Iconic Formulations Labor Day Sale

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ultra Epi and Ultra Eleven back in stock!

The combination of All Out Sweat and ThermoAmp will be fricken amazing!

Ridiculous deal on Aminos with the purchase of All Out Ultra!

Get on these before they're gone!

We are working with extremely limited inventory - it goes without saying there are extreme shortages across the board on all products. We almost didn't offer any promotions for labor day because things are so limited...but, we knew we needed to bring what we could.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
things are flying
we're already basically out of Neuro AET, Iconogenin, Ultra Hard and ThermoAmp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
things are flying
This is a great time to stick up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
things are flying
Trying to find out if epiandro or androsterone has higher dht conversion, that's the only thing holding me back from making a order right now. Got a strength competition coming up and I wanna jack my dht through the roof the last few weeks. Any idea?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying to find out if epiandro or androsterone has higher dht conversion, that's the only thing holding me back from making a order right now. Got a strength competition coming up and I wanna jack my dht through the roof the last few weeks. Any idea?
I'm not sure which one has a higher conversion to DHT - but the neuro effects are def different. One of the interesting things about androsterone is that it does not require 5a reductase to convert to dht...this novel difference is really helpful for those who have low 5a - it may also allow for more conversion to dht when combined with epiandro. This is one of the reasons people love Ultra Hard