If have on hand Nolva, Clomid, and Aromisin, how to dose?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I thought I keep things organized and make this post just about the above. For those following along I did a 1-andro (Hi Tech 1-Testosterone) ONLY 330mg cycle and it's coming to the 8 week end. I have on hand Nolva, Clomid, and Exemestane in capsules of 20mg, 25mg, 12.5mg respectively. From searching the forums, most either go with Nolva or Clomid , but others have gone with both for best results. Obviously I want the best chance to bounce back quickly to have a chance to keep most of my gains. I thought I tolerated the 330mg andro well, sides are not too bad besides mild lethargy which 1 cup of coffee in the morning sufficed.

How would you structure a pct protocol with Nolva and Clomid? If so what is the dosing? Keep in mind that this is my first PED cycle and thus first PCT. I have not had any experience with either Nolva nor Clomid, nor Aromisin. In addition to serms I also have on hand M Test, Reduce XT, Sustain Alpha, Anabolic Effect. I also have X gels and Epiplex but that will deploy later ( never had issues getting DOMs, and with epi, the main goal here is to not necessarily create new muscle but to maintain it, it may end up just taking too many pills).

also, anyone know a good place to get bloods? Does privatemdlabs take good insurance?

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pick clomid or nolva. No need for both.

Clomid 50 mgs first week then 25mgs a day for a total of four weeks
Sustain alpha is a great addition and I like to use it to keep libido good until recovered.
Reduce xt or whatever your prefers choice for cortisol is also a smart move in pct.

I’ve done exactly that For way more suppressive cycles and recover fine. You can also throw in the m test too as many run it plus sustain in pct. last time I ran just sustain and it felt the same so from now in I’ll go only one test booster in pct. x gels is my favorite natty product si it’s good to go anytime.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Pick clomid or nolva. No need for both.

Clomid 50 mgs first week then 25mgs a day for a total of four weeks
Sustain alpha is a great addition and I like to use it to keep libido good until recovered.
Reduce xt or whatever your prefers choice for cortisol is also a smart move in pct.

I’ve done exactly that For way more suppressive cycles and recover fine. You can also throw in the m test too as many run it plus sustain in pct. last time I ran just sustain and it felt the same so from now in I’ll go only one test booster in pct. x gels is my favorite natty product si it’s good to go anytime.
Thx for the note-appreciate it. Few questions:
- in your response you seem to prefer clomid , any specific reason?
-would it be better to alternate Nolva with clomid for even better results? (Since I have both)
-do you dose aromasin regularly or just have on hand if you feel you need it. And what is that “feel” lol?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Run either one or both for the andro and save the exe unless you're having estro probs. Little notes to keep in mind: nolva is more toxic but less sides for most, some have bad emotional sides from clomid as the zuclom isomer builds/sight problems for some. They work through different paths so stacking isn't a bad idea but it would be overkill imo with what you ran and either solo would be fine.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
-would it be better to alternate Nolva with clomid for even better results? (Since I have both)
-do you dose aromasin regularly or just have on hand if you feel you need it. And what is that “feel” lol?
I've been reading a lot today about if I'll even need the Exemestane, and you figure I'm running the 1 at 330 plus the 4 and epi-andro. I have it on hand but if I'm doubting I'm going to need it you can likely just run nolva or clomid with the natty stack there and maintain gains in pct

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the replies. Little apprehensive about my first PCT. if you were to stack them, what would your protocol be?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People that can handle it usually go clomid. If it makes you feel shitty switch to nolva instead. Most seem to feel clomid superior but I’ve used both and both seem to work fine. Doubt you will be able to tell a diffrence in recovery time form the two. Ha Also liquid clomid is one of the hardest taste to get your if your mouth. Lol So nolva probably wins there as well.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the replies. Little apprehensive about my first PCT. if you were to stack them, what would your protocol be?
If I were to stack what? Both nolva AND clom? There's very very few scenarios I could see myself even considering doing so. One or the other and build around it with a natty booster, Cortisol control, and an AI. I'm personally going to start using creatine again on PCT as well just to help keep strength up as much as possible. That's the best I got, I know some have stacked them but for just 1-andro that's severe overkill. You're not even having any sides really right?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't alternate them.
Pick 1.

I personally choose (and recommend) Nolva.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I have heard different things but in general I heard it goes like this: it depends on what you’re taking , how much , and how long. And also bloods of course. Pretty obvious to everyone. But to put it into example:

Scenario 1: Short, 4 week Sarm cycle, lower end dose.... Nolva 20/20/10/10

Scenario 2: long , 8-12 week cycle, higher end dose .... Nolva 40/40/20/20

Scenario 3: suicidal cycle of stacks , stupidly long, stupidly high doses ...HCG, Nolva, and clomid.

I guess I’m in scenario 2 “to be safe”. I’m leaning towards just Nolva 40/40/20/20. Like I say I have clomid to alternate but maybe won’t. For scenario 3... do these guys dose Nolva and clomid at full doses (no alternation)?? 40/40/20/20 100/100/50/50?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
If I were to stack what? Both nolva AND clom? There's very very few scenarios I could see myself even considering doing so. One or the other and build around it with a natty booster, Cortisol control, and an AI. I'm personally going to start using creatine again on PCT as well just to help keep strength up as much as possible. That's the best I got, I know some have stacked them but for just 1-andro that's severe overkill. You're not even having any sides really right?
You should check out my other thread Dream PCT lol. I have all that on hand ready to go.

