Iconic Formulations Dream Tea and Neuro CBD combo review

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
First a big thanx to cheftepesh1 and all at Iconic Formulations for supplying me with:

1 Bag of dream tea and 4ml sample of Neuro CBD.

I have been bbing for about 24 years now. In that time I have taken alot of sleep products. All in pill or powder form. This is my first real tea experience.
Dose- 1 TBS per 1 cup hot water.

I however have never used CBD- This is topical. I have tennis elbow on L side. I am apply it directly there.
Dose- .25ml

Photo of goodies:

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 of use:

Dream tea- put one tbs into cup and poured hot water in. T-ball was given- but I prefer it lose. Let it sit 10 min and mixed it with spoon few times each few mins. After water appeared red in color. Drank it down and taste was herbal but on the sweet side- Very good for a herbal product.

waited 30 min and headed to bed. By this time I was laid back and no stress from the day. Went to sleep gradually- this does not knock you out like other product I have tried. This just calms you down. Did have some vivid dream- but can't say if thats normal or the dream tea- need more doses to confirm. Waked up next morning and zero grogginess and tea cleared my system. Had a good day and was in a better mood throughout the day.

Neuro CBD- rubbed .25ml on to L elbow. Oil has a chemical like smell and dried very quickly. So far I dont notice any affects form the CBD. Will keep using in every day on L elbow. Hoping to heal my tennis elbow and return to heavy chest press.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for the sweet dreams

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for the sweet dreams

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the tea gets better with daily use-last night was my 4th night and I've noticed more improvement in sleep every night I've used it...

I was really surprised by the cbd oil, I put directly on sore shoulder and felt relief almost instantly-I know it is only sample size, but maybe you need to use a little more than the .25ml?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 of use:

Dream tea- Things are getting better. Sleep is solid and love the calming affect at night. Dreams are great and vivid. waking up refreshed and even hit gym early than before and I feel more awake at gym than normal.

Neuro CBD- upped it to .50ml and seem to be better now. I can apply pressure to elbow joint and feel very little pain. Still having trouble with overhead movements- but I do believe it will heal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 2 of use:

Dream tea- Things are getting better. Sleep is solid and love the calming affect at night. Dreams are great and vivid. waking up refreshed and even hit gym early than before and I feel more awake at gym than normal.

Neuro CBD- upped it to .50ml and seem to be better now. I can apply pressure to elbow joint and feel very little pain. Still having trouble with overhead movements- but I do believe it will heal.
good stuff!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 2 of use:

This cbd topical is one of the best I’ve used.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 2 of use:

This cbd topical is one of the best I’ve used.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Checking it out. Love tea!

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
What site did you order Neuro CBD oil ?Having a hard time finding any site

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Due to work I didnt use the dream tea-but did use the CBD. But got back to use of Dream tea and been using for 2 days now.

Dream tea- To be honest- it been hit and miss with the dream tea. It is very calming but the dreams are sometime vivid and some time zero vivid. Also hit and miss is the morning after- some day I wake up after use and feel great and some days wake up feeling grogginess. Will keep using for 5 days straight and see if things get better.

Neuro CBD- I been using this at .25ml and next day .5ml- This has been great of the tennis elbow. Its healed nicely and only slight stiffness left. I wish I had more of this. It works great. applying the last few drops now and would reccommend this to anyone with a injure-pain.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Due to work I didnt use the dream tea-but did use the CBD. But got back to use of Dream tea and been using for 2 days now.

Dream tea- To be honest- it been hit and miss with the dream tea. It is very calming but the dreams are sometime vivid and some time zero vivid. Also hit and miss is the morning after- some day I wake up after use and feel great and some days wake up feeling grogginess. Will keep using for 5 days straight and see if things get better.

Neuro CBD- I been using this at .25ml and next day .5ml- This has been great of the tennis elbow. Its healed nicely and only slight stiffness left. I wish I had more of this. It works great. applying the last few drops now and would reccommend this to anyone with a injure-pain.
I always find how I feel in the morning is more based on my prior day. When I’m stressed I wake up tired. When I’m able to relax prior I feel great when I get up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

for me the tea gets better over time, I've used it everyday for 10 days now.

cbd oil-pm @delsolrob for ordering info.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Been using dream tea for 4 days straight. Sleep is deep and dreams are in and out- some days vivid and some days not. Tend to feel more calm before sleep. I was just hoping for a knock out product-since I have trouble falling asleep and zero trouble after. But do like the calming effect and tea is nice a hot and taste great. nice way to whine down a day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been using dream tea for 4 days straight. Sleep is deep and dreams are in and out- some days vivid and some days not. Tend to feel more calm before sleep. I was just hoping for a knock out product-since I have trouble falling asleep and zero trouble after. But do like the calming effect and tea is nice a hot and taste great. nice way to whine down a day.
I have the same issue with sleep, the tea doesn't knock me out like when I was on benzos but the calming effect is very nice-and no withdrawals!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I've heard this feedback a lot from it. Calming effect seems to be the biggest take away. And like you said it's not a knock you out sleep product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I drink a lot of chamomile to relax and this is definitely a step further and really makes a dramatic difference.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I drink a lot of chamomile to relax and this is definitely a step further and really makes a dramatic difference.