Ideas for PEDs to use hold you over in-between cycles?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my TBol/HCG/Torem cycle just wrapped up yesterday, and while I'm overall pretty happy with the cycle, I'm feeling kind of depressed about not going on steroids again until March (maybe this is even too early to go back on?). Having said that, I was just wondering if any of you guys had any ideas for "in-between" PEDs cycles that could be run between now and when my next cycle starts.

Here are a few ideas I had:

- A follistatin 344/315 cycle of 100 mcg/day for 15-20 days or so -- however, apparently most of the follistatin sold by peptide companies is either fake or tagged (needs to be untagged to be effective).

-- Site injections of PEG-MGF

-- Light GH use (2-4 IU's EOD, mainly for joint injury healing than muscle gains)

-- ???

Suggestions appreciated!

Thanks

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean March 2019? That's 48 days away.
Yes. I know it sounds pretty soon, but I'll be getting bloodwork done next week, and I'm hoping my use of both torem and HCG on cycle helped to minimize HPTA damage. Maybe it would be better to push the cycle back to early April?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t believe in cycling.. either blast and cruise or don’t bother at all. Once you start using hormones your eventually going to be dependent on them. Because realistically if you do full on cycles and then come off completely you will eventually lose all those gains you made from synthetic hormones. It may not be right away but in time you will revert back to a natural state. At least TRT doses on the higher end will allow you to keep a decent amount. Look up Matt porter and when he downsized and came off cold turkey.. just by him adding in 200mg prescribed trt weekly was working wonders then when he was completely off..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Follistatin is best used while on cycle in any case...

I think things like IGF1, mk677, Hexarelin, the MAN stack (Nolvadren XT and PRXT which while hormonal I truly believe nonsuppressive in any way) possibly some herbal anti catabolic in a standardized extract in high dose (expensive much?) Combined with the high calories etc you had during the cycle you’re trying to keep the gains from.

Stuff like that.

On the subject of calories, you would not believe the idiocy I see when guys come off, they’re bulking with 4500 cal or something then come off and go to 3000 and wonder why it’s not staying on. Maintenance is going to be higher for a higher body weight and everything, and brand new lean mass needs extra protein to keep as well.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established

I think things like IGF1, mk677, Hexarelin, the MAN stack (Nolvadren XT and PRXT which while hormonal I truly believe nonsuppressive in any way) possibly some herbal anti catabolic in a standardized extract in high dose (expensive much?) Combined with the high calories etc you had during the cycle you’re trying to keep the gains from.

Stuff like that.

On the subject of calories, you would not believe the idiocy I see when guys come off, they’re bulking with 4500 cal or something then come off and go to 3000 and wonder why it’s not staying on. Maintenance is going to be higher for a higher body weight and everything, and brand new lean mass needs extra protein to keep as well.
^^this^^

I find mk677 to keep me pretty full while "off". I tend not to go crazy with with a huge caloric surplus on cycle because it is very hard to maintain. Keeping up diet and workout intensity are going to outperform any drug IMO. I'm coming to an end of run now and I'm trying to decide whether or not to end pct once and for all and cruze.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t believe in cycling.. either blast and cruise or don’t bother at all. Once you start using hormones your eventually going to be dependent on them. Because realistically if you do full on cycles and then come off completely you will eventually lose all those gains you made from synthetic hormones. It may not be right away but in time you will revert back to a natural state. At least TRT doses on the higher end will allow you to keep a decent amount. Look up Matt porter and when he downsized and came off cold turkey.. just by him adding in 200mg prescribed trt weekly was working wonders then when he was completely off..
I'm definitely thinking about the possibility of joining the BnC club at some point, and I think I'll revisit my feelings on the matter towards the end of my next cycle (which is technically going to be my first "proper" steroids cycle in the sense that it will include at least a low dose of test).

Stuff like that.

Thanks for the tips Old Witch. I am definitely making it a priority to continue eating at least as much as I was eating on cycle (which ended yesterday... unless I extend it by another week? Nah...). On the subject of the peptides/drugs you suggested (IGF1, MK677, Hexarelin) -- since these tend to be primarily taken with the intent of promoting GH release, would it be more efficient to simply inject HGH itself instead of bothering with the various peptides?

