Iconic Formulations Neurodrive stack

• Thread starter Hypnotic traveling
  • Start date
Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would like to give this a try after my sustain alpha/mtest/spilanthes run. Or maybe perhaps in addition to. I see there’s not much feedback around the forums, however the review I did read was rather favorable.

Im interested to find out if anyone else had tried it or had any opinions on it. I find that sustain alpha makes me feel fantastic, was curious what to expect from it and how it might compare to the mood boosting properties of sustain alpha. Also seems as though there is some indication that it may aid in athletic performance as well.

If anyone has feedback or opinions to share it would be appreciated. @thebigt @cheftepesh1 @Ape McGrapes @delsolrob

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be interested in seeing your experience. I’ve used both products with great effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would like to give this a try after my sustain alpha/mtest/spilanthes run. Or maybe perhaps in addition to. I see there’s not much feedback around the forums, however the review I did read was rather favorable.

Im interested to find out if anyone else had tried it or had any opinions on it. I find that sustain alpha makes me feel fantastic, was curious what to expect from it and how it might compare to the mood boosting properties of sustain alpha. Also seems as though there is some indication that it may aid in athletic performance as well.

If anyone has feedback or opinions to share it would be appreciated. @thebigt @cheftepesh1 @Ape McGrapes @delsolrob
lol...this was my introdution to iconic formulations--i applied to try the dhea and was asked if i wanted to try the preg also-hell yes.

loved it, and have been a fan of the products since then.
libido
mood
feel good effect
motivation in the gym and bedroom.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
would you mind discussing your experience with the products?
I used mostly for the improved sleep (which is an issue for me) and the feel good effects. I already have a great libido.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is in the Neurodrive stack? T mentioned dhea and preg. Anything else?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No that’s it
Ok. How about Dermacrine then? It would basically be the neuro stack + Sustain A and you already know you like the SA. Would probably also be easier to find reviews and chat about Derma. I've not tried preg or Derma myself, but I too like SA and td dhea gives me a subtle mood boost and this kind of calming effect (not sedating). But I've allways used it when running something suppressive and I expect the effects to be more poronounced, when adding it on top of your normal hormonal production or trt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok. How about Dermacrine then? It would basically be the neuro stack + Sustain A and you already know you like the SA. Would probably also be easier to find reviews and chat about Derma. I've not tried preg or Derma myself, but I too like SA and td dhea gives me a subtle mood boost and this kind of calming effect (not sedating). But I've allways used it when running something suppressive and I expect the effects to be more poronounced, when adding it on top of your normal hormonal production or trt.
dermacrine is a impressive product---i can't think of any other product that has been around as long with no change to ingredients...although i believe @delsolrob did upgrade the carrier.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dermacrine is a impressive product---i can't think of any other product that has been around as long with no change to ingredients...although i believe @delsolrob did upgrade the carrier.
I didn't change the ingredients - but, I improved the process for making it. The difference was night and day!

the difference between the Neuro Drive stack and dermacrine - this is actually a good question, and I wish I could find the study on this...but, from what I remember, the conversion to estrogen seems to make these compounds more effective Neuro steroids - as much as we may not like to admit it, estrogen is also a Neuro steroid

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't change the ingredients - but, I improved the process for making it. The difference was night and day!

the difference between the Neuro Drive stack and dermacrine - this is actually a good question, and I wish I could find the study on this...but, from what I remember, the conversion to estrogen seems to make these compounds more effective Neuro steroids - as much as we may not like to admit it, estrogen is also a Neuro steroid
definately noticed your 'process' improvement of dermacrine.

Last edited:
Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s interesting. I tried dermacrine while running ultraepi, and it significantly improved my lethargy and my crushed libido. I haven’t run it solo but if it’s SA and the Neurodrive stack, that sounds fantastic. Might give derma a solo run!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s interesting. I tried dermacrine while running ultraepi, and it significantly improved my lethargy and my crushed libido. I haven’t run it solo but if it’s SA and the Neurodrive stack, that sounds fantastic. Might give derma a solo run!
I’ve run it that way a few times and definitely a good light run. Overall you feel better.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered dermacrine today, gonna come off 2 bottles of optimize T straight to this. Been reading about it for years, I'm 47 now, it's time!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered dermacrine today, gonna come off 2 bottles of optimize T straight to this. Been reading about it for years, I'm 47 now, it's time!
Awesome! Definitely a well known quality product. Hope you enjoy the results from dermacrine!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wasn't much older the 1st time i used dermacrine-been a fan every since, hopefully it treats you as well.

you just missed the HALLOLEAN sale for 30% off...but THEBIGT is always good for 20% off.