John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hello and Welcome,

I'm reviewing Neuro P5. I'm using this on testosterone replacement therapy at 10 mgs daily. I do this injections sub-q. The research ive done on pregnenolone shows this hormone is much lower on men that have been on hrt/trt quite a while. I've been on hormone replacement since May of 2014 and in this time have took a two month break beginning of 2015, so i've been on consistent hormone replacement quite a while.

Ive read or heard that pregnenolone has a calming effect, so this is welcomed and while it sometimes can be difficult to pinpoint , as many things in life can go on at once, its nice to know this. All in All, I'm excited to be using this while I'm on testosterone replacement.

My lifting schedule is consien I usually train every other day , sometimes two days in a row, and sometimes two days off, depending on work and such, but I am consistent and have been the past eighteen years.

would this be better applied before bed or anytime like after a shower(the little half moon picture on the bottle made me curious) ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Typically, first thing in the morning...after shower, if you shower in the AM. Each ml contains 25mg of pregnenolone...so you can plan accordingly.

I never realized how much it looks like a crescent moon on the smaller bottle, but it's the logo for our Neuro Series.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Typically, first thing in the morning...after shower, if you shower in the AM. Each ml contains 25mg of pregnenolone...so you can plan accordingly.

View attachment 191685

I never realized how much it looks like a crescent moon on the smaller bottle, but it's the logo for our Neuro Series.
The logo is super trippy

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

View attachment 191685

The logo is super trippy

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The smell is different and smells decently good. Today I felt a bit more calm at times , like maybe less anxiety after rubbing it on my chest, shoulders, back. Dosed it after my shower, before work. Its so funny because i've been thinking motherly hormone for some reason. I don't know if i've read that or not or if its accurate.

Pregnenolone is good or memory, which is welcomed, as im guessing my levels may be low from the past five years of nonstop hrt/trt

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The majority of the Neuro Series products are scented with clary sage, we chose it because it offers some great synergistic benefits. here's a little blog post on clary sage:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using about one ml every day. Today I was getting ready for work, after my shower, and in a hurry and used about half a ml, as I figure i'm still getting in pregnenolone in. Im liking the smell, and possible calming effects, which I think are present.

I think everyone that has been using hormone non stop for a while would be best to get this from time to time. I wouldn't use too high of a dose, as from my research it can raise estrogen, but ill get into that another time. I think this dose is perfect.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been using about one ml every day. Today I was getting ready for work, after my shower, and in a hurry and used about half a ml, as I figure i'm still getting in pregnenolone in. Im liking the smell, and possible calming effects, which I think are present.

I think everyone that has been using hormone non stop for a while would be best to get this from time to time. I wouldn't use too high of a dose, as from my research it can raise estrogen, but ill get into that another time. I think this dose is perfect.
Agreed. Been a while since I ran back to back cycles, but this does help

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now applying about 0.5 to 0.75 ml . Everything feels good, possibly calmer, I feel Pregnenolone levels have risen, and are more in balance. My favorite place is my stomach because it works best for me.

buddy I was talking took 70 mgs pregnenolone and before blood labs were below 10 and afterwards went to 80. He didnt say how long he was on, so theres gaps . That's still really low but it's better than below 10, were his words. I did some research and thought the reference range was okay, so im confused. and he said his progesterone tested high at 0.51 (range <.16) before and after 70 mgs pregnenolone, as I did take the time to look up range levels

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Truly impressive

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man this is awesome. I logged neuro p5 and still have some as I was using a lil less than .5. Not using currently. Honestly it really changed my mindset a bit and definitely has nootropic effects. Did notice A BIT of oily skin , but no estrogenic effects really that I can note. Great for libido. However, I didn’t get the calming effect you do, I’m noticing that more with invinctus. Neuro p5 felt pretty stimulating , but it wasn’t a jittery feeling or hyped feeling. Those td’s smell freaking amazing lol. Hoenstly, iconic should just make an essential oil blend , no supp or hormones, just an oil with that smell. Not kidding lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man this is awesome. I logged neuro p5 and still have some as I was using a lil less than .5. Not using currently. Honestly it really changed my mindset a bit and definitely has nootropic effects. Did notice A BIT of oily skin , but no estrogenic effects really that I can note. Great for libido. However, I didn’t get the calming effect you do, I’m noticing that more with invinctus. Neuro p5 felt pretty stimulating , but it wasn’t a jittery feeling or hyped feeling. Those td’s smell freaking amazing lol. Hoenstly, iconic should just make an essential oil blend , no supp or hormones, just an oil with that smell. Not kidding lol

Iconic definitely has a nice essential oil blend that could go well with any topical. Good to hear about the nootropic effects

Im looking at this from a health perspective with anyone thats been on hrt/trt for a while

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iconic definitely has a nice essential oil blend that could go well with any topical. Good to hear about the nootropic effects

Im looking at this from a health perspective with anyone thats been on hrt/trt for a while
There are definitely Heath benefits that go beyond the main use. One of the things I enjoy most about these types of supplements, plus with topicals no pills.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still using about 0.5 ml

I dont think its a strong kick in effect by any means. It seems subtle, if at all as far as feeling it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still using about 0.5 ml

I dont think its a strong kick in effect by any means. It seems subtle, if at all as far as feeling it
Not sure I always want to feel my supps. Especially these kinds.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure I always want to feel my supps. Especially these kinds.

I agree and blood labs are the best way to see results. I was talking with a co-worker today , my boss came over, and said John's been acting more animated recently. Maybe this is from neuro-p5

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant pinpoint for sure, maybe its placebo, maybe it isn't. I did it every other day a few days it seems more focused when I take it and in a better mood

Its a feeling ive gotten used to and enjoy it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I cant pinpoint for sure, maybe its placebo, maybe it isn't. I did it every other day a few days it seems more focused when I take it and in a better mood

Its a feeling ive gotten used to and enjoy it
Looks like this is a win for you,.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The smell is good. For any male that has been on hormone replacement a long time, pregnenolone levels are shown to be much lower than those not on continuous hormone use, I recommend picking this up because of hormone optimization

Keeping hormonal balance is important and you want to do this with this hormone. You can take it here and there; although you could take it all the time, I think using this now and again , in a year can keep pregnenolone levels in a range better than they would be , if youre a guy using hormones non stop for years.

I shared this on Facebook, twitter, and Iconic website

Thank you Iconic Formulations

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The smell is good. For any male that has been on hormone replacement a long time, pregnenolone levels are shown to be much lower than those not on continuous hormone use, I recommend picking this up because of hormone optimization

Keeping hormonal balance is important and you want to do this with this hormone. You can take it here and there; although you could take it all the time, I think using this now and again , in a year can keep pregnenolone levels in a range better than they would be , if youre a guy using hormones non stop for years.

Great review. Thank you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

whetitgo, john!!!