Ideas that you likely dont need.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
As if you guys really need ideas... but humor me, im sure youre swamped so I expect ya'll to take this with a grain of salt.

but given some of yours guys backgrounds, if anyone could come up with some market leading products in these types of categories it would be you:

---->A legit stim tolerance reset product. ideally 2 weeks, stacks with your new pre for days. this is at the top of my list, and couldnt imagine it not being a hit if worked well.
or
-an energy complex product that magically resists tolerance buildup. ----->( feel free to laugh if you havent yet.)

-a good health orientated product. hell if i know how you want to interpret that. coop made a good post a while back about basic health stack, perhaps just something like that. basic multi with full spectrum sources(aces+minerals, ect+some cool jazz added for life extension or something nifty).

-orally bioavailable ursolic acid or other interesting compounds (as if you arnt working on something cool right now im sure).
or maybe even just sell a "cheap" product that increases bioavailability for bulk products...although irrc, bioavailability can have different issues for different things so perhaps this is too vague to work (implying my other ideas arnt far fetched as well lol)

on a side note, thank you for all the great sales you guys run, keep up the good work.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are always open to ideas, so don't worry about it! The first idea is honestly not something we would do because a lot of those products are scams. The second idea is a good idea, definitely something we can consider for the future. As for the third, no interest in ursolic acid, but we are always researching new ingredients :) Thank you for your suggestions and feedback, we certainly appreciate them!

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
pipe dream indeed, i know they are mostly scams, which is why i was so sure you would have an industry leading product lol. yeah i think the health type product would be cool, lots of that seems pretty straight forward, plus not a lot of vitamin products with just good quality and properly dosed "basics", might find a nice niche in the sports (and health)supp market.

another idea here. making a "hype" thread. some inside scoop on what YOUR ideas are for the types of products youre working on. some new PES news is always fun. although i can see why you wouldnt want to do it, insert 50000 posts asking when OmegaPowerxxx9000 is coming out..."whens the pre releasing" ect and i guess thats what the insider thread is kind of for. thanks for the feedback also.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Energy tolerance resistant product was Enhanced...

So good

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pipe dream indeed, i know they are mostly scams, which is why i was so sure you would have an industry leading product lol. yeah i think the health type product would be cool, lots of that seems pretty straight forward, plus not a lot of vitamin products with just good quality and properly dosed "basics", might find a nice niche in the sports (and health)supp market.

another idea here. making a "hype" thread. some inside scoop on what YOUR ideas are for the types of products youre working on. some new PES news is always fun. although i can see why you wouldnt want to do it, insert 50000 posts asking when OmegaPowerxxx9000 is coming out..."whens the pre releasing" ect and i guess thats what the insider thread is kind of for. thanks for the feedback also.
Of course man, we are always open to new ideas! Don't ever hesitate to send us your feedback. Regarding new products, we usually try to only hint at them when they're close to release so we don't upset people with any possible delays, etc :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of the thread squirtguns!

Always nice to see recommendations/ideas on certain products or flavors people want to see from us.

When you put Josh, Coop, and Syn together, amazing things start to take place :)

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Of course man, we are always open to new ideas! Don't ever hesitate to send us your feedback. Regarding new products, we usually try to only hint at them when they're close to release so we don't upset people with any possible delays, etc :)

id love some feedback on either A.What you feel would be the best to look for, or what minuscule details separate "better" options from "lesser". i quote those cause i realize this argument gets redundant at times, and a carb is mostly just a carb.

or B. thoughts on the idea in general.

--->intra carb powder. is this idea too impractical from a usage standpoint to justify making? i know coop and others arnt exactly huge fans, but i cant help but assume theres a market for people training early/or a practical standpoint wanting something tasty to drink and adding easy macros in ect.

is there any way to make a cost friendly cheap'ish carb ig dextrose/malto that would be easier/more "elite" version (even if its just a matter or being easy on the gut), ie does higher polymerization/more branched versions make any difference than your cheap basics? i know certain brands make this claim.

easy for me to say, but i cant help but think you guys could make something comparable to the "sacred" hbcds for cheaper and essentially do the same function even if its just for those that get stomach issues on high doses of dextrose. im thinking something like synapsatized-coopbonded-polybenerized malto-joshdodextros'tins. any thoughts?

BigNerd

Awards
So, none of you realize this guy is just here to steal your ideas?. That;s comical!

BigNerd

Awards
As if you guys really need ideas... but humor me, im sure youre swamped so I expect ya'll to take this with a grain of salt.

but given some of yours guys backgrounds, if anyone could come up with some market leading products in these types of categories it would be you:

---->A legit stim tolerance reset product. ideally 2 weeks, stacks with your new pre for days. this is at the top of my list, and couldnt imagine it not being a hit if worked well.
or
-an energy complex product that magically resists tolerance buildup. ----->( feel free to laugh if you havent yet.)

-a good health orientated product. hell if i know how you want to interpret that. coop made a good post a while back about basic health stack, perhaps just something like that. basic multi with full spectrum sources(aces+minerals, ect+some cool jazz added for life extension or something nifty).

-orally bioavailable ursolic acid or other interesting compounds (as if you arnt working on something cool right now im sure).
or maybe even just sell a "cheap" product that increases bioavailability for bulk products...although irrc, bioavailability can have different issues for different things so perhaps this is too vague to work (implying my other ideas arnt far fetched as well lol)

on a side note, thank you for all the great sales you guys run, keep up the good work.
Not only are you illiterate, but you think you're asking the staff of AM this question..
Not only are you illiterate, but you think you're asking the staff of AM this question.