IF 2020 GETS ANY WORSE...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This year has just been an absolute dumpster fire..
I started the year with a severely pinched sciatic nerve and almost had surgery. (Cancelled due to lockdown)
My rotator cuff keeps me from flat db pressing more than 25lb dbs..
I sliced my head open last week and got 8 staples in my scalp above my eye..
And now this... I don't think I cried this much when I found out about my ex cheating on me....
I tried to suck it back up with the bulb syringe, but lost patience and wiped it up and wept as it circled the toilet...🥺🥺
20200904_173914.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@nostrum420

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Smell it and I will confirm it just got worse. Can't even use it the smell is rough.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, this year as been, in many ways like eating a sh!t sandwich.

That being said, there is real value in looking at looking at our blessings, because as much of a sh!t sandwich as we are eating, there is always someone else with a bigger sandwich and there are also many others who just get to eat sh!t without even having the benefit of the bread.

I don't know where you are with respect to recovering from adultery, but it gets better.

Now then, anyone who says "time heals all wounds" is - in medical terms, an ass-clown. We heal when we go through the hard work of dealing with past hurts, otherwise they will own us. Think of it like this, if we fail to clean out an cut, it will become infected. Oh, it will scab over a "heal", with a lot of negative long term results. Time, in and of itself, does not heal the wound, cleaning the wound out does.

I will now go back to posting stupid things about boobs.

Last edited:
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Beau thanks brother.. Believe me, I know how good I have it..
This post was, for the most part, satirical..
I have friends right down the road in Lake Charles, LA that just lost everything..
This post just exaggerates our struggles on this forum. Lol. None of my other friends can appreciate the sadness I experienced today. Lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope things shape up for ya man! Prayers sent your way.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are born in the year of the Rooster or Horse, then 2020 will be a rough year for you (according to Chinese astrology).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried TB and BPC for RC? Not sure if it’ll help if you need surgery, but added to RC rehab, it may be enough to bounce you back?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried TB and BPC for RC? Not sure if it’ll help if you need surgery, but added to RC rehab, it may be enough to bounce you back?
Thanks dude! I'm already stocking up on both of those. It's really easy to burn through the bpc. Last time I used it for a torn acl and it worked wonders!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you've not done so, you might look into a very simple series of arm exercises that help break down bone adhesions. That may, or may not, help reduce the issues with your RC. I taught pitching for 14 years, and I taught each of my pitchers to do a very simple series of exercises (that take 2 or 3 minutes) prior to throwing a ball. Doing this almost entirely eliminated shoulder pain. The human arm is not well-designed to throw a baseball overhand. Each time the arm moves this way micro-tears occur and those micro-tears frequently result in bone adhesions. Now then, if the damage is significant, no exercises in the world will eradicate the discomfort (although PRP therapy might (or might not be) an alternative to surgery).

Last edited:
Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Beau thanks brother.. Believe me, I know how good I have it..
This post was, for the most part, satirical..
I have friends right down the road in Lake Charles, LA that just lost everything..
This post just exaggerates our struggles on this forum. Lol. None of my other friends can appreciate the sadness I experienced today. Lol
I’m not too far from lake charles myself. Those poor bastards got hit hard.

Alistair_

Awards
Been there lol. I spilled a bottle of RAD-140 and my wife once poured out a bottle with a whole gram of LGD-4033 because I left it near the dirty dishes in the kitchen.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
May I ask what is TB and BPC cause if its something that can help a RC tear I would like to look into it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
May I ask what is TB and BPC cause if its something that can help a RC tear I would like to look into it.
TB-500 and BPC-157. These are "research chemicals" that make a huge difference in recovery time from surgery and also helped me prevent acl surgery.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why not!!?? This happened yesterday in the Walmart gas station parking lot.. My dumb a$$ turned a little too sharp and sideswiped the guard barrier...

Lol, what's next!!??
20200907_175340.jpeg