If I overdose on HGH will it cause acromegaly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krakengains

Awards
I am currently 19 years old and am only 5'8".

I really dislike my height; enough to the point of wanting to intentionally give myself acromegaly since it would make me taller.
Is this possible? Can HGH help me grow to at least 6'0" at 19?

I do not know if my growth plates are closed.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Listen man your 19 . Giving yourself acromegaly with hgh ? Do you really even understand what that term means into relation of what will be happening to your body when taking copious amounts of growth hormone ? You need to just diet right , get good sleep , lift heavy and be patient . I'm 22 i still grow more every year when I measure myself . Don't rush the process , you have to trust the process.

krakengains

Awards
So does your warning mean that it's possible to give yourself acromegaly by supplementing external HGH?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
First of all, why the **** would want to give yourself acromegaly? It will mess up your heart and kidneys, shorten your life considerably, potentially cause serious eye sight problems, also have you seen what people with acromegaly look like? (no offense meant to people with acrogmegaly, just trying to make a point to a stupid kid).

Second, no you can not. No amount of exogenous HGH will give you acromegaly, it's a often genetic condition when your body produces absurd amounts of HGH by itself, so unless you can give yourself a pituitary tumor somehow, your not going to have acromegaly. I suppose it is possible to get some symptoms that are similar to acromegaly by taking a ridiculous amount of HGH, like many times what IFBB pros take, but that is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. Your 19 and still growing for all you know, and what's wrong with being 5 8, it's an unbelievably stupid idea if you value your health or life in the slightest.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Did I actually read that someone WANTS TO INDUCE ACROMEGALY?? Holy crap, thank god i wasn't this dense at 19

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
From the Acromegaly article on Wikipedia:
"Because of its pathogenesis and slow progression, it is hard to diagnose in the early stages and is frequently missed for years until changes in external features, especially of the face, become noticeable."

Bolding and underlining are mine.

Basically you are asking if you can give yourself cirrhosis of the liver by going out on a Friday night and getting drunk off your ass. Just like it takes years of alcohol abuse to cause cirrhosis, my swag (scientific-wild-ass-guess) is that you will most likely need years of excessive growth hormone to cause acromegaly.
And because HGH can be $1500 or more per month, you probably won't make it past (I'll be generous) 6 months. At 19, unless you're a trust fund kid with rich parents, you won't make it past 3 weeks. That will probably leave you with a headache, moobs (that's man boobs) and no money.
But let's assume you have the cash, now you need to find a doctor willing to lose his medical license to prescribe you HGH. Of course he's going to get you to run tests, so he'll have to be in on your plan. All of a sudden the price just went up because no doctor, making $250k a year, is going to jeopardize his entire career for maybe $20k a year.
So what can you do? You could buy HGH over the internet ... from some underground lab in Mexico or Vietnam. Let's assume you can get the stuff through customs for two years. Because acromegaly is a slow progressing condition, in two years and $50k later you realize that the HGH you bought was bunk. So now you are broke and still only 5'8" tall.

There's a lot of assumption in there, but it sounds like a plan.

krakengains

Awards
That's the only reason I am considering HGH. For height.
As it comes with:
- Women
- Respect
- Status

krakengains

Awards
Would supplementing CJC1295, HEXARELIN, Letrozole, GHRP-2, and Mk677 have any similar effect to exogenous HGH?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Would supplementing CJC1295, HEXARELIN, Letrozole, GHRP-2, and Mk677 have any similar effect to exogenous HGH?
If you think getting women comes from being tall you're most definitely headed the wrong direction in life.

krakengains

Awards
Regardless as to whether or not any of you advocate me to go about this; could anyone give me some advice on what peptides or affordable drugs I could take to potentially increase my height?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
youtube.com/watch?v=-QwUWgxjee0
OH WOW A YOUTUBE VIDEO SAYS THAT YOU ONLY GET GIRLS IF YOU'RE TALL? IT MUST BE TRUE. LET ME BREAK ALL OF MY BONES AND GET METAL STINTS INSERTED AND BE IN MAJOR PAIN FOR A YEAR FOR 3 INCHES I WOULDVE GOTTEN HAD I WAITED FOR PUBERTY.