^^this^^

I find mk677 to keep me pretty full while "off". I tend not to go crazy with with a huge caloric surplus on cycle because it is very hard to maintain. Keeping up diet and workout intensity are going to outperform any drug IMO. I'm coming to an end of run now and I'm trying to decide whether or not to end pct once and for all and cruze.
I'm probably going to find myself in the same position of having to make that decision by the end of my next cycle. I know at this point that I don't ever want to have kids, and I really looked forward to hitting the gym for every workout when I was on cycle (even though it was "only" a TBol -- possibly Winny? -- cycle), so I really like the idea of being able to look forward to the prospect of making constant progress in the gym for years on end.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm definitely thinking about the possibility of joining the BnC club at some point, and I think I'll revisit my feelings on the matter towards the end of my next cycle (which is technically going to be my first "proper" steroids cycle in the sense that it will include at least a low dose of test).

Thanks for the tips. I am definitely making it a priority to continue eating at least as much as I was eating on cycle (which ended yesterday... unless I extend it by another week? Nah...). On the subject of the peptides/drugs you suggested (IGF1, MK677, Hexarelin) -- since these tend to be primarily taken with the intent of promoting GH release, would it be more efficient to simply inject HGH itself instead of bothering with the various peptides?
Well, if money were no object, and you had no problem pinning multiple times a day then, I suppose. But you’ll still need some long acting IGF or insulin to relieve the pancreas. So you’re a veritable pin cushion at that point. GH has a very very short half life. So yeah, on second thought, no, not even if money were no object. I think using the peptides and releasing hormones overall will be more efficient and economical. Less pins, less money etc.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A fellow in another thread has been using mk and hex per my suggestion with quite extreme effects. If he hits the food harder he’s likely going to be in a highly anabolic state, no steroids required.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A fellow in another thread has been using mk and hex per my suggestion with quite extreme effects. If he hits the food harder he’s likely going to be in a highly anabolic state, no steroids required.
Interesting... so neither IGF nor insulin are needed if someone uses peptides such as hexarelin instead of actual GH? Would hexarelin alone be effective for promoting muscle gain, or do you think it's essential to combine it with MK? The main reasons I'm hesitant to use MK are the bloating and the potentially negative effects on sleep (it seems like it either improves it or makes it worse, depending on the individual).

BTW, even if someone injects hexarelin regularly, do you think it still might be worth it to inject small doses of GH (say, 2-4 IU's EOD) for the joint-healing effects (assuming it would be safe to use both)? Or would hexarelin use promote joint injury healing as well?

Thanks

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW Old Witch, I just ordered some HGH Fragment 176-191 the other day with the intention of injecting it ~1 hr prior to cardio on an empty stomach so that I can continue to do at least *some* cardio and hopefully burn fat (and no muscle) during sessions. Any chance you have any experience using this peptide?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m also planning to do this OP (after seeing it on the other thread). I’ve used mk and cjc dac inbetween my last cycle and it helped me cut for sure.

Take longer between your cycles though.

In my mind a slowish cut with an eca stack or a recovery type peptide run are both shouts for the way to spend that time.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
IMO low dose HGH (2IU) run year round is the ultimate addition to whatever anabolic your are running. It takes awhile to see or "feel" anything however. I never saw any negative side effects associated with higher dosages. With that protocol you need to make the commitment to the $. If your are running generics, you need to have a very reliable source. I've been doing alot of reading on the alternatives and fail to see a justified cost/benefit ratio.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Stuff like that.

Agree , personally I always smh when guys planning to start their cut during pct . Them gainz are gone quick .

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Where is is thread located?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree , personally I always smh when guys planning to start their cut during pct . Them gainz are gone quick .
Or straight after pct, learnt that myself last year. Finish pct, then give it some time then cut. Only waited a week after last year and that wasn’t enough at all.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or straight after pct, learnt that myself last year. Finish pct, then give it some time then cut. Only waited a week after last year and that wasn’t enough at all.
Truth. Muscle takes time to bed in. I plan to lean up for my wedding in May, but I can tell you calories will be maintenance focused for the first month or more after PCT.

