Iconogenin vs Ultra Eleven

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Hi all, I'm interested in running either Iconogenin or Ultra Eleven.

Do either require a PCT for a single bottle dose (1 month I believe)? Would it be best to use with sustain alpha as a "PCT" or is this not needed?

Any sides from these? Thanks!

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iconogenin is laxogenin right? That does not need PCT. The 11 is an androgen, get full PCT for that.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For ultra eleven, I would recommend the Testosterone Recovery Stack by Iconic Formulations. Iconogenin would not require PCT.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dose and duration are important to know OP when giving answers. For example: Ultra-11 for a month at normal quantity? The above rec. T recovery stack would work IMO. Going to double apply for 12-16 weeks? Personally I would be looking for a pharma based PCT.

TO BE CLEAR: NO ONE needs to run double for that long for great results I am just making an example.

The supp sluts around here, and I include myself in said group, would tell you to run the U11 then the TRS WITH Iconogenin during the pct. Solves all problems. lol

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
@BCseacow83 just a single bottle at the recommended dose.

I'm hoping to avoid a pharma based PCD, so if Eleven requires it maybe I should seek out (or wait for) Iconogenin, unless you know of something better/mild (wont require PCT).

I dont mind running the TRS if that's what's recommended vs just the sustain alpha...