krakengains

Awards
OH WOW A YOUTUBE VIDEO SAYS THAT YOU ONLY GET GIRLS IF YOU'RE TALL? IT MUST BE TRUE. LET ME BREAK ALL OF MY BONES AND GET METAL STINTS INSERTED AND BE IN MAJOR PAIN FOR A YEAR FOR 3 INCHES I WOULDVE GOTTEN HAD I WAITED FOR PUBERTY.
With a simple google search I found three articles on why women want taller men:
psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/08/27/tall-men-have-their-pick-of-the-dating-pool/
eharmony.com/dating-advice/dating/why-do-women-all-seem-to-want-taller-men/

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
With a simple google search I found three articles on why women want taller men:
psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/08/27/tall-men-have-their-pick-of-the-dating-pool/
eharmony.com/dating-advice/dating/why-do-women-all-seem-to-want-taller-men/
A personality which is something you seem to be lacking is what makes a woman EMOTIONALLY attracted to you not just PHYSICALLY attracted to you. Get some common sense jesus christ.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
youtube.com/watch?v=-QwUWgxjee0
YoungBodyBuil ... what kind of socially stunted baboon are you??? You've never seen THE video on "The YouToob"?? Get of this site right now!!

:ban:

krakengains

Awards
A personality which is something you seem to be lacking is what makes a woman EMOTIONALLY attracted to you not just PHYSICALLY attracted to you. Get some common sense jesus christ.
I almost guarantee you that most women would rather go out with a 6'2" male supermodel who is a jerk rather than a 5'2" unattractive friendly guy.
What are you attracted to? Women with big personalities or big tits?
Don't bull**** yourself.

Now please stop deviating from the topic.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
UncleSarm Sorry I forgot youtube is the new bible for socially inadequate teenagers who base their life's value on their height, and want to purposefully induce something that kills them in order for a woman to finally be attentive to them, then finally lose interest when she realizes he's tall in all of the wrong places.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I almost guarantee you that most women would rather go out with a 6'2" male supermodel who is a jerk rather than a 5'2" unattractive friendly guy.
Don't bull**** yourself.

Woah now you're saying you're going to be a supermodel if you get taller, don't you think you're over reaching quite a bit, you're definitely not a supermodel if you're this insecure. Im sorry but i'd never risk my life to appease women. That's just how this generation is now though, ruled by the physical. Sure we all love big tits and asses and a tight cave to let our caveman out in, but what about when you're 60 and you realize that you have nothing in common with the person you're with and feel emptier than you did when you were an insecure little kid.

krakengains

Awards
UncleSarm Sorry I forgot youtube is the new bible for socially inadequate teenagers who base their life's value on their height, and want to purposefully induce something that kills them in order for a woman to finally be attentive to them, then finally lose interested when she realizes he's tall in all of the wrong places.
Damn right.

krakengains

Awards
Woah now you're saying you're going to be a supermodel if you get taller, don't you think you're over reaching quite a bit, you're definitely not a supermodel if you're this insecure. Im sorry but i'd never risk my life to appease women. That's just how this generation is now though, ruled by the physical. Sure we all love big tits and asses and a tight cave to let our caveman out in, but what about when you're 60 and you realize that you have nothing in common with the person you're with and feel emptier than you did when you were an insecure little kid.
Nonononno. You must have forgotten your initial argument. You claimed that, "A personality which is something you seem to be lacking is what makes a woman EMOTIONALLY attracted to you not just PHYSICALLY attracted to you," and so I retaliated with that claim that, "women would rather go out with a 6'2" male supermodel who is a jerk rather than a 5'2" unattractive friendly guy."

I never stated that I was "going to be a supermodel" if I was taller. But I was implying that women would be far more likely to be receptive to me flirting with them if I was taller than I currently am.

Do not begin claiming that I have said something that I have not said.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regardless as to whether or not any of you advocate me to go about this; could anyone give me some advice on what peptides or affordable drugs I could take to potentially increase my height?
I offer thee a far simpler solution:

Shoes.jpg

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Don't bull**** yourself.

