Iconic Formulations Ultra Epi

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just asking for peoples experiences, opinions and results with IF Ultra Epi?
I'm looking for both the dry gains and leaning up advantages from the Epi-Andro in this.

Muscle/size gains?
I know it's not a bulker, but I know Epi provides dry size.
Leaning up effects?
I know this is more diet specific, but presume it'll be on point.
On Cycle Support?
I know it's mild, but still causes supression.
PCT?

Thank you

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People have had good experiences on ultra epi. BigT I think logged his. It’s great for leaning out and would say use a decent pct. you may want to consider using 4 as well for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at 450mg epi per 5 pump dose this is a fantastic dosed transdermal product...transdermal is roughly twice as potent as oral for epiandro-this would be equivalent to 900mg. at $60 per tube it comes to $48 if you use my code THEBIGT great bang for the buck right here!!!!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at 450mg epi per 5 pump dose this is a fantastic dosed transdermal product...transdermal is roughly twice as potent as oral for epiandro-this would be equivalent to 900mg. at $60 per tube it comes to $48 if you use my code THEBIGT great bang for the buck right here!!!!
It'll be £60 ($82) per tube for me here in the UK. Ordering Epi products from the US at the moment isn't a safe option.

What kind of size gains, if any, did you notice?
What leaning out effects did you notice, over average diet?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It'll be £60 ($82) per tube for me here in the UK. Ordering Epi products from the US at the moment isn't a safe option.

What kind of size gains, if any, did you notice?
What leaning out effects did you notice, over average diet?
i was pretty lean when i started so that wasn't goal...things i noticed most were great pumps, muscle fullness, energy and motivation and a real nice bump in libido!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was pretty lean when i started so that wasn't goal...things i noticed most were great pumps, muscle fullness, energy and motivation and a real nice bump in libido!!!

I can attest to the the pumps, fullness and libido for sure. I've always run with other compounds so can say how much the epi helped with mass gain.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can attest to the the pumps, fullness and libido for sure. I've always run with other compounds so can say how much the epi helped with mass gain.
epi ran solo won't add mass, but it's a great add on to more wetter mass builders....glad you liked the ultra epi!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir I love it for sure been a goto for a few years now.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt
@Burnfire

So it's not really much good for lean dry gains, but great for leaning out/hardening? So a 2 bottle run leading up to a show would be a better use of it than in the building for a show?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt
@Burnfire

So it's not really much good for lean dry gains, but great for leaning out/hardening? So a 2 bottle run leading up to a show would be a better use of it than in the building for a show?
as a solo, yes...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So would you recommend UltraHard for the building phase, if I was looking for lean and dry gains?
icon one would be 1st choice...but yes, ultrahard would be better than ultra epi for building phase...icon one/alpha four would be very good.