Iconic Formulations Black Series Sale

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get the all new black series at the introductory discount. 35% off for a few days.

Ultra Hard : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
125mg Androsterone
375mg epiandro

Alpha Four : 28 Applications @ 5 pumps
225mg 4-DHEA
100mg Androsterone

Ultra Epi : 28 Appliactions @ 5 pumps
450mg Epiandrosterone

Alpha seven : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
200mg Androsterone
75mg 7-keto

View attachment 194656

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Attachment didnt work bro .. and awesome stuff for those who love topicals

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Purchased one alpha 7 and one ultra hard for now as funds are low, hoping stocks still available after the 28th of June.

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Any information / explanation about how each product uniquely supports different goals such as bulking, cutting, recomp, and libido?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any information / explanation about how each product uniquely supports different goals such as bulking, cutting, recomp, and libido?
As these are classified as cosmetics, I'm being quite conservative about what information we put on the web site. here are some cliff notes:

Bulking:

Alpha Four - I can't wait for feedback on this! 4-DHEA is such an awesome feel good compound, and it's great for mass building. The Androsterone will work very synergistically with the 4-DHEA in two ways:
1) it will help increase gains AND will keep them a little dry (4-DHEA could be considered a little "wet").​
2) it will also increase libido even further while also improving mood, and well being.​

Icon One will put on solid lean muscle mass - more of a lean gainer
- some great feedback on this! 1-DHEA is known to cause issues with lethargy and libido, so we added a significant dose of DHEA and Pregnenolone to offset these sides.

Cutting:

Alpha Seven - There's some great feedback on this already. The combination of Androsterone and 7-keto are great for boosting metabolism and increasing muscle hardness...not to mention the increased libido (more cardio)

Ultra Hard - this is a libido boosting, muscle hardening, fat loss, powerhouse. This will not be as thermogenic as Alpha Seven, but would go amazing with any fat loss stack. The ratio of Epiandrosterone to androsterone is the same as original Primordial Performance AndroHard V3...3:1. Each 5 pumps delivers 375mg androsterone + 125mg Androsterone.

Ultra Epi - epiandrosterone is great for libido and aggression and will aid in leaning. every 5 pumps of Ultra Epi contains 350mg of epiandrosterone

For libido:

Alpha Four would likely be called the fountain of youth, will little sides
Alpha Seven would offer a significant boost in libido...with some thermogenesis
Ultra Hard would a significant boost to libido and aggression
Ultra Epi - aggression and libido

Recomp:

icon one would likely be the best for recomp - great for dry muscle building
Ultra Hard - next best option - muscle hardening and some great aggression and focus for the gym
Alpha Seven - may also be used, but I think it's better for cutting - however the Androsterone could offer some decent muscle building

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As these are classified as cosmetics, I'm being quite conservative about what information we put on the web site. here are some cliff notes:

Bulking:

Alpha Four - I can't wait for feedback on this! 4-DHEA is such an awesome feel good compound, and it's great for mass building. The Androsterone will work very synergistically with the 4-DHEA in two ways:
1) it will help increase gains AND will keep them a little dry (4-DHEA could be considered a little "wet").​
2) it will also increase libido even further while also improving mood, and well being.​

Icon One will put on solid lean muscle mass - more of a lean gainer
- some great feedback on this! 1-DHEA is known to cause issues with lethargy and libido, so we added a significant dose of DHEA and Pregnenolone to offset these sides.

Cutting:

Alpha Seven - There's some great feedback on this already. The combination of Androsterone and 7-keto are great for boosting metabolism and increasing muscle hardness...not to mention the increased libido (more cardio)

Ultra Hard - this is a libido boosting, muscle hardening, fat loss, powerhouse. This will not be as thermogenic as Alpha Seven, but would go amazing with any fat loss stack. The ratio of Epiandrosterone to androsterone is the same as original Primordial Performance AndroHard V3...3:1. Each 5 pumps delivers 375mg androsterone + 125mg Androsterone.

