Iconic Formulations Discontinuing Alpha Four and Icon One

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
due to licensing issues we are forced to discontinue both Alpha Four and Icon One

This is a huge hit to our business, as these are extremely popular products for us. Icon One paved the way for the rest of our black series of products! We have 30 days to clear our inventory - as such, we're offering 30% off on Alpha Four and Icon One...while supplies last. Coupon Code: LASTCHANCE

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't believe this....these are mega popular here in UK, I truly hope this isnt your governments actions? I hope you guys push on with new and even more ground breaking products

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sorry to hear this.
I know a lot of the guys really enjoyed those products.
.... I hate it when options disappear.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get the best on the market while you have time.

islandsaint80

Awards
What the hell will we do now? This was probably the most equivalent to an actual test base out of all the formulations. Now I feel completely lost and idk what to do to replace this

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the hell will we do now? This was probably the most equivalent to an actual test base out of all the formulations. Now I feel completely lost and idk what to do to replace this
stock up! I imagine some of these will be in stock at retailers for a little while too

TMan86

Awards
Too bad, Alpha four blew me away with the insane strength gains I made.

May get some alpha four & ultra hard to stack. After I finish my icon one and Ultra hard run.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s idiotic... I hope there is a loop hole to re-bring out these products since several other companies have 1 and 4 andro products...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have issue with them being sold as topicals. I had some projects in mind for new products, but we had held off because we had so much on our plate - this will open the door for more opportunities.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They have issue with them being sold as topicals. I had some projects in mind for new products, but we had held off because we had so much on our plate - this will open the door for more opportunities.
What the actual fk? Someone owns the right to topicals? I like 4 andro and quite frankly most of the other products out there seem to be BS... I seriously hope you can find a way to make another product with that...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one window closes, one barn door opens!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You used to sell a line at SoCal called Wicked Gainz. As you remember, it was a liquid enhanced with SEDDS. The Epicatechin product was really good. Maybe something along those lines?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You used to sell a line at SoCal called Wicked Gainz. As you remember, it was a liquid enhanced with SEDDS. The Epicatechin product was really good. Maybe something along those lines?
yes, wicked supplements out of Australia. This is something I had considered too - there may be some opportunities there

islandsaint80

Awards
So I'm not sure if anyone covered this but why isn't anyone doing the same oral formula as primordial performance??? It was extremely effective and much easier than doing a topical. Prices were similar too. If someone could do this ever I'd love to buy it again. It worked and here in Hawaii we love to go to the beach so you can put a topical on and go to the beach right after

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm not sure if anyone covered this but why isn't anyone doing the same oral formula as primordial performance??? It was extremely effective and much easier than doing a topical. Prices were similar too. If someone could do this ever I'd love to buy it again. It worked and here in Hawaii we love to go to the beach so you can put a topical on and go to the beach right after
Prices were similar? AndroMass was quite similar in profile to Alpha Four, but cost $199.99 per bottle...8-9 years ago. That would likely cost between $250 and $300 in todays market.

islandsaint80

Awards
Oh was it? I remember paying like $100 for andromass and around 70 for androhard. I just miss taking orals because it was so easy.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh was it? I remember paying like $100 for andromass and around 70 for androhard. I just miss taking orals because it was so easy.
your memory is a little off: Androhard was $129.99 and AndroMass was 199.99. AndroBulk was $229.99.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who exactly is “they”, and have you tried telling them to go fvck themselves?

You’d be surprised at the results that can produce, and you never know until you try..
Facetiousness aside, sometimes "fvcks" are measured by $$$$ and lawyer power. I'd assume the license holder has the louder go-fvck-yourself, if it's who I think it is.

semtex

semtex

Awards
Facetiousness aside, sometimes "fvcks" are measured by $$$$ and lawyer power. I'd assume the license holder has the louder go-fvck-yourself, if it's who I think it is.
Hi-Tech owns the license I think, and they have the money to pursue legal action even if isn't credible. Lawyers cost money and in the end it isn't worth it to be locked up in court for a couple years paying lawyers a **** ton of money.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi-Tech owns the license I think, and they have the money to pursue legal action even if isn't credible. Lawyers cost money and in the end it isn't worth it to be locked up in court for a couple years paying lawyers a **** ton of money.
Hi tech grabs the rights then they sprinkle it into what they put out making big profit

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bummer. Such great products we still have some once they run out over at ionic. Gonna grab a few myself to hold on too.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, it’s times like this that we have learned to play the race card.

They will be rendered powerless..

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any ability to sell a product in powdered form for oral use . Maybe in conjunction with a bundle of salvo value pack.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump - I doubt these will last that long

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right. People are gonna see them on eBay in a year for $150 a pop they’re that good
I bet alpha four will be $200+ next year

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bought 2 to use as a base and now I’m wondering if I should grab 2 more. Skeptical as I’ve only used oral and honestly didn’t notice much.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought 2 to use as a base and now I’m wondering if I should grab 2 more. Skeptical as I’ve only used oral and honestly didn’t notice much.
I’d be more than shocked if you were disappointed, so I would suggest going for it while you can. I have one unopened that I never used due to cutting my Dienolone cycle shorter than I anticipated. Will be saving that for next year, but I have decided to get at least one more while I still have the chance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d be more than shocked if you were disappointed, so I would suggest going for it while you can. I have one unopened that I never used due to cutting my Dienolone cycle shorter than I anticipated. Will be saving that for next year, but I have decided to get at least one more while I still have the chance.
very versatile product, can be used solo for a great test boost or part of combo/stack.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This saddens me of course but to be honest with as much heat as they get, deserved or not, I can understand their position if this is truly about them being concerned regarding ongoing legality of DHEA analogs. Now if this is to simply eliminate a superior product so they can sell more of theirs..................................................

Rob is the 3AD still in the works?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This saddens me of course but to be honest with as much heat as they get, deserved or not, I can understand their position if this is truly about them being concerned regarding ongoing legality of DHEA analogs. Now if this is to simply eliminate a superior product so they can sell more of theirs..................................................

Rob is the 3AD still in the works?
out of curiosity which do you think it is?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump - time is running out

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established