If I started a supplement company...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would you want? What would you expect?

Spiked PWO?
Super high dosed andros?
Natty anabolic stacks not based on plant steroids?
Grey market products..?
Novel ingredients?

I’m just trying to get a grasp on the idea in general. I have funds to do it, if I did.

I’m not currently doing it, and if I did, I’d sponsor over here.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Natty anabolics the other compainies won't touch would be appealing...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Grey market stuff is fine by me. I just wanna know what’s in it. If I like it, have good results and the product goes away, I wanna know what to look for as a single ingredient/raw to reproduce the result in the future.

Natty anabolic are intriguing but I don’t want stuff basing promises on test tube studies.

Novel products in general, like stuff EvoMuse does, gets me interested. Just wish the availability was halfway consistent.

Stuff like ThermoLife made when they actually made stuff instead of just liking to file lawsuits.

That’s a couple things just off the top of my head.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love cutting edge PWO. Too bad about DMAA.
PM my dream list.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An all in one natty anabolic that contained phosphatidic acid, arachidonic acid and Urolithin B...although I expect that Olympus labs might get there first

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An all in one natty anabolic that contained phosphatidic acid, arachidonic acid and Urolithin B...although I expect that Olympus labs might get there first
There is a 0% chance any company will bring out a product with this profile.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I don’t understand the natty anabolics part

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because each ingredient is expensive and releasing a product with anywhere close to efficacious dosages would be very costly for the producer and even more for the consumer.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Spiked PWO?
Super high dosed andros?
Grey market products..?
Novel ingredients?
All that sounds perfect.
I have no further recommendations and you can already consider me a customer

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because each ingredient is expensive and releasing a product with anywhere close to efficacious dosages would be very costly for the producer and even more for the consumer.
Reads to me like a challenge that someone needs to answer.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I did the acids and urolithin, there’d be beta HMB, HICA, and anhydrous Betaine in it too.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would be a drink mix, of course. There would need to be several grams of each active and one hell of a strong flavor.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just out with something called STEROIDS. Be obvious. Hide in plane site. They wouldn't even believe you'd be so bold as to actually use steroids in your steroid formula. It would be the perfect ruse...

"Made for men, by men." would be your line...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
STEROIDS 120ct

Ingredient list
1 capsule:
Trestolone 50mg
DNol 30mg
Hexadrone 150mg

Something like that? Hahahahaha

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any new or grey stims, nootropics, anabolics, etc. Please something that the other 1000 companies aren’t selling. I don’t know why small companies bring nothing new to the table and yet try to compete on price without any of the scale to back it up

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take a cue from Medfit and put a schedule III steroid into a nasal spray...

Like M1T.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
STEROIDS 120ct

Ingredient list
1 capsule:
Trestolone 50mg
DNol 30mg
Hexadrone 150mg

Something like that? Hahahahaha
You would sell out before they could raid you. Hell. Probably most of your customers would be too busy buying your stock to raid you. Wink. lol.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Spiked PWO?
Super high dosed andros?
Grey market products..?
Novel ingredients?

I’m just trying to get a grasp on the idea in general. I have funds to do it, if I did.

Selling a spiked PWO? If you ever do decide to start a company and get caught, you better hope they don’t see this post of you planning it lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah!.png

Azz Covered... :p

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything feasible transdermal... test, trest etc. Sell them as cosmetics. I’d buy it all. I’m assuming the guys on here that try and run dhea as a base- would buy up your transdermal test as well.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Selling a spiked PWO? If you ever do decide to start a company and get caught, you better hope they don’t see this post of you planning it lol.
Malice aforethought is incredibly difficult to prove. Except...the internet.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good thing we are just role playing on the internet...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Spiked PWO? As in spiked with dmaa or spiked as in like back in the day with an actual steroid?

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Spiked PWO? As in spiked with dmaa or spiked as in like back in the day with an actual steroid?
Back in the day if it was spiked with actual steroid would you then have to do a PCT for your PWO? Or it wasn’t spiked enough to impact hormones?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HotStuff allegedly had Dbol in it. Funny how my phone tried to replace Dbol with Advil...

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in the day if it was spiked with actual steroid would you then have to do a PCT for your PWO? Or it wasn’t spiked enough to impact hormones?
Made me think about when old people talked about how strong they were, or how in shape, or how fast, or how good a natty sup was. Everything was spiked and legal back then lol. Now you have to do some digging, and find alternate means of paying for the mildest PED you can find.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Made me think about when old people talked about how strong they were, or how in shape, or how fast, or how good a natty sup was. Everything was spiked and legal back then lol. Now you have to do some digging, and find alternate means of paying for the mildest PED you can find.
I must be an old person lol. Been on AM since 2005 I think. I graduated HS in 97, we were all jacked lol. I see HS kids now, and they all look weak AF.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must be an old person lol. Been on AM since 2005 I think. I graduated HS in 97, we were all jacked lol. I see HS kids now, and they all look weak AF.
I graduated high school in 12. There buffed kids in my class and up to 2 years before me. Maybe even more. And still after lifting since high school, compared to what I’m lifting now and what some of my class mates or even within a year or two could do in the weight room it’s still ridiculous. After coming to my senses some time later, gear is even ridiculously rampant through high schools.

