Iconogenin and Reduce XT stack

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Okay to run these together, (Reduce XT at 2 caps per day) or would it be overkill?
I'm just going into a mild PCT of M Test, Anabolic Effect and either Reduce XT or Iconogenin (or both).
Just haven't seen many reports of them being stacked, so said I'd ask the q of you fine people.

Danke

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Okay to run these together, (Reduce XT at 2 caps per day) or would it be overkill?
I'm just going into a mild PCT of M Test, Anabolic Effect and either Reduce XT or Iconogenin (or both).
Just haven't seen many reports of them being stacked, so said I'd ask the q of you fine people.

Danke
i will let sns take this, i want no involvement with his products.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry Big T, didn't mean to cause any sh!t or anything like that.
It's off the back of a two month, 5 pump Dermacrine run. I was going to go for a third month on Derma but was advised against it.
I have the usual trusty Sustain Alpha there to add an extra wee libido boost, if necessary, but didn't know whether or not Iconogenin and Reduce XT together would crrrush cortisol...

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's off the back of a two month, 5 pump Dermacrine run. I was going to go for a third month on Derma but wss advised against it
I have the usual trusty Sustain Alpha there to add an extra wee libido boost necessary, but didn't know whether or not Iconogenin and Reduce XT together would pure crush cortisol...
it's got nothing to do with you, you have nothing to apologize for...thank you for purchasing iconic formulation products, i appreciate you!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all,

Danke
I don’t think it’s overkill

If I’m not mistaken iconogenin is a lax product right ? If you react well to it yeah throw it in only way to find out .. I know a lot love it and some don’t like it

ReduceXT is a nice cortisol product and good call on 2 caps no need to do 3

So to answer your question imo they def can be stacked .. all 3 co’s make some great products that you can trust

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's off the back of a two month, 5 pump Dermacrine run. I was going to go for a third month on Derma but was advised against it.
I have the usual trusty Sustain Alpha there to add an extra wee libido boost, if necessary, but didn't know whether or not Iconogenin and Reduce XT together would crrrush cortisol...
These are two different products. One is for cortisol (reduce xt) which works great and one of a natural for growth and has other benefits. They will stack great for pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others. You can stack them and should yeild some nice results!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just dont get the reduce xt ingredients tho? very underwhelming............
What do you not get about a straightforward 7α-OH-DHEA combined with 7β-OH-EPIA product? Both are pretty much-known players with what they do and how they do it. The dosing is very easy to dial in personally the way it is dosed per capsule.

Would you prefer a bunch of other garbage thrown in some huge prop blend? I wish more products were made like this, straight forward no BS. If you don't respond to these compounds or cortisol products in general I can understand but nothing in this product makes me underwhelmed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi all,

Danke
They make for a great stack together, no worries at all.

M-Test, Anabolic Effect, & Reduce XT are a great PCT and adding Iconogenin would be a good addition to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you not get about a straightforward 7α-OH-DHEA combined with 7β-OH-EPIA product? Both are pretty much-known players with what they do and how they do it. The dosing is very easy to dial in personally the way it is dosed per capsule.

Would you prefer a bunch of other garbage thrown in some huge prop blend? I wish more products were made like this, straight forward no BS. If you don't respond to these compounds or cortisol products in general I can understand but nothing in this product makes me underwhelmed.
I think a lot of people don't know the significance of 7-OH DHEA and some confuse it with 7-Keto/7-OXO DHEA and think that they are the same thing.

I'm not sure if that's maybe the case here or if there's another reason that he doesn't care for it; but the confusion on it is pretty common, especially with people that weren't around when 7-OH was first released.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i just dont get the reduce xt ingredients tho? very underwhelming............
Reduce XT contains 7-OH DHEA, which has been a very popular ingredient for a long time for cortisol control. It first got popular back in the original ph days as the go to for cortisol control and helping keep gains during PCT.

It is still very commonly used for that, as in the case mentioned in this thread.

It's also become very popular over the years for fat loss and lean muscle retention when dieting.

Back when 7-OH was first released, it was only offered in SNS Reduce XT and the original DS Lean Xtreme. I think a couple companies offered it over the years, some in prop blends. But I think most or all may have stopped now bc of the extremely high cost of raw materials.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a lot of people don't know the significance of 7-OH DHEA and some confuse it with 7-Keto/7-OXO DHEA and think that they are the same thing.

I'm not sure if that's maybe the case here or if there's another reason that he doesn't care for it; but the confusion on it is pretty common, especially with people that weren't around when 7-OH was first released.
That makes sense, IF it was 50mg of 7-keto I too would be underwhelmed lol.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Do you have information on them? I used Reduce while ago and looking at it again but not entirely sure when trying to find info on the specific ingredients

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have information on them? I used Reduce while ago and looking at it again but not entirely sure when trying to find info on the specific ingredients
7-OH DHEA is not a very commonly talked about ingredient because of the super high price of raw materials.

Back when it was initially launched, it was just us and Matt from Designer Supplements with the original Lean Xtreme at the time that offered it. A few other brands included it in prop blends over the years.

It is extremely good for cortisol control and has been used for many years by people on cycle and especially during PCT to help keep their gains. It's also been very commonly used for fat loss as well.

Matt did some deep dive science back then on the original Lean Xtreme write up.

The Reduce XT write up is more simple and about the benefits, not the deep dive science. It was a different world back then - now days, its hard to go into deep science without making what the FDA considers to be claims and companies have to avoid that now days.