Iconic Formulations wants to open your mind with Neuro P5 Logging Opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This time of year we all get tired and run down. Iconic Formulations hears this and we are offering to re-energize two forum members with a chance to run a bottle of Neuro P5. Each bottle contains Pregnenolone 25mg/ml x 30ml.

Pregnenolone is known for the follow: Pregnenolone is used for fatigue and increasing energy; Alzheimer's disease and enhancing memory; trauma and injuries; as well as stress and improving immunity. Perfect for this time of the year.

So tell us how this would help you get through the season and why we should choose you, for your chance at this logging opp.

Rules:
A member in good standing
Can post 3-5 times a week
US Only

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d be interested. I’ve logged once before I struggle with anxiety, seasonal depression, lethargy and some brain fog. Have been trying to balance my hormones and I’ve known that preg can help assist in this, but more specifically the cognitive benefits of hormone balance.

I’d log everything to focus changes
- Energy
- Body composition
- how my mind improves and is more sharp
- how I feel overall
- Sides

Etc etc

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excellent opportunity. I've kept a bottle of P5 since my first time using it. Give it a try and you won't regret it!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excellent opportunity. I've kept a bottle of P5 since my first time using it. Give it a try and you won't regret it!
I’d love to log it. I’ve heard great benefits of preg.

WhAt was your experience ?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d love to log it. I’ve heard great benefits of preg.

WhAt was your experience ?
I switch between their P5 and the DHEA. The rotation has helped keep brainfog and cortisol in check while giving a real "on" attitude/feeling. Ive forgotten my order a couple of times and can definitely tell the difference.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I switch between their P5 and the DHEA. The rotation has helped keep brainfog and cortisol in check while giving a real "on" attitude/feeling. Ive forgotten my order a couple of times and can definitely tell the difference.
This man knows

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s get those apps in gentlemen

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d love to try this. I drive often hundreds of miles a day for work. While it’s not cold here in Florida, it is crappy weather. Between that and sitting so long the brain fog is real. I have to think when I get where I’m going and I find myself trying to “wake up” before walking in.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried dhea before as I read something somewhere that said dhea , is very good, if you're on trt. It seemed to make me feel a little different, which was a nice little positive boost, it seemed. Moreover,, I've read Pregneolone is great while on trt as well as trt causes pregnenolone levels to drop , even further than when a person is old. (say 60 plus)

I'd definitely like to try this out as I seem to know my body decently and how it feels in regards to hormones and how they work. will it help with fatigue and joints? will it help with a better mood? cognitive function? if it does this is what Im looking forward to it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've tried dhea before as I read something somewhere that said dhea , is very good, if you're on trt. It seemed to make me feel a little different, which was a nice little positive boost, it seemed. Moreover,, I've read Pregneolone is great while on trt as well as trt causes pregnenolone levels to drop , even further than when a person is old. (say 60 plus)

I'd definitely like to try this out as I seem to know my body decently and how it feels in regards to hormones and how they work. will it help with fatigue and joints? will it help with a better mood? cognitive function? if it does this is what Im looking forward to it.
Happy holidays brother.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you have trouble filling spots, i got you bro. Will probably be wrapping up the alpha stano soon so it times well.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bumpity bump

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s get some more apps for the a great mind set with the new year

lanky

Awards
I have taken 2 bottles of transdermal preg from iron legion. I thought it was a great supplement. the main thing I noticed was the skin on my face was nice and hydrated and smooth. everyday it looked like I had 10 hours of sleep(even though I was on 5 hours) and looked 5 years younger(im not making this up, and no I was not applying it to my face)..another thing I noticed is that I was able to tolerate cold temperatures with just a t shirt....if you think I am making this up I posted this a year ago on vicious forum...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have taken 2 bottles of transdermal preg from iron legion. I thought it was a great supplement. the main thing I noticed was the skin on my face was nice and hydrated and smooth. everyday it looked like I had 10 hours of sleep(even though I was on 5 hours) and looked 5 years younger(im not making this up, and no I was not applying it to my face)..another thing I noticed is that I was able to tolerate cold temperatures with just a t shirt....if you think I am making this up I posted this a year ago on vicious forum...
Sounds amazing

In the winter , I get dry skin and the quality is worse

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few more days

lanky

Awards
I tried oral pregnenolone I bought on amazon but I think it was fake, was taking crazy high doses(over 200mg from what I remember), and did not notice a thing. I might try and make a pregnenolone suppository...i will let you know how it works out

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried oral pregnenolone I bought on amazon but I think it was fake, was taking crazy high doses(over 200mg from what I remember), and did not notice a thing. I might try and make a pregnenolone suppository...i will let you know how it works out
or try the topical 😂😂

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last few days for this

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is the carrier the same as iron legion brand?
The only difference between the topical pregnenolone you'd used and Neuro P5 is the change from cedar wood and cypress to Clary Sage.

here's a little post about some of the benefits of clary sage

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d love to try this. I drive often hundreds of miles a day for work. While it’s not cold here in Florida, it is crappy weather. Between that and sitting so long the brain fog is real. I have to think when I get where I’m going and I find myself trying to “wake up” before walking in.
Shoot me your addy

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shoot me your addy

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try this product! If you need another spot let me know.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer