I asked this over at BB.com and got nothing. IDS is so feckin shady! Their waxy maize probably has some secret ingredient too! Methylcarb or something. This company frustrates me to no end, even though I did break down and try their Mass Tabs.
I seriously doubt that this mystery ingredient is anything like Aspire 36.
I asked this over at BB.com and got nothing. IDS is so feckin shady! Their waxy maize probably has some secret ingredient too! Methylcarb or something. This company frustrates me to no end, even though I did break down and try their Mass Tabs.
I seriously doubt that this mystery ingredient is anything like Aspire 36.
As much as I hate to admit, the Mass Tabs were excellent in terms of strength and mass vs side effects. There was a noticeable mass gain halfway through, ended up 17 lbs heavier after 30 days. Some back pumps and some lethargy towards end of cycle. Would be a great kickstart for a bulking cycle. And I am still convinced that this compound is readily available in other formulations..
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.