Iconic Formulations Sustain Alpha SPONSORED

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just recieved a bottle of SA. Never used this product before but have heard of it for 20+ years, I think it has been that long. Will be keeping an eye on mood, energy, and of course libido. I am not taking anything other then the basics. Will update if I nice anything in the gym improving. I will be adding a I go along and the positives start to show.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Follow upper/lower split. One day a week heavy other day volume. Trying to cut a little with spring break coming.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starting with 3 pumps, no smell and lots of gel. Used on torso.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I think the ideal spot for application with sustain alpha is your inner thighs btw! I actually had to use hair removal cream there as they were hairy, but that (and your nut stack) is going to produce the best results with sustain alpha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Early in the game but feeling refreshed before my alarm goes off, very exciting. So far easy going, mellow mood. Will see where it goes from here.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still very early... no smell and goes on smooth and dries quick. I am noticing waking up feeling ready to go, like a mood boost to start the day! Libido in a good place, not feeling the kick in yet.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noticing an uptick in libido... again good mood and kind of an energy boost

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do love Sustain Alpha - the mood enhancement is really underrated! Libido should start cranking pretty soon!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100% on the mood pickup at really powers you through the whole day. Feeling good and libido picking up really makes a long work day and then gym session feel easy! Really enjoying an add-on that I wasn't planning for.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK things are starting to heat up at 3-4 pumps per morning. Noticing more drive in and out of the gym. Looking a hint leaner or just better. Again better mood, following better nutrition, and having better workouts. All tied in together, so feeling and looking good. Lol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for the delay, was busy at work with sports and family sports with 3 boys. On to spring break... packed the SA so everything going great. Libido and mood through the roof. Gel so easy and drys quick. No smell or residue. Hanging at the beach and pool all day and really enjoying! I can see why SA has been around for so long and delivering results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sure an Easter sale coming with the libido and mood uptick I would recommend picking some up. I best recommend I can say I took on Spring break for 9 days and did not miss a dose. Kept the party going!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK slow with the update but wanted to be off for a week to see what I might be missing. Well the initial positive mood in the morning was gone after a couple days and the libido has backed down to normal after 3-5 days. Repeating myself at times but I can see how SA has stood the test of times and still ranks as one of the best libido products. What might surprise some is the feel good mood boost and energy bump. I want to thank Iconic Formulations with the opportunity, hopefully some new customers will take a chance and try it for themselves.
Next up hopefully some Iconic Formulations 11kt. Their formulas are so smooth, no smell, and quick drying.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be curious to know what experience you have with other TD's or natty-ish t and libido boosters like this for comparison. I think the more natural a person is, the harder / better SA hits. I have run 3 bottles of SA over the past few years myself. i remember my first bottle was around a dec/jan I think so I was primed to really get benefits from anything that would help with that mood/energy during the dark winter months.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll follow on those questions when I have a chance to sit and think about it.