Ideal Recomp Stack

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all, so I wanted to get some perspective on my quest for a quintessential recomp stack. I know it might be a bit pricey ($200-300) but for a natural route anything worth doing is worth doing right IMO. I have not listed the obvious ones (preworkout, creatine, fish oil, EAAs/leucine, etc). I will also say I have tried M TEST and Alphamax xt with no noticeable results. The stack I'm thinking is as follows:

- SNS X-gels- 3 bottles for 1000-1500 mg/day (6-8 weeks)
- BLR Follidrone 2.0 - 2 bottles (8 weeks)
- Homemade GDA (daily) - ALA(600-1000mg), Agmatine(500-1000mg), ALCAR(500-1000mg), and Berberine(1000-1500mg)

I would truly appreciate some critique and feedback on the selected products, the dosages, or anything else that I should add to it.

Thanks y'all, this forum is a savior lol

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I've heard mixed opinions on stacking fd2 with ara. Some think the anti inflammatory effect of folli should be taken in a separate cycle from ara.

And some might say a gda with fd2 is overkill. Personally I like it, as I never get a hypo effect from either, even stacked. But I try to take them at different times for different purposes. I.e. Fd2 mostly around workouts and a gda w/ berberine away from workouts.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all, so I wanted to get some perspective on my quest for a quintessential recomp stack. I know it might be a bit pricey ($200-300) but for a natural route anything worth doing is worth doing right IMO. I have not listed the obvious ones (preworkout, creatine, fish oil, EAAs/leucine, etc). I will also say I have tried M TEST and Alphamax xt with no noticeable results. The stack I'm thinking is as follows:

- SNS X-gels- 3 bottles for 1000-1500 mg/day (6-8 weeks)
- BLR Follidrone 2.0 - 2 bottles (8 weeks)
- Homemade GDA (daily) - ALA(600-1000mg), Agmatine(500-1000mg), ALCAR(500-1000mg), and Berberine(1000-1500mg)

I would truly appreciate some critique and feedback on the selected products, the dosages, or anything else that I should add to it.

Thanks y'all, this forum is a savior lol
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/idssports11.htm

personally id go with r-ala for reasons above

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for more of a cut I would go with what you suggested. If you want to pack on alittle muscle I would do an X gels, Anabeta, and Triumph stack. That's a common bulk natty stack.

boulon

Awards
Ok for gda, replace the others by the real supp for recomp aka forskolin...
And get some cafeine with yhcl or alpha.y
If you can ephedrine
The must is albuterol, replace it with coumaroyldopamine product (alphamine motor)
Albu+y+f95= real recomp sjit

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Ok for gda, replace the others by the real supp for recomp aka forskolin...
And get some cafeine with yhcl or alpha.y
If you can ephedrine
The must is albuterol, replace it with coumaroyldopamine product (alphamine motor)
Albu+y+f95= real recomp sjit

The only thing I don't like about adding forskolin when I'm taking a gda with berberine, is worrying about timing them apart from each other 4 hours or so. Makes me stress too much about them contradicting each other (or at least the berberine's ampk effect canceling out the recomp/fat loss effects of forskolin).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard mixed opinions on stacking fd2 with ara. Some think the anti inflammatory effect of folli should be taken in a separate cycle from ara.

And some might say a gda with fd2 is overkill. Personally I like it, as I never get a hypo effect from either, even stacked. But I try to take them at different times for different purposes. I.e. Fd2 mostly around workouts and a gda w/ berberine away from workouts.
I was going to say this as well. Both have their merits. I know there has been discussion of the FD2 canceling out some of the inflammation effects of the ARA. Thus negating why your taking it.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say this as well. Both have their merits. I know there has been discussion of the FD2 canceling out some of the inflammation effects of the ARA. Thus negating why your taking it.
Very interesting, thanks for the advice y'all! So perhaps I should hold off on FD2.0 until after I run the x gels? And replace ALA with r-ALA?
I should've mentioned I take forskolin (forslean) at 25-50mg pre workout in the morning with my pre workout. Do y'all think those adjustments would be a good idea? Thanks everyone!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

So perhaps I would take fd2 and the forskolin in the morning pre workout and the x gels later in the day?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So perhaps I would take fd2 and the forskolin in the morning pre workout and the x gels later in the day?
Sure that would work. Bear in mind that Xgels augment the body's natural response to weight training, through amplifying the prostaglandins responsible for regulating skeletal muscle protein turnover. I'd only be concerned about combining follidrone with Xgels IF follidrone inhibited Cox2, which I don't believe it does. If it did, it would actually be a detriment to exercise which through it's rave reviews we know it isn't.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I would just take them for different runs. X gels on bulk. Fd2 and forskolin on recomp.

I thought x-gels were best taken pre workout? As is fd2.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I think ArA would be best taken preworkout, not later in the day. Have you used any of these products in the past?

Also, what is your current diet? Recomp is very challenging to do properly, and it's driven heavily by calorie intake. I'm curious to know what your diet and training approach was while using Alphamax XT in the past. Since Alphamax XT contains forskolin, you may not want to add it into your current stack if you didn't see any noticeable results while taking it.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I think ArA would be best taken preworkout, not later in the day. Have you used any of these products in the past?

Also, what is your current diet? Recomp is very challenging to do properly, and it's driven heavily by calorie intake. I'm curious to know what your diet and training approach was while using Alphamax XT in the past. Since Alphamax XT contains forskolin, you may not want to add it into your current stack if you didn't see any noticeable results while taking it.
Thanks for the advice y'all! I agree that ARA is best pre-workout. So perhaps I'll opt for x gels and forskolin pre workout and fd 2.0 later in the day. Regarding the forskolin, the studies and data on it are pretty convincing and I feel it should be included. I didn't take pre/post pictures with the alphamax xt nor did I take measurements. I was more focused on any libido/mood/aggression alternations

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I would just take them for different runs. X gels on bulk. Fd2 and forskolin on recomp.

I thought x-gels were best taken pre workout? As is fd2.
It might just be a better idea to run them in consecutive runs now that I'm thinking about it. That would also allow me to determine how the individual products are affecting me ya know?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
It might just be a better idea to run them in consecutive runs now that I'm thinking about it. That would also allow me to determine how the individual products are affecting me ya know?
Agreed!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice y'all! I agree that ARA is best pre-workout. So perhaps I'll opt for x gels and forskolin pre workout and fd 2.0 later in the day. Regarding the forskolin, the studies and data on it are pretty convincing and I feel it should be included. I didn't take pre/post pictures with the alphamax xt nor did I take measurements. I was more focused on any libido/mood/aggression alternations
You're welcome! I would agree with the ArA pre, FD2 later in the day.

I've always been a fan of forskolin, and I usually use Alphamax XT as my source for it. That's why I was curious about your results with your first use of Alphamax XT. Since it contains forskolin and a solid natural test profile, I find it to be ideal when doing a recomp. How old are you? It's possible that you had no libido changes or feelings due to your age, but I would still recommend it as a recomp product. Alphamax XT delivers a lot more than just libido.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the insight guys! I think I'm gunna run X gels with forskolin pre workout, GDA later in the day, and then after the 8 week run, start the FD 2.0. Any other additions to the cycle that would be optimal? Thanks y'all!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That sounds good man! Run with that. Any questions, feel free to PM me

compan

compan

Awards
Thanks for all the insight guys! I think I'm gunna run X gels with forskolin pre workout, GDA later in the day, and then after the 8 week run, start the FD 2.0. Any other additions to the cycle that would be optimal? Thanks y'all!
If you wanted to grab some KSM-66, it's always a good one to have. Not a necessity, but I've enjoyed it in recomping and cutting.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good man! Run with that. Any questions, feel free to PM me
Hey thanks a bunch man! I really appreciate your help and I might just take you up on that! You've been a phenomenal resource and just exemplifies even more how elite/top notch SNS along with their employees/reps!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey thanks a bunch man! I really appreciate your help and I might just take you up on that! You've been a phenomenal resource and just exemplifies even more how elite/top notch SNS along with their employees/reps!
Appreciate the kind words :)

I do try reply from my phone, but it doesn't allow me to see what you typed while I reply haha. So sometimes I have to wait until I use a comp before I reply. But I get there in the end ;)