Ultra Epi - epiandrosterone is great for libido and aggression and will aid in leaning. every 5 pumps of Ultra Epi contains 350mg of epiandrosterone

For libido:

Alpha Four would likely be called the fountain of youth, will little sides
Alpha Seven would offer a significant boost in libido...with some thermogenesis
Ultra Hard would a significant boost to libido and aggression
Ultra Epi - aggression and libido

Recomp:

icon one would likely be the best for recomp - great for dry muscle building
Ultra Hard - next best option - muscle hardening and some great aggression and focus for the gym
Alpha Seven - may also be used, but I think it's better for cutting - however the Androsterone could offer some decent muscle building
fantastic explanation of the products, and their uses!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Purchased one alpha 7 and one ultra hard for now as funds are low, hoping stocks still available after the 28th of June.
thank you for your purchase!!!

if you have any questions just ask!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reason why you didn't release a 1-DHEA / 4-DHEA product combined? Also, what about something like the old PP Andro-Enhance (11-KT w/ 4-DHEA)?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reason why you didn't release a 1-DHEA / 4-DHEA product combined? Also, what about something like the old PP Andro-Enhance (11-KT w/ 4-DHEA)?
Back in the day, the original Primordial AndroMass V1 was a combination of 1-DHEA/4-DHEA and the lethargy was still and issue and I believe there was some negative feedback (memory serving). Beyond that - I don't know if anyone wants to buy $200 topical. These are expensive to make and the material prices have skyrocketed since China banned the sale and manufacturing of basically all hormonal products. Not to mention the global shortage of Alcohol and the 3-400% jump in price caused by the shortage - and demand for it's use on things like hand sanitizers.

I'll have to double check, but I was under the impression andro-enhance was just 11-keto. I had considered this, but 11-keto raws have become extremely challenging to source - there's not just a shortage on the raws, but the base material required to make it (likely a problem caused by the restrictions introduced by the Chinese govt at the beginning of the year). it's something I'll still consider, and you may see something similar as an add-on to the series of products

D

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Get the all new black series at the introductory discount. 35% off for a few days.

Ultra Hard : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
125mg Androsterone
375mg epiandro

Alpha Four : 28 Applications @ 5 pumps
225mg 4-DHEA
100mg Androsterone

Ultra Epi : 28 Appliactions @ 5 pumps
450mg Epiandrosterone

Alpha seven : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
200mg Androsterone
75mg 7-keto

View attachment 194656
How do u get the discount?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s already on the site, plus code BS35
ALPHA FOUR looks crazy good....last time i ran 4 andro/androsterone it shot my total test so high it almost got my trt dose decreased. one really nice, feel good cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
last day!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Application question..... would it be useful to put a pump or two on your junk and the rest on your upper body where it’s typically used? I’ve read that different compounds work better/worse on certain parts of the body. Would be nice for a breakdown of how to optimize the delivery. I’ll be using Alpha 4.

D

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone's thoughts on me adding the topical 4 andro to the oral 4 andro cycle I just started? 330 of the giant plus 1 tab of hitech sustanon250 ?

D

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think I need to send an expert my supplement list that im on

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Application question..... would it be useful to put a pump or two on your junk and the rest on your upper body where it’s typically used? I’ve read that different compounds work better/worse on certain parts of the body. Would be nice for a breakdown of how to optimize the delivery. I’ll be using Alpha 4.
1st off great choice of Alpha 4, i have some coming on tuesday.

i plan on applying a pump to each inner thigh and including balls 2-3 times a week. but that is just me, don't overdo it -moderation is the key.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone's thoughts on me adding the topical 4 andro to the oral 4 andro cycle I just started? 330 of the giant plus 1 tab of hitech sustanon250 ?
those are expensive supps...try the Alpha 4 next time to compare.

Last edited: