven't done any research on it myself but people say it's pretty effective.
Get a SERM for pct. either nolva or Clomid both are very popular.
All of these are a must to have if you want to cycle.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is methylated, you will need tudca for the liver and also recommend a test base like dermacrime, epiandro, 4 andro or possibly low dose trest to combat lethargy and help libido.

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Halodrol is methylated, you will need tudca for the liver and also recommend a test base like dermacrime, epiandro, 4 andro or possibly low dose trest to combat lethargy and help libido.
Thoughts on LGI damage control? Has all the stuff Cycle Support 2.0 has plus the 200mg of tudca. Seems good. ?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on LGI damage control? Has all the stuff Cycle Support 2.0 has plus the 200mg of tudca. Seems good. ?
Yup damage controls good or arimacare pro very similar but both good

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so

Olympus Halo-100, LGI Damage Control, and MAN N-Xt for PCT. Am I set with that or missing more?
I assume you have a SERM like nolva or clomid for pct, an ai is probably gonna be recommended and once again a test base. Just make sure you got your bases covered after enough research before you start

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Hey I helped you out on my last account if you remember me lol, it's The Yolkster. Damage Control is good for cycle support, grab nolva or clomid for pct. Have an ai like aromasin on hand incase estrogen sides arise. I would also grab a test base like georgetown said because you might feel shutdown midway through the cycle otherwise. For pct, you could also add sup3r pct to the serm of choice to help cover all aspects. Taurine is a good and cheap investment to prevent back pumps which can get pretty bad haha. Take a look at my upcoming dmz cycle if you want, could help you come up with some more ideas. And also, clomid would be a better serm to help reboot your hpta while nolva is better for blocking estrogen from attaching to the breast receptors, so imo clomid is the better choice.

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Hey I helped you out on my last account if you remember me lol, it's The Yolkster. Damage Control is good for cycle support, grab nolva or clomid for pct. Have an ai like aromasin on hand incase estrogen sides arise. I would also grab a test base like georgetown said because you might feel shutdown midway through the cycle otherwise. For pct, you could also add sup3r pct to the serm of choice to help cover all aspects. Taurine is a good and cheap investment to prevent back pumps which can get pretty bad haha. Take a look at my upcoming dmz cycle if you want, could help you come up with some more ideas. And also, clomid would be a better serm to help reboot your hpta while nolva is better for blocking estrogen from attaching to the breast receptors, so imo clomid is the better choice.
Thanks brother! Got some good info here and PM'ing some other users. you guys are all awesome. Thanks for the help.

Been browsing the forum...my goal is a recomp essentially. I have been seeing some guys say first users should do a solo epi run if a recomp is the goal, others say an hdrol solo would be ideal, and then some say both, lol! What would you personally say, Yolkster? Keep in mind, first time running anything, 21, 180lbs, looking for that "aesthetics" physique/hollywood look. I dont even mind if I get really wiry a la Cam Gigandet, but I just want to get ripped and see my strength go up.

Thanks!

Edit: What i meant by wiry was this type of look. From here, I'd just bulk up without any PH's. Or so I think. Lol
nbd.jpg

Last edited:
Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I loved my runs with hdrol and will most likely run another in a couple of months. At 21 I would probably wait a couple more years.

If you are intent and are going to run it anyway even before trying other types of supps out I would definitely pick hdrol or epi and not run them together. I never used a test base and never felt lethargic either. Even at doses of 50-75 I would get killer back and shin pumps during the 4th and 5th weeks. Taurine is a must and I also upped my water and electrolyte intake. My first run was 50/50/50/50. I know that seems a bit conservative but you are young and there is no need to go crazy. You have many more years ahead of you. My personal philosophy is to use the least amount possible to get the desired affect.

If you are going for a recomp then diet is key. Diet is pretty much key to anything you take regardless of the desired results.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided I wanted to run a 4-6 week Halodrol cycle. Olympus Halo-100 to be exact. I know I'll need an on cycle support, and from what ive heard AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support 2.0 will be a good one. But Im now wondering what AI to get, so I would need some suggestions on that front. Any recommendations for an Aromatase Inhibitor and a good PCT?

Thanks guys.
I just ran Trest and halo. Greet combo! Pretty good results as well. You'd be fine with some OL armicare pro and OL tudca. Also you'd need a gold ai such as exemestane

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Epistane is probably going to be a bit stronger than halodrol. I would personally run a test base like dermacrine with it, i felt shutdown at week 3 on epistane.

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
I loved my runs with hdrol and will most likely run another in a couple of months. At 21 I would probably wait a couple more years.

If you are intent and are going to run it anyway even before trying other types of supps out I would definitely pick hdrol or epi and not run them together. I never used a test base and never felt lethargic either. Even at doses of 50-75 I would get killer back and shin pumps during the 4th and 5th weeks. Taurine is a must and I also upped my water and electrolyte intake. My first run was 50/50/50/50. I know that seems a bit conservative but you are young and there is no need to go crazy. You have many more years ahead of you. My personal philosophy is to use the least amount possible to get the desired affect.

If you are going for a recomp then diet is key. Diet is pretty much key to anything you take regardless of the desired results.
Thanks, Chrisko. I appreciate the response and advice. As far what you said "even before trying other types of supps out there", what other supps are you specifically talking about? Perhaps something like the ECY stack?

And lastly, of course diet is key - my only question for a recomp would be: While running something like Hdrol, and with a recomp as the goal, maintenance calories would be ideal, correct?

Thanks brother!

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
A lot of people like the anabeta elite/erase stack. Some would recommend a laxogen/myostatin inhibitor stack. Right now I am taking epic unleashed by OL. Maybe I am seeing a slight benefit after three weeks of directed usage. Not really too impressed but that is me. Some swear by any epi(not epistane) product but I guess different people respond to different compounds.

If you still are intent in taking halodrol(like I said I would wait a couple years) I would stay slightly above maintenance for a recomp but you should know how your body responds to what you are ingesting. Different macros work for different people. It definitely takes some trial and error. Probably not what you want to hear but for most i believe it has been trial and error to get their diets down right.

You are 21. Barring any type of health issues you should have a boatload of test at your disposal at that age. Work with it and if you have everything down right you should definitely see some progress.

How long have you been lifting for?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established

What kind of gainz did you have on your 4 week halo run? You ran it solo, correct?

TommyDrama

TommyDrama

Awards
I always loved Halo cycles. Aromas in for AI. I always used Raloxifene after. Sometimes I ran a base while other times I did not. The one time I ran original formastanzol with Halodrol and got retarded shredded with my diet. Its one of the few pH I loved.