IconicFormulations SUSTAIN ALPHA! GTFIH!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great weekend of training. Thursday was my daughters 4th birthday but I was still able to get in a trail run while she was napping.

Friday met with some friends to hike camelback mountain at 5am. First time hiking it that early. Was nice! 😆

Saturday afternoon went for a trail ride. Put on my hydration pack that I hadn’t used since ‘18, and was surprised how large my waist has gotten since then 😱

Then this more went for a 30 mile bike ride At 530am. Was was great, no problems. But in the parking lot, I crashed while turning around to get a pic of myself 😆🤦‍♂️

all in all, has been a great weekend. Going to begin more resistance training tomorrow morning. Leg day.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's nuts! I'm from phx/Glendale originally and moved to San Diego in 2004 - if I run my AC here for 4 days in a month, my bill jumps about $40 per day..my normal bill is around $120-150 per month (ridiculous considering I live in a condo and don't really use any appliances/etc during peak hours. But, if I run that AC for a few days...my bill is $300+. That's more than my parents in phx, running the AC in their 2700sf house everyday in 110 degree heat.
That is crazy!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finishing up the bottle here soon.
today did a light chest workout, push-ups and flys. Followed with some hiit running.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i time is faster than yours, lol....but i run early, probably only around 70%.

that heat has to be killer...here in indiana the saying is-it aint the heat, it's the hummidity---but nothing like the philippines.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i time is faster than yours, lol....but i run early, probably only around 70%.

that heat has to be killer...here in indiana the saying is-it aint the heat, it's the hummidity---but nothing like the philippines.
I’d say most people are faster than Me! 😂That was 5 intervals of 1/4 mile run with about 2 min walk or so.
it’s the general interval run Workout on my garmin. I figured out how to edit it so I can add more sets as 5 is only about 1.25 miles plus whatever you get during the rest.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to get a garmin. Maybe it will motivate me to run more :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d say most people are faster than Me! 😂That was 5 intervals of 1/4 mile run with about 2 min walk or so.
it’s the general interval run Workout on my garmin. I figured out how to edit it so I can add more sets as 5 is only about 1.25 miles plus whatever you get during the rest.
i would say you are doing great considering that heat-damn!!! (y)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It to dang hot to run outside!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell I can't even run. about 5 strides and my ankles are on fire. If I had to run for my life I could probably do it.:)
Hear in OK we say it's the humidity. which does make you sweat! 100 degrees and 90% humidity is hard to bear.

But damn 117 degrees is a 117 degrees.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Things are going great, I really love this stuff but I don’t think my wife likes the smell. I personally don’t care, but she made a comment about it today.
training this week has been going great.
legs on Monday, chest Tuesday, back yesterday, rest today, and will hit shoulders tomorrow.
more running today. Yesterday was a bike run split in the afternoon.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, quick question about the product, why is beta alanine added into the formula?
3-aminopropanoic acid = beta alanine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You just need somewhere to swim and you're going to be a triathlon athlete!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, quick question about the product, why is beta alanine added into the formula?
3-aminopropanoic acid = beta alanine.
@delsolrob

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You just need somewhere to swim and you're going to be a triathlon athlete!
I usually go to the lake on Saturdays to swim.
I’m actually going tomorrow. Trying to get in the water by 530am and get around 3500-4000 yards in. The IM is around a 4,000 yard swim. (2.4 miles)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m actually going tomorrow. Trying to get in the water by 530am and get around 3500-4000 yards in. The IM is around a 4,000 yard swim. (2.4 miles)
lol...how's the situps coming?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I wish I had a good lake fairly close to me to go take a swim in. Open water swimming is always more exciting than going back and forth in a pool.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a terrible swimmer, I am a good sinker !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice! I wish I had a good lake fairly close to me to go take a swim in. Open water swimming is always more exciting than going back and forth in a pool.
Beaches here are over crowded now. So not worth it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what i've heard! Plus it's shark week so no open water swimming in the ocean! :ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bumping this up for the final updates.
It’ll be done on the computer later.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On a side note, another favorite product of mine from primordial performance y’all carry is the “dream tea.”
Suprised to see this! It’s really nice before bed.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was also a big fan of the dream tea...think it's severely underrated!