I mean ****, someone close to me told me he’s done a cycle. Which was really surprising. Literally just bought it all online lol. Back then you coulda just took something off the shelf.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lotta guys in HS are pretty small. I remember benching 225 for a few reps when I graduated and I was one of the bigger guys. Now I train guys playing DLine for the Hs varsity team and some one them can’t even put 205 up or a 315 squat. One guy was suspected of using **** because his squat went up 40 ish lbs in 4 weeks so he got benched for 2 games. They won’t even let us talk about creatine or PWO to the guys.

To keep this semi on topic, I wouldn’t mind having a company that eat you pick and choose what was in your PWO. Like if I don’t want the beta alanine I could click a box and it isn’t added. More expensive to do it that way but damn that would be nice.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It would be a drink mix, of course. There would need to be several grams of each active and one hell of a strong flavor.
Good luck with that lol.

How would you package the Ara oil in a powder mix? Powdered Ara is usually 10% actual ara active.

I love the ambition though and i would certainly encourage that you could make a killer anabolic with all those actives!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's such a competitive field to be honest. You have to stand out from the crowd somehow. One thing I'd do though is not get raw materials from China. There's just too many problems with stuff from China. Also I'd offer a Certificate of Analysis on all my products. Supplement companies should understand that consumers want purity and certified composition in a product. I'll happiy pay $50 bucks for a 30 day supply if I know the product is made from legitimate and safe ingredients and the amount mentioned is 99.99% accurate.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Spiked PWO?
Super high dosed andros?
Grey market products..?
Novel ingredients?

TTA formula like the original DCP, something like Havoc, HGH agonists.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's such a competitive field to be honest. You have to stand out from the crowd somehow. One thing I'd do though is not get raw materials from China. There's just too many problems with stuff from China. Also I'd offer a Certificate of Analysis on all my products. Supplement companies should understand that consumers want purity and certified composition in a product. I'll happiy pay $50 bucks for a 30 day supply if I know the product is made from legitimate and safe ingredients and the amount mentioned is 99.99% accurate.
Most raws come from china lol. Itd be near impossible to create anything while avoiding Chinese raws

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most raws come from china lol. Itd be near impossible to create anything while avoiding Chinese raws
This. No raws from China basically means I couldn’t charge a normal price and couldn’t use half of what I’d want to use.

I’d be thinking the biggest doses for the lowest prices, regardless of what the actives would be.

We’ll see if one day I make this happen or not.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
•EpiAndro & LGD stack

So you got your ‘feel good test base’ and ‘lean mass builder’
90 Caps,...So a beginner can dose it low and a veteran like yourself can go ‘all in’

(And of course there’d be no question you’d use legit ingredients, which is a major concern among people that want to try a sarm....)

•Serm Caps for pct ...Not sure if that’s something your company would touch...

That’s the combo, no searching all over and lining up stuff from multiple companies....Take credit card online, simple...

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How come China has a monopoly on all major ingredients in most supps? What about India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea etc. I'm sure they have quality stuff for more competitive prices.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I find it odd that my thread calling out Nutraplanet was deleted - are they a board sponsor? Sponsor or not if a company doesn’t do right by its customers why cover it up? How would things ever get better if there wasn’t a place for customers to complain? Whoever deleted might think they’re doing right by a sponsor but it has the opposite effect with me - it makes me less likely to do business with other AM sponsors.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How come China has a monopoly on all major ingredients in most supps? What about India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea etc. I'm sure they have quality stuff for more competitive prices.
They don’t. China has all the largest drug factories.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The onus is on the company to test the materials as they arrive. China produces good raws, but you do need to test each batch that comes in - but you're expected to do that regardless

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Spiked PWO?
Super high dosed andros?
Grey market products..?
Novel ingredients?

I would like to see that someone could bring back the great old stuff like M-Dien, Protodrol, 1AD, M4OHN......

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I find it odd that my thread calling out Nutraplanet was deleted - are they a board sponsor? Sponsor or not if a company doesn’t do right by its customers why cover it up? How would things ever get better if there wasn’t a place for customers to complain? Whoever deleted might think they’re doing right by a sponsor but it has the opposite effect with me - it makes me less likely to do business with other AM sponsors.
This is not really related to this thread; however, I agree with what you are saying.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the ‘theme’ of your company?
Well this is all hypothetical so there is no theme. But I guess it’d be some kind of “looks like old timey snake oil” theme... full of legal drugs probably.

Or.., you know... satanic.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Something I can import into Australia legally, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg in shipping costs :)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something I can import into Australia legally, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg in shipping costs :)
Good luck with that. I’d try to just make koolaid with caffeine in it for Australia only, but I bet that would also get seized.