OP, March is way to soon. You just took 8-10 weeks or orals right? Lipids need time to recover from that. Your bloodwork will tell the truth but don’t be surprised if they suck now.

Reactions: Nac
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m also planning to do this OP (after seeing it on the other thread). I’ve used mk and cjc dac inbetween my last cycle and it helped me cut for sure.

Take longer between your cycles though.

In my mind a slowish cut with an eca stack or a recovery type peptide run are both shouts for the way to spend that time.
I agree -- I'm thinking that I'll give a few peptides (or maybe straight HGH, if $ doesn't become an issue) a shot, such as PEG-MGF injected on "off" days. To respond to your other point suggesting that I take more time off -- normally I would, but I'm going to be going on a required 2-week school trip in mid-May and want to be in peak physical condition, which means I'll need to have been taking the DHB/test/Anavar (or TBol) for long enough to have given them enough time to saturate my tissues and really start taking effect.

BTW, even though I cut down my cardio frequency by about 50% during the cycle, I was still running 6-7 miles/day EOD, so I'll be curious to see what my blood test results show next week in terms of HDL/LDL numbers. Typically, my LDL is pretty low and HDL is usually pretty high (like 80+), which I'm assuming the long-ish distance running is responsible for, so it will be interesting to see how well these numbers held in light of my ~50% cut-back on cardio.

IMO low dose HGH (2IU) run year round is the ultimate addition to whatever anabolic your are running. It takes awhile to see or "feel" anything however. I never saw any negative side effects associated with higher dosages. With that protocol you need to make the commitment to the $. If your are running generics, you need to have a very reliable source. I've been doing alot of reading on the alternatives and fail to see a justified cost/benefit ratio.
Yeah, I'm tossing around the notion of ordering a vial of 100 IU's of HGH and taking 2-4 IU's per day for at least a couple months, especially to see if I can realize any joint injury healing benefits. The supplier I found (can't vouch for it yet) is running a "special" on HGH of 100 IU's for $90, so I'm strongly considering pulling the trigger on at least one vial.

Truth. Muscle takes time to bed in. I plan to lean up for my wedding in May, but I can tell you calories will be maintenance focused for the first month or more after PCT.

OP, March is way to soon. You just took 8-10 weeks or orals right? Lipids need time to recover from that. Your bloodwork will tell the truth but don’t be surprised if they suck now.
Yeah, I ran TBol starting at 50 mg/day and ending at 110 mg/day for about 10 weeks. See my response to Whisky above regarding why I want to start the cycle by March -- usually, the cardio keeps my lipids in check, but I should be getting a blood test next Tuesday that will tell the true story.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Best IMO would be HGH. As high as your budget will allow.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Technically onset of acromegaly is where you’re getting your best results off GH, IGF, and secretagogues.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It takes a long time to start making your skull change shape and all that stuff.

But hey, rich piana managed to do it with just fairly normal doses of IGF1 and serostim.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Technically onset of acromegaly is where you’re getting your best results off GH, IGF, and secretagogues.
Ok, so now I'm not so sure about whether I want to take HGH or not. I have a really good nose as compared to most males and do NOT want to make it even a little bigger. Same with my forehead size and proportions. So you think I can go as high as 4 IU's/day and still avoid it? Or is it a risk with any daily dose of HGH (I'm assuming this is the case)? I've googled the issue, but there doesn't seem to be much info out there that isn't speculation and anecdotes.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw a video where a guy got prescribed 2iU of HGH a day for a couple months and then got blood work. Then he took a few months off and got bood work again to make sure he was back to baseline. Then he hopped on 25mg of mk677 a day for a few months and got blood work again. The 25mg of mk677 elevated his GH levels to the same extent as 2iU’s of prescription HGH. It may have been 1.5iU’s of HGH that he was prescribed, I can’t remember. Either way it goes to show you how strong mk677 can be. Obviously everyone will react to it differently though, and he may have responded very well.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think it takes a lot of gh and a lot of time to start transforming your features. Pros run 10-30iu a day for months at a time. 4-10IU for a couple months shouldn't cause any problems.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it takes a lot of gh and a lot of time to start transforming your features. Pros run 10-30iu a day for months at a time. 4-10IU for a couple months shouldn't cause any problems.
Right, when I say a long time I mean years.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
The difference between pharma and generic is night and day. Pharma is literally twice the strength. And twice the cost.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have seen a lot of generics test out at 98%+. Not much over a franklin for 100iu

