Iconogenin long term use

alfeer1

Awards
Hi all....

I just discovered this gem 5 months ago. Bought one bottle of Iconogenin after using lexogenin in powder form for some time and having zero results. It's amazing and I love it.

Halfway through the first one, I purchased the second and did a 2 bottle run (a bit less than 2 months @5 pumps daily - 102KG and 178cm tall). Sublime is under statement. Now, this is not an ad for the product :) nor have I been given these or sponsored.

The question here is, how safe is this? And for how long can it be taken? Do you need downtime? How does it interact with being out in the sun - as it's beach season now?

BTW, I broke all PRs during the first run, didn't really lose that much strength after stopping. The amazing thing is that weight loss was about 3KG on the scales, but the size became much bigger, and the waist size was down abt a size and half - 3 inches.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no factual knowledge, but I've never heard of any side effects of Laxo (there could be some) and so I wouldn't personally stress about it too much. But it's usually a good idea to take time off of most things every now and then. If I would like the product that much (haven't tried it), then I'd maybe do something like 4 months on - 2 months off - repeat.

Once dried, I don't think it would interact with sunlight in any way. I've never worried about sunlight with any of the many TD's I've used.

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
IDK if this is still relevant to you, but:

It is generally considered to have a good safety profile It may have few side effects compared to traditional AAS, but this has not been extensively studied, it's still relatively new. Haven't used it, but upon reading other forums some users reported digestive issues and headaches.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i have taken legit oral laxo in dosages over a gram a day from trademark laxosterone branded products, headaches were definitely there but good strength gains with no overt side effects. best brand i found was from a now defunct brand called BPS . the supplement was called "brawn"