As for sides I think it is most fair to say that I don’t have any of the “cosmetic sides” that others might such as acne, hair loss. My BP is also normal, no back pumps, no bloating (besides the days I take prewo with creatine). However I do have loss of libido, I do get lethargic, and my balls are like half the size they used to be. We don’t know for sure until I get bloods (and I do plan on getting them ...which test do you guys use on private mdlabs? There’s like 5 for testosterone lol).

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I guess I can also do a second PCT with clomid if first one sucks lol
You're not going to need it. I'm using the same compound, upped to 330 and then again, adding in the other 2......and I'm still more than confident in a simple pct here.
20/20/10/10. M-Test. Sustain Alpha. Reduce XT.
Watch your gains continue into pct. That's it lol

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Been watching videos and it seems most (if not all HRT and TRT docs advise clomid as an option in lieu of TRT at some stage). Nolvadex never mentioned

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been watching videos and it seems most (if not all HRT and TRT docs advise clomid as an option in lieu of TRT at some stage). Nolvadex never mentioned
Are you thinking of using it instead of TRT?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im all for questions and stuff but broo you're going to be able to write a book soon lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im all for questions and stuff but broo you're going to be able to write a book soon lol
LOL.

I sent him a message.
... He's just overthinking/worrying.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I finished about 4-5 weeks of alpha four and am taking 25 mg clomid, 3 pumps sustain alpha, inhibit p, m test, and some horny goat weed and arimistane product I had... I feel excellent so far, about a week into pct... I plan to run sustain, m test, and maybe the clomid for 8 weeks. Trying to find a high icariin horny goat weed product but so far unsuccessful.

I am 32, 5 foot 4, ~ 140 lbs.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Haha I hear ya...hopefully I’ll be able to look back at all this in a few months and have a good laugh at it

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any idea how many people would buy a "How to run PH and PCT Correctly" book 😂

Holy crap. You'd make a killing if you could get it linked on the boards lol

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you have any idea how many people would buy a "How to run PH and PCT Correctly" book 😂

Sticky/book worthy links

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established

Nowadays there's so much information available to us from all sorts of people. Some people may seem credible as they may look big, or sound like they know what they're talking about. And then you go to some other information and you see the same type of "credible" people but tell you something completely different. Then you go to the hormonal doctors that are on youtube and explains the compounds by itself without much information (cause they can't maybe for legal reasons) or at least enough information to give a clear picture.

Sometimes you just gotta make up your own damn mind I guess, as long as you stay near the ballpark. @MFTrainz, I know you know what i'm talking about cause you said you've been reading ;)

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was early 40s and tended to run low estrogen as is so i did not take an I at the time or i used .5mg dex 2 times a week. Honestly i forget. I ran 1ad and 1-test from hi tech. Decent results. Honestly if they were not so expensive i would use it as a kickstart now that I 'Graduated" to gear since I went on trt at 43 ( 45 now)

I personally used purvus i think ( they make organ shield) recycle and seemed to be ok, but again i am 45. Clomid cant hurt you. Now some say with mild stuff like hi tech you do not need a post cycle. I am going to say if you are young lean on the side of caution.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Nah I’m def gonna do a pct. It’s the question of over doing vs under doing lol

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Nah I’m def gonna do a pct. It’s the question of over doing vs under doing lol
I mean I have a similar stack to yours but honestly, if I just had nolva / clomid and a natty booster here I would feel confident. This is not a seriously intense cycle in that regard ya know

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I mean I have a similar stack to yours but honestly, if I just had nolva / clomid and a natty booster here I would feel confident. This is not a seriously intense cycle in that regard ya know
Yeah for sure , I’m gonna go with Nolva at 40/40/20/20

whoareyou

whoareyou

Awards
What is the active metabolite of Clomid? Will it interact with SSRIs?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is the active metabolite of Clomid? Will it interact with SSRIs?
Clomiphene consists of enclomiphene and zuclomiphene. Haven't heard of an interaction with ssri's and can't think of a mechanism for interaction just now, but I'm no dr. Best would be to ask a dr. to be sure.

whoareyou

whoareyou

Awards
I think there's no issue with clomid, but nolva and some SSRIs are a bad combo, as both are metabolised by CYP2D6.
That seems the case. The nerd in me wants to find a way to add more CYP2D6 or a coenzyme of some sort. Probably best I didn't.

But yes, I think the conservative approach would be to do Clomid and maybe a 5-10mg trial dose of Tamoxifen as a test.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That seems the case. The nerd in me wants to find a way to add more CYP2D6 or a coenzyme of some sort. Probably best I didn't.

But yes, I think the conservative approach would be to do Clomid and maybe a 5-10mg trial dose of Tamoxifen as a test.
Fluoxetine and paroxetine are the strongest inhibitors, with others nolva is more effective. I don't know what drugs can induce more CYP2D6 expression.