Iconic Formulations - Ultra Epi Gel

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultra Epi is one of the newest products available in our new Black Series line - it's the highest dosed Epiandrosterone Gel Available!

Each bottle of Ultra Epi contains 12.6 grams of Epiandrosterone in the same gel carrier used for dermacrine

Each 5 Pump application will provide 450mg of transdermal epiandrosterone (28 applications per bottle)

Full ingredient list:
Water (Aqua/Eau), Ethyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Epiandrosterone, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tetrahydropiperine

benefits of Ultra Epi:
  • Improved libido
  • Vascularity
  • Improved fat loss
  • Muscle hardening
  • Aggression
  • Strength
  • Increased strength
  • Mental Focus

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ultra Epi is one of the newest products available in our new Black Series line - it's the highest dosed Epiandrosterone Gel Available!

Each bottle of Ultra Epi contains 12.6 grams of Epiandrosterone in the same gel carrier used for dermacrine

Each 5 Pump application will provide 450mg of transdermal epiandrosterone (28 applications per bottle)

Full ingredient list:
Water (Aqua/Eau), Ethyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Epiandrosterone, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tetrahydropiperine

benefits of Ultra Epi:
  • Improved libido
  • Vascularity
  • Improved fat loss
  • Muscle hardening
  • Aggression
  • Strength
  • Increased strength
  • Mental Focus

that is a massive dose for a transdermal...i don't think it would be possible to top that amount in 7oz...i'm amazed you were able to pull that amount off, rob...outstanding!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So which would be the stronger option. This or ultra hard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So which would be the stronger option. This or ultra hard.
i went with ultra epi this time to run with alpha four since alpha four has some androsterone included...i love androsterone but the amount of epi in ultra epi is huge.

i don't think you can go wrong with either.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i went with ultra epi this time to run with alpha four since alpha four has some androsterone included...i love androsterone but the amount of epi in ultra epi is huge.

i don't think you can go wrong with either.
Yeah I figured it will probably come down to prefrence. I might just run the ultra hard at one extra pump then I’ll get the same amount of epi plus the extra Andro. Now I’m thinking of running four andro. I’m using s4 and it won’t convert into any estrogen. Hopping the four Andro will. I think to feel your best you should have some estrogen in the body.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I figured it will probably come down to prefrence. I might just run the ultra hard at one extra pump then I’ll get the same amount of epi plus the extra Andro. Now I’m thinking of running four andro. I’m using s4 and it won’t convert into any estrogen. Hopping the four Andro will. I think to feel your best you should have some estrogen in the body.
funny you mention this, i am on day 7 of alpha four and my joints feel great.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shipments of Ullta Epi are on their way to DPS, Strong Supplements, Flexit Nutrition

DPS and Flexit will have the full line of Black series added shortly

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
shipments of Ullta Epi are on their way to DPS, Strong Supplements, Flexit Nutrition

DPS and Flexit will have the full line of Black series added shortly
Any chance Alpha stano is getting restocked by DPS at the same time?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance Alpha stano is getting restocked by DPS at the same time?
Why not order direct?

Especially with the current sale or code chef

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s in stock now. Probably will make an order tomorrow. Need to get some TUDCA, EAAs in addition . Just easier to order things together. I do direct order from IL/iconic/SoCal however several times a year

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think they've received their order yet, but will be there shortly.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it be better to split the dose to apply 2 times a day? Morning and about 1 or 2 hours before my work out?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will it be better to split the dose to apply 2 times a day? Morning and about 1 or 2 hours before my work out?
for the lotions 1 time application is best....for the salvo split doses.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
are you basing results off smell of armpits?
partially, lol. i decided to run this and compare it to epi in salvo...the armpit test lets me know i am dealing w legit epi or 1-dhea

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i am trying to remember how long the epi in salvo took to kick in...i know i purchased maybe 2 or 3 bottles in the past.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
day 17, nothing yet. getting within a few days out of finishing the bottle. i know your raws are legit because the epi in salvo was noticeable and the my non sponsored beta test of epi in cyclodextrin. the new carrier may be able to hold more but i am not sure on its penetration compared to salvo.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
it has been around day 20,,,i think it may be starting to kick a day or 2 ago with a very small increase in resting muscle fullness compared to baseline. strength/stamina/weight/libido has remained unchanged so far. The last few pumps of the bottle remaining i will be forced to order another bottle to prolong my experiment.(this time directly from iconic formulation website w thebigt's coupon code)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i am trying to remember how long the epi in salvo took to kick in...i know i purchased maybe 2 or 3 bottles in the past.
You realize they are both owned by the same company. That in itself lets you know your getting quality, if you liked the salvo version.