Iconic Formulations Dream Tea and Neuro CBD

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got chosen to log these two products. Ive used the dream tea once and the cbd 3 times.

The tea:

Taste
Tastes pleasantly sweet and refreshing. The only flavor i can distinguish is the spearmint. If i take huge gulps i can taste a funky flavor, it doesnt bother me though.

Aftertaste
This is where i would knock the product. Theres a funky aftertaste, im not sure what it is. its not terrible and it probably wouldnt stop me from drinking the tea.

Ease of use- super easy. Im using iconic formulation’s tea ball. I can reach right into the bag with the long handle on the tea ball and scoop the tea up with no hassle

Effectiveness- im taking a break from kratom and so my sleep is disrupted. I havnt been able to sleep without ambien for the last couple days. I drank the tea and used the cbd and i noticed that my body didnt feel ancy and wired like it normally would. I wasnt able to sleep without the ambien even with the tea; however, i only took 1/4 of my ambien and i slept through the night. What was really cool to me is i had a single long consecutive dream the whole night and i still remember it.

So was it effective? Yes, i slept the whole night and had a cool long dream and felt rested. My body also felt relaxed. I wouldnt expect an herbal tea to knock me out in place of ambien on a kratom break.

The CBD

I tried Neuro CBD on 2 extra occasions during the day. And the stuff is awesome. It totally relieved social anxiety. Apart from klonopin ive never had a good relief. I ate dinner with a bunch of people ive never met before and had very little anxiety. Super awesome! Ive almost never experienced that im my life. Im seriously amazed with this product. — i used 1mL topically to my upper chest.

Last edited:

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will continue logging my experiences and i will post my final impressions here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how are you using the cbd oil?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how are you using the cbd oil?
Ive been applying it topically to my chest.
The dropper i have doesnt have measurements on it, but ive been using the full dropper which im guessing is 1ml?

i will edit my post with the amounts and methods used, and also include that on my future posts.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, are there any other details you would like me to include with my logs?
Your good. For the cbd let us know how you used and results.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, are there any other details you would like me to include with my logs?
Your good. For the cbd let us know how you used and results.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

I will start drinking the tea with/without Neuro CBD every night for at least a week, probably longer. Starting tonight. I will log each night separately.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Dream tea:
Warmed a cup of water in the microwave until the water was HOT. Then i soaked a tea ball full of dream tea until the water had a dark red tint, approx 5 minutes, agitated occasionally. I drank the tea down within a couple minutes and went to bed fairly promptly.

I dont recall any better dreams this night.

Day 3

Dream Tea
Same prep as before. I had a single long consecutive dream that is fairly easy to recall. I woke up rested. Slept soundly. I think the tea is kicking in and i bet the dreams/sleep will get better from here. Iconic Formulations recommends taking the tea every day for two weeks for the maximal effect.

Neuro CBD
Took 1mL on the upper chest to help with relaxation. It seemed to help since i slept through the night without waking up (except once to use the bathroom).

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

I prepared Dream Tea as recommended, and drank it at about 9:45 last night. At about 10:45 i still couldnt sleep because my mind was racing. So i put 1mL of Neuro CBD on my upper chest and rubbed it in. I was out in 15 minutes. Great stuff!

I also let my wife try Neuro CBD when her mind was racing at bed time. It worked for her too.

I think these two are a great combination.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Neuro CBD with propanalol today before a staff meeting and had basically no anxiety. That never happens. I was perfectly clear minded with basically no anxiety. Two thumbs up, and a big thank you for allowing me to have the opportunity to run this product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used Neuro CBD with propanalol today before a staff meeting and had basically no anxiety. That never happens. I was perfectly clear minded with basically no anxiety. Two thumbs up, and a big thank you for allowing me to have the opportunity to run this product.
That amazing

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

I used 1 tea ball of Dream Tea with 1mL Neuro CBD and slept like a champ. My dreams are definitely more ... i think vivid is the right word. They are less confusing and more organized and drawn out. Instead of short snippits of dreams that i dont really remember, ive been having dreams that are like a long story that i can remember. Does that make sense?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

1 tea ball of Dream Tea with no Neuro CBD. i dont remember any dreams in particular. I didnt sleep well last night because my nose was plugged and i couldn’t breathe.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

1 tea ball of Dream Tea with no Neuro CBD. i dont remember any dreams in particular. I didnt sleep well last night because my nose was plugged and i couldn’t breathe.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 6

It’s that time of year.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 6

It’s that time of year.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7

I used 1mL on my upper chest and the recommended amount of tea prepared the same as previous.

I had a realistic dream that i met an old friend in a different state. We hung out and went place to place and when i woke up it took me about 5 minutes to realize the dream wasnt really real.

I am definitely enjoying the enhanced dreams.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7

I used 1mL on my upper chest and the recommended amount of tea prepared the same as previous.

I had a realistic dream that i met an old friend in a different state. We hung out and went place to place and when i woke up it took me about 5 minutes to realize the dream wasnt really real.

I am definitely enjoying the enhanced dreams.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Things got a little crazy last night.
I used the same amount of tea as before prepared the same way except I let it steep longer. Maybe that affected things maybe not I’m not sure.

