Iconic Formulations Mega 7-11 Stack & Ultra Epi

Metatron144

Awards
Has anyone tried the

Iconic Formulations
MEGA 7-11 STACK (3X VII-KT + 3X ICON 11)

And has anyone tried the

Iconic Formulations
Ultra Epi

Looking for some feedback (doesn’t seem to be any) and also if anyone has ever stacked these 2 together...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you search here?

Are you looking for info on those compounds in general or on the Iconic brand versions particulary? These guys know all about those products @thebigt @cheftepesh1 @delsolrob

Metatron144

Awards
Did you search here?

Are you looking for info on those compounds in general or on the Iconic brand versions particulary? These guys know all about those products @thebigt @cheftepesh1 @delsolrob
Cheers

Yeah just on the Iconic brands version..

No biggie just curious if anyone has tried them and what their results/feedback was..

I got some coming in tomorrow...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used several IF products and find them to be of high quality and the brand is generally liked on the forums. Have not tried the particular ones you are asking about. Should be a very good cutting stack you have there.

Metatron144

Awards
I've used several IF products and find them to be of high quality and the brand is generally liked on the forums. Have not tried the particular ones you are asking about. Should be a very good cutting stack you have there.
Appreciate the reply!
Yeah word on the street is great quality..
I guess I’ll just have to do my own log.
Yeah cutting is the intention!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried the

Iconic Formulations

And has anyone tried the

Iconic Formulations
Ultra Epi

Looking for some feedback (doesn’t seem to be any) and also if anyone has ever stacked these 2 together...
The mega stack is great for cutting. I’ve used both products and had great results. I’ve even used VII on a bulk to aid in reducing any excessive weight gain.

I have not used ultra epi as I get an odd effect from epi products. @thebigt has and loves it.

Use code chef for 20% off iconic formulations

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7-11 has always left me satisfied .. love the slurpies

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 7-11 Stack has been really popular for some time. The icon 11 product is an exact clone of the famed Iron Legion XI-KT (I believe the shipment we sent you was actually bottles of XI-KT).

It is unfortunate, but many of the sites/forums that had a lot of information are now gone (PHF/totalflexblog/PA's blog, etc). Iron Legion, Iconic Formulations, Antaeus Labs, prototype nutrition, and PA had all invested quite a bit into PHF and it was a sad day when that forum went dark.

7 keto and 11 keto are each know to be great for leaning...stacking them together is really quite popular for their synergies.

Adding Ultra Epi would be a nice addition, as it would work synergistically to aid in reduction of water weight and also add some muscle density.

This is how I would dose this stack
Morning:
Icon 11/XI-KT - 1.5ml
VII-KT - .5 to 1ml
Ultra Epi 2 Pumps

Late afternoon/early evening:
VII-KT - .5 to 1ml

you can increase the Icon 11/XI-KT and Ultra Epi over time for desired effects. I would personally be moderate with the Ultra Epi - as the 11-keto is already quite androgenic and converts to 11-keto DHT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried the

Iconic Formulations

And has anyone tried the

Iconic Formulations
Ultra Epi

where did you find the MEGA 7-11STACK?

the ultra epi might just be the best bang for the money out there right now---use mine or chefs code and get 450mg epi for a little under $50.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
where did you find the MEGA 7-11STACK?

the ultra epi might just be the best bang for the money out there right now---use mine or chefs code and get 450mg epi for a little under $50.
The Mega 7-11 Stack was available at socal-nutrition ... OOS now. it included 3 bottles of Icon 11 plus 3 bottles of VII-KT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Mega 7-11 Stack was available at socal-nutrition ... OOS now. it included 3 bottles of Icon 11 plus 3 bottles of VII-KT.
showing in stock for me

and holy crap the layout of the store is identical .. any relation btwn so cal & iconic F ?

Metatron144

Awards
The 7-11 Stack has been really popular for some time. The icon 11 product is an exact clone of the famed Iron Legion XI-KT (I believe the shipment we sent you was actually bottles of XI-KT).

It is unfortunate, but many of the sites/forums that had a lot of information are now gone (PHF/totalflexblog/PA's blog, etc). Iron Legion, Iconic Formulations, Antaeus Labs, prototype nutrition, and PA had all invested quite a bit into PHF and it was a sad day when that forum went dark.