Worked out a deal with Eric to bring it back - it's been slow to catch on, but I think it'll pick up over time.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was also a big fan of the dream tea...think it's severely underrated!

Worked out a deal with Eric to bring it back - it's been slow to catch on, but I think it'll pick up over time.
Shared mine with a co worker who has tried everything and it worked great for him.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay! So, I really love this product if you haven’t been able to tell.
It’s honestly the best test boosting product I’ve ever used over the last 15 years I’ve been using natural test boosting ingredients.
So much so I even wonder if it is all natural.
Unfortunately at the start of this log az shut down gyms again, and thereby making me unemployed, again. As such I’ve not been to get follow up bloodwork, get the mri on my shoulder that was ordered, or handle my medical stuff.
But, I’m now back to work and will definitely be purchasing this product again and will have bloodwork done while using this to compare with.
final review:
Taste: 1 out of 10.
Don’t eat it.

Consistency: 10
Smooth no chunks at all.

smell: 6
the smell was unique. Didn’t stink, but wasn’t attractive either.

absorption: 10
This dries quickly with no feeling like you have stuff on your skin.

effectiveness: 10
You begin feeling the effects of this quickly, especially if you over apply the first dosage or two.
I found 3 pumps daily to be too much for me personally (185) but 2 pumps daily perfect.
itll probably take you about a week or so to get it right for you.

the only thing I’m curious about still is the inclusion of beta alanine in the formula. You may feel some tingling from this in the beginning.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s honestly the best test boosting product I’ve ever used over the last 15 years I’ve been using natural test boosting ingredients.
Unfortunately at the start of this log az shut down gyms again, and thereby making me unemployed, again. As such I’ve not been to get follow up bloodwork, get the mri on my shoulder that was ordered, or handle my medical stuff.
But, I’m now back to work and will definitely be purchasing this product again and will have bloodwork done while using this to compare with.
final review:
Don’t eat it.

Smooth no chunks at all.

You begin feeling the effects of this quickly, especially if you over apply the first dosage or two.
I found 3 pumps daily to be too much for me personally (185) but 2 pumps daily perfect.

the only thing I’m curious about still is the inclusion of beta alanine in the formula. You may feel some tingling from this in the beginning.
Great review

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice honest review!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
final review:
Don’t eat it.

Smooth no chunks at all.

What do you mean by 3 pumps being too much for you? Did you have adverse affects @ 3 pumps vs 2?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean by 3 pumps being too much for you? Did you have adverse affects @ 3 pumps vs 2?
I felt sides i normally feel when my estrogen begins to drop. Overall dryness, hot, achy, and weaker immune system.
Luckily it subsided after a few days of dropping down to just 2 pumps per day. And for me, this felt like the ideal dosage for the best results.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I felt sides i normally feel when my estrogen begins to drop. Overall dryness, hot, achy, and weaker immune system.
Luckily it subsided after a few days of dropping down to just 2 pumps per day. And for me, this felt like the ideal dosage for the best results.
i think the very high dosage you were using at the beginning may have contributed to low estrogen sides?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup. I’m personally very sensitive to anti estrogen compounds. Be it synthetic or natural.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup. I’m personally very sensitive to anti estrogen compounds. Be it synthetic or natural.
lol...i think you went thru about 20 pumps in 1st 2 days, glad you got your sweet spot figured out...at 2 pumps it makes sustain very economical for you-eh?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...i think you went thru about 20 pumps in 1st 2 days, glad you got your sweet spot figured out...at 2 pumps it makes sustain very economical for you-eh?
Yea, it’s a great product, it will be money well spent.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people underestimate the power of TD 7,8 benzoflavone! It's a great AI!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people underestimate the power of TD 7,8 benzoflavone! It's a great AI!
great for natty's and perfect for pct....!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer