Iconogenin and gyno ?

captainds

Awards
So I have been on Xgels and Iconogenin for about 3 weeks or so it’s been great so far just really kicking in good. This weekend I notice something strange though . My left nip was really sore sensitive and tiny knot up under it. I have always had one up under my right because of messing with pro hormones back in the day. Never have I had it in the left side like this . I am not blaming anything I was just wondering if it’s remotely possible ? If not then I am really confused on what did lol. It’s not a placebo either I have had plenty of flare ups before on right side and know what it feels like. Only time I had my left side flare up like this is when I tired test cyp 500mg. Still not sure like mentioned above it was like this though. Thanks so much guys! Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I have been on Xgels and Iconogenin for about 3 weeks or so it’s been great so far just really kicking in good. This weekend I notice something strange though . My left nip was really sore sensitive and tiny knot up under it. I have always had one up under my right because of messing with pro hormones back in the day. Never have I had it in the left side like this . I am not blaming anything I was just wondering if it’s remotely possible ? If not then I am really confused on what did lol. It’s not a placebo either I have had plenty of flare ups before on right side and know what it feels like. Only time I had my left side flare up like this is when I tired test cyp 500mg. Still not sure like mentioned above it was like this though. Thanks so much guys! Hope everyone has had a great weekend.
what did you do to take care of it before?

Last edited:

captainds

Awards
It was about 7 years ago but it just went away after PCT with clomid/daa and a natural booster. I haven’t took anything hormones in 7 years.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was about 7 years ago but it just went away after PCT with clomid/daa and a natural booster. I haven’t took anything hormones in 7 years.
If any actual gyno/glandular tissue had formed then it never really goes away. It can shrink and flare back up, it doesn't necessarily have to be because of something your taking either. You can use things like raloxefine or nolva to shrink the tissue but it's never really 100% go e unless you get it cut out

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iconogenin is non-hormonal. You need to look elsewhere for the root of your problem.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Iconogenin is non-hormonal. You need to look elsewhere for the root of your problem.
Your probably correct but that's not necessarily true, while something non hormonal is probably not going to cause gyno, it looks like he already had the gyno and the product could be aggravating it. Just because something is not a hormone doesn't mean it doesn't effect your body's hormones. Lots of things do, even food and basic vitamins can to some degree. But. The product definitely didn't cause the gyno.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have gyno and sometimes it won't show any signs for months at a time and then randomly il get a flare up. Just keep that in mind. It can just happen on its own

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what smont said .. never goes away and can come back anytime

dont way to remove that tissue is by surgery ( from what i had read way back in the hormonal days )

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your probably correct but that's not necessarily true, while something non hormonal is probably not going to cause gyno, it looks like he already had the gyno and the product could be aggravating it. Just because something is not a hormone doesn't mean it doesn't effect your body's hormones. Lots of things do, even food and basic vitamins can to some degree. But. The product definitely didn't cause the gyno.
So he should quit using it and see if that helps.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Technically, it possible, but very remote chance. Laxogenin has similarities to ecdysterone which can activate estrogen receptors. Doesn’t seem likely. I had a flare up taking oral laxogenin though, but still hard to say if that’s related. It’s flared up from gear or no gear, and not flared up when on something. So hard to predict.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is correct. X gels cause inflammation which could also flare up your gyno. I would stop both and see what happens. If it goes away, add one and then the other and see if it comes back. Then you will have a better idea of how it is effecting you.

captainds

Awards
I have took Xgels multiple times and never run into any issues before . Long as it don’t get worse it’s not bad. Hopefully it’s just something that flared it up and it will just go back to not bothering me. Just weird after 7 years it all the sudden comes back sore and tender. Like today though it’s not bad, but this weekend I couldn’t even let my wife or kids touch or lay on the left side of my body it was so sore and tender. Thanks for all the replies guys!

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes what better place to come for medical advice than an internet forum?