Iconogenin and XPG Epiandro Transdermals for Sale

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
I have two bottles of unused Iconogenin for sale as well as an unused bottle of XPG epiandro. Done running transdermals for a little while, so looking to unload them. Don't know where else to sell them, so hopefully it's okay to solicit via this forum...I'll sell the two Iconogenin bottles for $25 each and the XPG for $20, or all three for $55! Let me know if any of you are interested, I'll cover shipping costs too

-John D

Last edited:
Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
Also, price is negotiable since I'm not gonna use the products so they are of no use to me. I also have a unused container of Genius Preworkout that I'd like to unload for $20 since I can't tolerate Alpha GPC (too much choline for me!)

Last edited:
onewarrior5

onewarrior5

Awards
I have two bottles of unused Iconogenin for sale as well as an unused bottle of XPG epiandro. Done running transdermals for a little while, so looking to unload them. Don't know where else to sell them, so hopefully it's okay to solicit via this forum...I'll sell the two Iconogenin bottles for $25 each and the XPG for $20, or all three for $55! Let me know if any of you are interested, I'll cover shipping costs too

-John D
I would be interested.