You make a big mistake. A woman with big tits may attract a man, but she will need a personality to keep him. Same way, a tall man may attract a woman, but he will need a personality to keep her.

But if you're looking to be big pimpin' ... yeah, you know what I mean, right? Dropping them G's, ballin' witcha homies and picking up lots of tail, let me tell you the secret ...

... that only happens in rap videos. It's not real life.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Just face it bro, 6ft+ niqqaz like myself will always be stealing your girl. Nothing you can do about it
If there were affordable drugs that would magically increase your height from 5'7" to 6ft, netflixNchill, who is naturally 6ft+ would have already bought them, increased his height to 6'9", and you would still be a pipsqueak shorty.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
You know what women find more attractive than height...

Money! So instead of being an idiot spending it on drugs that won't do **** and will probably endanger your health, save yours! Then learn how to make more of it, get educated and get a great career or just find an economic niche where you can make bank, or be an entrepreneur. Trust me, I like to think I'm a pretty good looking guy and I'm in excellent shape, and even so, when I'm at a bar or out, some smoking hot girls won't give me the time of day. When they find out you have money, can't keep them off your dick.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As it comes with:
- Women
- Respect
- Status
Jesus Christ 5'8" isn't even that short. Unless your self-esteem is small too, then it must seem like 5'2"

You know what gets those things you have listed up there?

-Intelligence
-Charm
-Charisma
-Following the Golden Rule

Your behind the 8-Ball kid on any of those. I suggest you reassess your priorities while you're 19. Because I don't think a few inches of height is the cure for your dilemma.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
As it comes with:
- Women
- Respect
- Status
Lol height comes with none of that , that's all a facade. Those things come from character , your achievements , the person you are .

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;ryDOy3AosBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw[/video]

krakengains

Awards
I appreciate the re-diagnosis of what my actual problem is. Nevertheless I'm still dissatisfied with my height and am going to be running: letro, mk677, dac1295, ghrp-2, and hexarelin in desperate nevertheless ineffective hopes that they do something to increase my height.

Thanks anyways guys. Some of you have gave good advice.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the re-diagnosis of what my actual problem is. Nevertheless I'm still dissatisfied with my height and am going to be running: letro, mk677, dac1295, ghrp-2, and hexarelin in desperate nevertheless ineffective hopes that they do something to increase my height.

i-want-to-believe-vector-background-cowl-ufo-poster-card-cow-hill-night-full-moon-stars-cartoon-.png

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look, I'm 5'8 and got plenty of puzzy in my life.
It's not about your height, it's about money.

:biggthumpup:

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Being taller won't solve your feelings of inadequacy. If anything, running this stack will just encourage you to do other risky things in the future to curb further inadequacies.

You know what girls love? Confidence. You have none which is why girls don't talk back to you. Girls love *******s because they're confident. Being taller won't make you confident.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Being taller won't solve your feelings of inadequacy. If anything, running this stack will just encourage you to do other risky things in the future to curb further inadequacies.

You know what girls love? Confidence. You have none which is why girls don't talk back to you. Girls love *******s because they're confident. Being taller won't make you confident.
This feels fresh out of toy story lmao you tell him woody

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He could come over to where I live. We have native tribes who rapture women from other tribes. Problem solved.

Jokes aside, it's a psychological problem, shrink could help.
All that mk-677 will only bloat him up.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
And OP just to reiterate, my earlier advice only pertains to girls who are obviously not wife material, don't even think about a long term relationship with a girl who thinks like that (there are a lot of them out there)

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 19 I would think it probably won't work. You might grow a nice turtle shell and big hands and feet though. Lol Plus look at the silver lining. You are probably perfect bodybuilder height.

krakengains

Awards
Yes women do like money; yes women do like confidence. But none of you should continue bull****ting yourselves -- women like tall men too.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established

And for the love of God stop watching dumb videos on YouTube posted by some little 15 year old high school punk who thinks they are cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.