7 keto and 11 keto are each know to be great for leaning...stacking them together is really quite popular for their synergies.

Adding Ultra Epi would be a nice addition, as it would work synergistically to aid in reduction of water weight and also add some muscle density.

Morning:
Icon 11/XI-KT - 1.5ml
VII-KT - .5 to 1ml
Ultra Epi 2 Pumps

VII-KT - .5 to 1ml

you can increase the Icon 11/XI-KT and Ultra Epi over time for desired effects. I would personally be moderate with the Ultra Epi - as the 11-keto is already quite androgenic and converts to 11-keto DHT.
[/QUOTE
@delsolrob Much appreciation for the info.
I haven't been on the boards for a couple of years, and did wonder where a lot of info went...

Looking forward to this stack and trying this brand!

Feel free to suggest any other products that would work well in synergy with this stack also...

Cheers

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
showing in stock for me

and holy crap the layout of the store is identical .. any relation btwn so cal & iconic F ?
not in stock anymore - more 11-keto is expected in a few weeks (hopefully). SoCal is a distributor of Iconic, Iron legion and Alpha Gainz...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m a runt @ 5’6” and 160lb. I ran 8 weeks of IF icon 11 at the start of this year during a cut at only 1ml/day (0.5ml once morning and evening) and had the most successful short recomp I’ve ever done. My physique is poor compared to most on this board, but I went from ~171 to ~159 lb and no ab definition to best midsection def I’ve had in 8 years.
Realizing that dose is not much compared to many logs I’ve read (iirc that was 85mg/day), in hindsight I think i would have had slightly better results from a small dose increase around week 5 or 6. Looking forward to running it at 100mg+/day again this year. Btw had nice/unexpected secondary effects for me on inflammation and chronic joint pain from years of endurance sports. When I do a cut I can usually get some vascularity in arms, legs, and upper body, but stay a chonk in my midsection. I was highly impressed with midsection improvement weekly on Icon 11, it targeted my midsection way past my expectations.View attachment 204037
Great progress 👍

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m a runt @ 5’6” and 160lb. I ran 8 weeks of IF icon 11 at the start of this year during a cut at only 1ml/day (0.5ml once morning and evening) and had the most successful short recomp I’ve ever done. My physique is poor compared to most on this board, but I went from ~171 to ~159 lb and no ab definition to best midsection def I’ve had in 8 years.
Realizing that dose is not much compared to many logs I’ve read (iirc that was 85mg/day), in hindsight I think i would have had slightly better results from a small dose increase around week 5 or 6. Looking forward to running it at 100mg+/day again this year. Btw had nice/unexpected secondary effects for me on inflammation and chronic joint pain from years of endurance sports. When I do a cut I can usually get some vascularity in arms, legs, and upper body, but stay a chonk in my midsection. I was highly impressed with midsection improvement weekly on Icon 11, it targeted my midsection way past my expectations.View attachment 204037
significant improvement---congrats!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, that's really pretty impressive

Neversummer

Awards
how bad was suppression? What did you do for PCT?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s good progress. Keep us updated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow guys, thanks for the encouraging comments.

Responding to Neversummer:
I realized I should have been more clear on my 8 week 11kt run - I also used dhea/pregnenolone (IF Dermacrine @ 3 pumps per day). I didn’t notice much of what i was looking for from it -my takeaway is that I should have tried dosing at 4 to 5 pumps per day. I was really just hoping to stave off any lethargy (I’m not claiming 11kt should cause that, I’m just tired enough most days at 40 years old with FT work, a young child + a newborn) and to see if it gave any libido boost - which went into a nosedive for me from early 30’s onward. So, that was the whole run, consistent dosing the whole 8 weeks - and again, in retrospect I think I might have enjoyed slightly raising dosing in the final 2-3 weeks, but was still highly pleased. Just seemed better knowing myself to hold steady than get wild experimenting.