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting... so neither IGF nor insulin are needed if someone uses peptides such as hexarelin instead of actual GH? Would hexarelin alone be effective for promoting muscle gain, or do you think it's essential to combine it with MK? The main reasons I'm hesitant to use MK are the bloating and the potentially negative effects on sleep (it seems like it either improves it or makes it worse, depending on the individual).

BTW, even if someone injects hexarelin regularly, do you think it still might be worth it to inject small doses of GH (say, 2-4 IU's EOD) for the joint-healing effects (assuming it would be safe to use both)? Or would hexarelin use promote joint injury healing as well?

Thanks
For joint healing and mass gain I would recommend both MK and hex. In my experience the sides of MK are easily mitigated. For water retention: increase water intake and reduce salt intake. To prevent disturbed sleep: either take MK in the morning or take it before bed with 5 mg melatonin (either of these options result in 8-9 hours of coma like sleep at 25 mg MK).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes. I know it sounds pretty soon, but I'll be getting bloodwork done next week, and I'm hoping my use of both torem and HCG on cycle helped to minimize HPTA damage. Maybe it would be better to push the cycle back to early April?
Time off cycle is not just so hpta bounces back. It's so that your liver and lipids normalize and once they do they need to stay normal for a while. Good luck with that tho

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For joint healing and mass gain I would recommend both MK and hex. In my experience the sides of MK are easily mitigated. For water retention: increase water intake and reduce salt intake. To prevent disturbed sleep: either take MK in the morning or take it before bed with 5 mg melatonin (either of these options result in 8-9 hours of coma like sleep at 25 mg MK).
Thanks for the tips; I'll keep them in mind if I decide to go for MK+ Hex instead of pure HGH.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time off cycle is not just so hpta bounces back. It's so that your liver and lipids normalize and once they do they need to stay normal for a while. Good luck with that tho
Yeah, I'm definitely not planning on making frequent cycles with short breaks like this a habit (assuming I don't just decide to BnC after my next cycle). I'm really just making an exception this time because of the timing of my school trip in mid-May. As I reflect over the past year, I wish I had just skipped the Ostarine cycle I ran last spring and jumped into using real gear at that point. I mean, don't get me wrong... I made some relatively subtle progress in terms of strength/size gains, but considering the fact that the sides were worse (in terms of how noticeable they were) than what I experienced on TBol snd for a fraction of the desirable effects, running a SARM cycle seems like a waste of time in retrospect.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm definitely not planning on making frequent cycles with short breaks like this a habit (assuming I don't just decide to BnC after my next cycle). I'm really just making an exception this time because of the timing of my school trip in mid-May. As I reflect over the past year, I wish I had just skipped the Ostarine cycle I ran last spring and jumped into using real gear at that point. I mean, don't get me wrong... I made some relatively subtle progress in terms of strength/size gains, but considering the fact that the sides were worse (in terms of how noticeable they were) than what I experienced on TBol snd for a fraction of the desirable effects, running a SARM cycle seems like a waste of time in retrospect.
What sides did you get on ostarine?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my TBol/HCG/Torem cycle just wrapped up yesterday, and while I'm overall pretty happy with the cycle, I'm feeling kind of depressed about not going on steroids again until March (maybe this is even too early to go back on?). Having said that, I was just wondering if any of you guys had any ideas for "in-between" PEDs cycles that could be run between now and when my next cycle starts.

Here are a few ideas I had:

- A follistatin 344/315 cycle of 100 mcg/day for 15-20 days or so -- however, apparently most of the follistatin sold by peptide companies is either fake or tagged (needs to be untagged to be effective).

