USA If anyone has any 11 keto td's

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am interested in any 11keto transdermals if anyone has any available for a good price! Would like to have some on hand for pre contest

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sir smont, you're a good poster here who delivers awesome information and discounts as a rep, but you crossed the line. Are you disrespecting my love for other members? Sir, I am triggered and ask TO BE GIVEN respect. You have offended me and want you to change your attitude from here on forward......

LMAO 😂:ROFLMAO:👌

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The funny thing is , I could see someone literally posting that and being SERIOUS. This is after hitting the post reply button 20x

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Iconic Formulations still have Ultra Eleven in stock, brah. And you know the discount codes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sir smont, you're a good poster here who delivers awesome information and discounts as a rep, but you crossed the line. Are you disrespecting my love for other members? Sir, I am triggered and ask TO BE GIVEN respect. You have offended me and want you to change your attitude from here on forward......

LMAO 😂:ROFLMAO:👌
Oh I'm not disrespecting you, but xr1pp3rx might, when he loves you back it's more like prison love