I expected some feelings of suppression at least, but what I got instead was a distinct first two weeks of feeling like muscle was just soaking up everything I ate. I actually felt pretty awesome through the pct period. Btw I’m not claiming great planning - I have difficulty justifying bloodwork cost not running harder substances, so I chose for better or worse to go off feel. I planned on 4 weeks of clomid at 25mg/day, 0.5ml per evening of iron legion VII-KT, and used a 6 week supply of old Performax Massmax I’ve had laying around for years and decided to throw it in almost just to get rid of it (I wouldn’t consider the massmax formula the best option for a natural T booster, but whatever, it’s all used up now). I held to all of that pct plan except the clomid which I stopped at 2 weeks, it “felt” like overkill in my situation although it seemed like a pretty responsible idea to go the full 4 with it... just felt unnecessary.
I slowly reupped cals during the first two weeks to maintenance and got less tight on clean food choices, being honest. Have felt really good since then, weight has hung at 160-161 this whole time and I’ve gained strength that wouldn’t impress anyone else, but I’ve been awfully thankful for how well it’s gone.
fantastic---whettigo!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow guys, thanks for the encouraging comments.

Responding to Neversummer:
I realized I should have been more clear on my 8 week 11kt run - I also used dhea/pregnenolone (IF Dermacrine @ 3 pumps per day). I didn’t notice much of what i was looking for from it -my takeaway is that I should have tried dosing at 4 to 5 pumps per day. I was really just hoping to stave off any lethargy (I’m not claiming 11kt should cause that, I’m just tired enough most days at 40 years old with FT work, a young child + a newborn) and to see if it gave any libido boost - which went into a nosedive for me from early 30’s onward. So, that was the whole run, consistent dosing the whole 8 weeks - and again, in retrospect I think I might have enjoyed slightly raising dosing in the final 2-3 weeks, but was still highly pleased. Just seemed better knowing myself to hold steady than get wild experimenting.

I expected some feelings of suppression at least, but what I got instead was a distinct first two weeks of feeling like muscle was just soaking up everything I ate. I actually felt pretty awesome through the pct period. Btw I’m not claiming great planning - I have difficulty justifying bloodwork cost not running harder substances, so I chose for better or worse to go off feel. I planned on 4 weeks of clomid at 25mg/day, 0.5ml per evening of iron legion VII-KT, and used a 6 week supply of old Performax Massmax I’ve had laying around for years and decided to throw it in almost just to get rid of it (I wouldn’t consider the massmax formula the best option for a natural T booster, but whatever, it’s all used up now). I held to all of that pct plan except the clomid which I stopped at 2 weeks, it “felt” like overkill in my situation although it seemed like a pretty responsible idea to go the full 4 with it... just felt unnecessary.
I slowly reupped cals during the first two weeks to maintenance and got less tight on clean food choices, being honest. Have felt really good since then, weight has hung at 160-161 this whole time and I’ve gained strength that wouldn’t impress anyone else, but I’ve been awfully thankful for how well it’s gone.
Great description of how it felt. I remember doing cycles years ago where it just felt like you body was running optimally.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Morning:
Icon 11/XI-KT - 1.5ml
VII-KT - .5 to 1ml
Ultra Epi 2 Pumps

VII-KT - .5 to 1ml

Is Iconic Formulations Ultra Eleven still being produced? I’m looking to use a 11-Keto type product and in UK and only buy from UK, are Powermyself getting anything in of this nature ? Want to try it in a stack with Alpha Seven

Thanks again

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is Iconic Formulations Ultra Eleven still being produced? I’m looking to use a 11-Keto type product and in UK and only buy from UK, are Powermyself getting anything in of this nature ? Want to try it in a stack with Alpha Seven

Thanks again

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Powermyself and pred are both getting ultra eleven

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this essentially the same product as Iron Legion XI-KT? What’s the approx timescale?

Thanks!
Ultra Eleven is 11-keto in the gel carrier used by Ultra Hard/etc. each bottle contains 5.6g 11-keto...at 5 pumps thats 200mg/day x 28 days. Right now - at this very moment, pred has 2 Ultra Eleven left in stock.

Powermyself should have a chunk of Ultra Eleven in stock in the next 1-2 weeks.

Both those retailers should also have XI-KT in stock.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ultra Eleven is 11-keto in the gel carrier used by Ultra Hard/etc. each bottle contains 5.6g 11-keto...at 5 pumps thats 200mg/day x 28 days. Right now - at this very moment, pred has 2 Ultra Eleven left in stock.

Powermyself should have a chunk of Ultra Eleven in stock in the next 1-2 weeks.

Both those retailers should also have XI-KT in stock.
my run of ultra eleven was very nice...i've used XI-KT also but i don't think i dosed it high enough.