Iconic Formulations Brings Back Logging with Iconogenin

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Iconic Formulations is bringing back our logging opps. We are starting with Iconogenin. With 3g of laxo per bottle for a dosing of 100mg per dose. This small package packs a mean punch. Whether for basic health or for the pump, Iconogenin will deliver. Each of the members will receive one full bottle to log for 30days. To apply tell us what you want to use the product for, why it will improve your performance and what rpoducts of the line you have used.

Rules:
Must be a member in good standing
Must be a positive and contributing member
Must not be logging any other products
Must be able to update 3-4 times a week.
US Only

All logger chose

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for those of you who have been on the fence with laxogenin now is your chance to try it...for me the joint pain relief is worth it on it's own and the transdermal is most effective for me!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still one of my favorites!! Wish I could throw my name in.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
go for it!!!
Lol, I wish. I'm all broke up.. Just tore my acl in my only good knee last week. I had rotator cuff surgery back in 2017, but for whatever reason, it never recovered. So, yes, another shoulder surgery this spring.

I'll sit back & watch all the youngsters log this. Lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, I wish. I'm all broke up.. Just tore my acl in my only good knee last week. I had rotator cuff surgery back in 2017, but for whatever reason, it never recovered. So, yes, another shoulder surgery this spring.

I'll sit back & watch all the youngsters log this. Lol
awe man, sorry to hear! Good thing you have a cute pup to hang with you during recovery! It's amazing how much Bella looks like Teddy...he's like her mini me.

But, wishing you a speedy recovery! If you're not already using it, I highly recommend cissus to help expedite recovery.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awe man, sorry to hear! Good thing you have a cute pup to hang with you during recovery! It's amazing how much Bella looks like Teddy...he's like her mini me.

But, wishing you a speedy recovery! If you're not already using it, I highly recommend cissus to help expedite recovery.
Lol, Teddy and Bella could be besties!! Haha.

Dude, I totally forgot about the cissus!! I used to mega dose that stuff. I just got some BPC-157, so we'll see how that works.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya'll have a discount code? Ready to buy some tonight!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting! How does this compare to pill version?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will apply, finishing up my ZMK log (which I purchased).

I have never used an IF product. I want to use the product for improved protein synthesis, and see how it helps my joints (left shoulder gives me issues; will even drop my GenoFlex if I get to log). If it aids my left shoulder, and improves protein synthesis, it should help me break the plateau that I am in. I ended up fasting for a few days, and taking a week off of the gym to heal, and reset. Will provide multiple updates a week, and be honest. Never used a laxo product, and have been skeptical.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I have never used an IF product. I want to use the product for improved protein synthesis, and see how it helps my joints (left shoulder gives me issues; will even drop my GenoFlex if I get to log). If it aids my left shoulder, and improves protein synthesis, it should help me break the plateau that I am in. I ended up fasting for a few days, and taking a week off of the gym to heal, and reset. Will provide multiple updates a week, and be honest. Never used a laxo product, and have been skeptical.
good logger right here, and reliable!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interesting! How does this compare to pill version?
check out the reviews! there's also a few solid reviews on supplementreviews.com.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've noticed that as well. My shoulders and knees seem to not hurt as much which is nice... if that is all laxo does id be fine with that haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep the apps coming

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to see you guys are opening some opps. I'll definitely be jumping on one that fits me better!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see you guys are opening some opps. I'll definitely be jumping on one that fits me better!
you did a great job logging for us in the past...will definitely keep you in mind!!!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to log it. I am 5weeks into cut and looking to start recovering from hip injury later this week. I have used it in the past as part of pct protocol and with other peds during cycle, but this time looking to stafu completely natty.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two more days

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Send em your info

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to log it. I am 5weeks into cut and looking to start recovering from hip injury later this week. I have used it in the past as part of pct protocol and with other peds during cycle, but this time looking to stafu completely natty.
send me your info

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sent info. Excited to see what a trans laxo product can do. Do like transdermals! Done with my Genoflex, so this will also be my baseline joint aid according to thebigt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sent info. Excited to see what a trans laxo product can do. Do like transdermals! Done with my Genoflex, so this will also be my baseline joint aid according to thebigt.
I am excited also...hope it helps you as much as it helps me!!!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Info sent, super excited for the lodging opportunity! Thank you!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should go out this week