I don’t remember it everything too clearly. But I do remember I was on an adventure and I was just going place to place. I met people in my dream I’ve never known in real life. At one point someone was attacking me and I was running away. I remember being next to a river bed and there was a mention that border the river bed and there was a cliff that sealed the mansion with the riverbed So the only way to leave this place was through the mansion, thats when something started chasing me. It wasnt particularly scary it was more of an adventure.

I wish I could remember last night better.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

I used the same amount of tea as before prepared the same way except I let it steep longer. Maybe that affected things maybe not I’m not sure.

I don’t remember it everything too clearly. But I do remember I was on an adventure and I was just going place to place. I met people in my dream I’ve never known in real life. At one point someone was attacking me and I was running away. I remember being next to a river bed and there was a mention that border the river bed and there was a cliff that sealed the mansion with the riverbed So the only way to leave this place was through the mansion, thats when something started chasing me. It wasnt particularly scary it was more of an adventure.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used 1mL Neuro CBD on my uppet chest today, i really like that stuff. Its super good for anxiety. I dont feel any different when i use it but i get less of an anxiety response in certain situations.

I took it before going into my biology lab. I have to work in groups of six people which is pretty anxiety provoking but today it was a whole lot less so and i felt more normalized.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used 1mL Neuro CBD on my uppet chest today, i really like that stuff. Its super good for anxiety. I dont feel any different when i use it but i get less of an anxiety response in certain situations.

I took it before going into my biology lab. I have to work in groups of six people which is pretty anxiety provoking but today it was a whole lot less so and i felt more normalized.
Nice! So far the best benefit from it is less anxiety for you?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

I didnt drink any Dream Tea or use Neuro CBD because i was taking ambien to sleep.

I think this stuff really does build up in your system. I had vivid dreams all night.

I remember dreaming my wifes friend drove me to the park or somewhere, then she went and got drunk and smoked. She went and hung out in a construction zone down by a river.

Next thing i knew i was trying to start a fight with some guy ive never met, he was like 6’5 and orange hair and skinny. He ended up following me around and talking trash to me.

My wife said i woke up making machine gun noises, then i apparently looked over at her and said “it was just a thought”. Then went to sleep . She thought it was hilarious. -talking in my sleep is pretty normal for me

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! So far the best benefit from it is less anxiety for you?
Yes especially social anxiety. It doesnt work like benzos to where i feel sleepy or dumb or out of it, but rather it seems to just remove the automatic anxiety response to social situations. It does have a mental relaxation and physical relaxation component to it. But instead of feeling relaxed like kratom or benzos it feels more like it just alleviates mental and physical tension.. like it rebalances the mind and body back to a calm baseline. Does that make sense?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes especially social anxiety. It doesnt work like benzos to where i feel sleepy or dumb or out of it, but rather it seems to just remove the automatic anxiety response to social situations. It does have a mental relaxation and physical relaxation component to it. But instead of feeling relaxed like kratom or benzos it feels more like it just alleviates mental and physical tension.. like it rebalances the mind and body back to a calm baseline. Does that make sense?
Yep that makes sense. Seems like those benefits are worth a try!

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10

Drank 1 tea ball prepared the same as before. No dreams to speak of.. that i recall

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Neuro CBD several times since the last log, each time i get a relief from social anxiety for about a few hours. I really like the stuff

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really glad the Neuro CBD has been working great for you! The sample bottles I sent out were 4ml bottles, each dropper is .25ml. That means a full 30ml bottle has 120 of those servings in it 👍

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Neuro CBD several times since the last log, each time i get a relief from social anxiety for about a few hours. I really like the stuff

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 10

Drank 1 tea ball prepared the same as before. No dreams to speak of.. that i recall
Overall, did you feel like you got better quality sleep when using the tea or just increased dreams?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall, did you feel like you got better quality sleep when using the tea or just increased dreams?
Possibly better quality sleep but its not profoundly better to where i would be blown away. Id say sleep is better because im more consistently dreaming

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possibly better quality sleep but its not profoundly better to where i would be blown away. Id say sleep is better because im more consistently dreaming

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really glad the Neuro CBD has been working great for you! The sample bottles I sent out were 4ml bottles, each dropper is .25ml. That means a full 30ml bottle has 120 of those servings in it
Gotcha! Then ive only been using .25 mL this whole time

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Dream Tea again last night, my dreams were slightly more vivid than usual. Nothing crazy to speak of

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Neure CBD on my elbow last night because it was throbbing pretty bad (tendonitis i think). I also took some ibuprofen at about the same time and in about 15 minutes my arm felt MUCH better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really glad the Neuro CBD has been working great for you! The sample bottles I sent out were 4ml bottles, each dropper is .25ml. That means a full 30ml bottle has 120 of those servings in it 👍
that is great value!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used Neure CBD on my elbow last night because it was throbbing pretty bad (tendonitis i think). I also took some ibuprofen at about the same time and in about 15 minutes my arm felt MUCH better.
I had the sample size vial and just used .25ml on my shoulder, was pretty impressed...glad it is working well for you also!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally live on it. Have severe back issues and this makes the difference between feeling ok and complete crap.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally live on it. Have severe back issues and this makes the difference between feeling ok and complete crap.