Iconic transdermal stack application tips?

Lee85

Awards
Read a whole lot of positive feedback on the Iconic range and have decided to try out a stack of Icon One and Ultra Hard. Never used any transdermals before though so just wondering what everyone suggests for best methods and places to apply them?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty much anywhere you have soft skin. Inside arms. Inner thighs. Tops of feet. Traps.. All kinds of places.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty much anywhere you have soft skin. Inside arms. Inner thighs. Tops of feet. Traps.. All kinds of places.
These are the top places.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I generally stick to upper chest, shoulders, upper arm, upper back (where I can reach). but, other great options have been mentioned.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I generally stick to upper chest, shoulders, upper arm, upper back (where I can reach). but, other great options have been mentioned.
i shave in the shower each morning, i like to use as 'after shave' on neck. also 3 x weekly a pump to da balls, lol.

Lee85

Awards
Do you guys spray directly to the skin then rub in, or spray on the hand then rub into the body part? I tried spraying to the skin first time and half of it dropped to the floor lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, I always put it in my hand and then rub it on

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use latex gloves so all the product goes where it's intended.