Iconogenin

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
5/5

Unsponsered review - Iconogenin is now by far the best Laxo product available. What else would you expect from Iconic Formulations?
Been using Iconogenin at 3-4 pumps pre-workout for about three weeks and have used many bottles Dermastrength and other oral Laxo products.
Prior to this, Dermastrength was the best Laxo product imo.

Value - I got this on a intro sale, but even at regular price - its a better value than its closest competitor (lasts longer / gives you more applications).
Pump- gym and non gym pump - at least 25% better than its closest competitor
Strength- at least 15% better than than its closest competitor.
Application - consistent creamy solution dries faster, is easy to apply and bottle serves the same dose each time and right to the last drop (same bottles as Dermacrine). All these points are completely unlike is closest competitor.
Cortisol Control - I feel leaner, tighter and have less water retention. Not sure what the carrier is - but I know i am getting more laxo than I ever did!
Joints Joints are feeling good and better than they previously have. Especially my knees and I have been squating more.

If you like Laxo, you will love Iconogenin!
https://iconicformulations.com (Save 20% using coupon code AM20)

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Admin iconic formulations still doesn't show up under the dropdown list of vendors.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take a look

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Initial thoughts on first application:

I have used Dermacrine in the past & the carrier in Iconogenin was exactly how I remember it in Dermacrine. I love the fact that it’s not runny. Goes on like a body lotion. Has a Fresh Clean smell. It does have a slight alcohol smell, but nothing bad or too strong. Dried in 5-6 minutes. I applied to traps,neck, shoulders, & upper chest area.

Benefits I noticed during the 5 weeks-

Muscle Fullness - More in the beginning , and than sporadically throughout the 5 weeks.

Strength - Started to feel stronger around the 2-3 week mark. Lifts were going up while bodyweight was going down!

Endurance - Noticed a big improvement from 3 weeks on. I was adding sets, exercises, and reps!!!

Vascularity - Noticed sporadically throughout the 5 weeks.

Joints - Noticed after the first week. I usually have slight/annoying left shoulder pain during chest workouts. I have had zero pain after the first week.

Misc - Noticed a slight increase in appetite during some weeks but I attribute it to higher volume and training in the gym.

Extremely happy with the 5 weeks - This stuff just keeps getting better week after week. No doubt that I will go 8-12 weeks next time.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
nice reviews

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Great review! I saw only great benefits. I noticed increased appetite as well but extended fasting took control of that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Iconic Formulations Iconogenin

Final Review

First off thank you to thebigt for giving me the opportunity to use and review this product. I ran Iconic Formulations - Iconogenin for a 33 day (one bottle) log, my goal was to loose some body fat and gain muscle. I started the log at 186lbs and ended it at 177lb so I was very happy with what the scale told me, however I has even happier with the results I saw in the mirror, I was leaner harder and my joints felt much better. The formula was very east to use, dried quick and left behind no sticky residue. I had no bad skin reactions to it.

Results after 33 Day

Down 9 Pounds
Leaner and More Vascular
Improved Joint Pain
Better Mood and Attitude

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great review Rocket3015

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wesb Iconogenin Review

First, big thanks to Iconic Formulations thebigt for allowing me to run this stuff for the last month. Honestly, I am not a fan of oral laxo and I had extremely low expectations for this stuff. This was my first time using a transdermal laxo product and I could not be happier. Far exceeded my expectations.

Bottle/pump- I know this isn't super important but, these pumps are legit AF. Also the bottle is clear and has numbers that track how many applications are left in the bottle. A+++

Application - Super easy application, dries almost instantly, smells fine, and it doesn't stain your clothes. One a day dosing post workout/post shower was very convenient for me.

Muscle fullness/pumps- This was by far the most notable impact iconogenin had on me. It took about a week to actually "feel" anything but, once it kicked in the all day pumps and vascularity were awesome. Very impressed.

Joints- I know a lot of guys get improved joint mobility with laxo but, I honestly didn't get anything in this department.

Overall- I enjoyed every bit of this product and would recommend it to any one. I personally think it is a very versatile product and could be used for anything whether bulking/cutting/ or recomp. I think it would be great for a recomp. I will definitely be purchasing in the future and will be running for at least 8 weeks. Solid product A++

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
def wanna try this wrapping up 2nd bottle of massacre right now so i needa cycle off laxo for a bit but will try when back

manarahmed

Awards
Let me do some research on this product after that i will comment

K21

Awards
Hi was just wondering why it says on the back of iconogenin to take a break after 8 weeks for 8 weeks and other androgen products sounds like its saying its suppressive which I thought laxo wasnt?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi was just wondering why it says on the back of iconogenin to take a break after 8 weeks for 8 weeks and other androgen products sounds like its saying its suppressive which I thought laxo wasnt?
not suppressive!!!

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
x2...great review wesb2387
Hey the bigt, I've got a half bottle of massacr3 left. Any issue with introducing iconogenin to the stack? My understanding is that the new massacr3 has directly got laxo?
I've got 8 weeks worth of iconogenin and keen to get started.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey the bigt, I've got a half bottle of massacr3 left. Any issue with introducing iconogenin to the stack? My understanding is that the new massacr3 has directly got laxo?
I've got 8 weeks worth of iconogenin and keen to get started.
don't see any reason not to...give it a go and let us know.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
don't see any reason not to...give it a go and let us know.
I'm really loving Iconogenin, I can really see some cool physique changes.
I remember reading somewhere to not run ARA when on laxo as its anti inflammatory.
I have a bottle of xgels that I'm keen to run. Should I wait till after laxo, or is it OK to stack the Icon and ARA?
Cheers

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember reading somewhere to not run ARA when on laxo as its anti inflammatory.
I have a bottle of xgels that I'm keen to run. Should I wait till after laxo, or is it OK to stack the Icon and ARA?
Cheers
Yes stacking it with either is fine.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cheers
Too many people oversimplify the issues with ARA. It doesn’t just come down to “increase inflammation” vs. “decrease inflammation”. There is a specific pathway. ARA metabolizes using COX2 (I think, it’s been a while since I read up), so you only need to watch out for stuff that inhibits that pathway. Most NSAIDs will do so and should be avoided. Some herbal supplements can as well, but I doubt laxogenin does. The only other major thing to watch for is omega 3s. Those actually compete for absorption and can even potentially deplete ARA stores.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cheers
really happy to hear you giving love to iconogenin, so many underdosed laxo products give it a bad name, plus i truly believe TD is the way to go with laxo.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
will try this for next run joint benefits alone from laxo are amazing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will try this for next run joint benefits alone from laxo are amazing
joint benefits is consistent with every review i have saw on iconogenin.

after i finish my current cycle i think its time i did a run of iconogenin myself :)

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
really happy to hear you giving love to iconogenin, so many underdosed laxo products give it a bad name, plus i truly believe TD is the way to go with laxo.
Hey thebigt, I read somewhere that USPS is not shipping to Australia at the moment. Is this true, and if so is there an alternative shipping provider available?
I was hoping to order some more icon products while the sale is on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey thebigt, I read somewhere that USPS is not shipping to Australia at the moment. Is this true, and if so is there an alternative shipping provider available?
@delsolrob will know!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPS is the best option right now. I haven't been able to disable just the first class and priority shipping to Australia - so the options are available on the site, but please don't try to use them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Iconic Formulations Iconogenin

Final Review

First off thank you to thebigt for giving me the opportunity to use and review this product. I ran Iconic Formulations - Iconogenin for a 33 day (one bottle) log, my goal was to loose some body fat and gain muscle. I started the log at 186lbs and ended it at 177lb so I was very happy with what the scale told me, however I has even happier with the results I saw in the mirror, I was leaner harder and my joints felt much better. The formula was very east to use, dried quick and left behind no sticky residue. I had no bad skin reactions to it.

Results after 33 Day

Down 9 Pounds
Leaner and More Vascular
Improved Joint Pain
Better Mood and Attitude
(y)