-- Site injections of PEG-MGF

-- Light GH use (2-4 IU's EOD, mainly for joint injury healing than muscle gains)

-- ???

Suggestions appreciated!

Thanks
Light GH ,proviron, creatine, mk677, igf/ghrh/ghrp.....wait are u on TRT?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Stuff like that.

Yup got to keep eating if you want to keep gainzzzzz.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I’m not really a fan of using single compounds in the first place, but just one sarm especially... not really worth the trouble. Stack two at the very least, or add an AAS.

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I have seen a lot of generics test out at 98%+. Not much over a franklin for 100iu
I bought 300iu of gh from the big reputable overseas source and got these hard, red, itchy, slightly painful to the touch welps at injection sites, which took 24 hours to appear and then lasted an additional 48 or so hours.

After that I realized how much of a gamble you’re taking with UGL vs pharm grade.

So I used less than 20iu of the 300iu I paid for. Expensive loss trying to take the cheap route. Lesson learned. The remainder is still sitting in my fridge lol. I’m pretty disappointed ☹

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bought 300iu of gh from the big reputable overseas source and got these hard, red, itchy, slightly painful to the touch welps at injection sites, which took 24 hours to appear and then lasted an additional 48 or so hours.

After that I realized how much of a gamble you’re taking with UGL vs pharm grade.

So I used less than 20iu of the 300iu I paid for. Expensive loss trying to take the cheap route. Lesson learned. The remainder is still sitting in my fridge lol. I’m pretty disappointed ☹
If that’s an offer for free GH, I’ll take it. I know how to clean that up, and no, it’s not something I can teach.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Did this place have a reviews section on a public message board?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What sides did you get on ostarine?
Mainly just really noticeable lethargy about 30-40 minutes after taking each dose. When I would try to run, it almost literally felt like I was running in slo-mo, or trying to run against an ocean current or similar opposing force.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Light GH ,proviron, creatine, mk677, igf/ghrh/ghrp.....wait are u on TRT?
Nope (or should I say, not yet). Thanks for the suggestions. Leaning towards the peptides at this point. Do you have any experience with MGF?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I’m not really a fan of using single compounds in the first place, but just one sarm especially... not really worth the trouble. Stack two at the very least, or add an AAS.
Yeah, I look at it like this -- imagine if I had run my TBol cycle back in March instead of the ostarine cycle, and then during late summer run the first "real" gear cycle I'm planning on running in March. I would be so far ahead of where I'm at now. I kind of feel the same way about the solo TBol cycle I just got through running -- what if I had included even just a low dose of test (say 200 mg/wk)? Could that have made a noticeable difference in terms of overall results?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I look at it like this -- imagine if I had run my TBol cycle back in March instead of the ostarine cycle, and then during late summer run the first "real" gear cycle I'm planning on running in March. I would be so far ahead of where I'm at now. I kind of feel the same way about the solo TBol cycle I just got through running -- what if I had included even just a low dose of test (say 200 mg/wk)? Could that have made a noticeable difference in terms of overall results?

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
If that’s an offer for free GH, I’ll take it. I know how to clean that up, and no, it’s not something I can teach.
Id consider it actually haha. Maybe we can work something out. I think it also happened when I used mod grf peptide from a different source. I tried injecting the bac water alone and had no reaction so it’s something in the gh, contaminant maybe Idunno.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope (or should I say, not yet). Thanks for the suggestions. Leaning towards the peptides at this point. Do you have any experience with MGF?
I love it and use it often.
I found .5 mg split bilaterally right after traing works best.
I use it for about 6-10 workouts and mostly biceps.
I'm a fan.

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
Just learned about hexarelin today thanks to this thread. Deeper down the rabbit hole I go. Now I kinda wanna try that out lol.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it and use it often.
I found .5 mg split bilaterally right after traing works best.
I use it for about 6-10 workouts and mostly biceps.
I'm a fan.
Good to hear; what have you noticed from it? Anything in the way of noticeable weight/size gains?