• Best Answer
I saw this posted prior

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey @thebigt and @cheftepesh1 . Thanks to iconic and iron for offering this deal. Just had a quick question though. Is their any difference with invictus , or neuro aet? Dosing or anything? I'm assuming they're basically the same. I'd like to grab some b aet as invictus rocks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey @thebigt and @cheftepesh1 . Thanks to iconic and iron for offering this deal. Just had a quick question though. Is their any difference with invictus , or neuro aet? Dosing or anything? I'm assuming they're basically the same. I'd like to grab some b aet as invictus rocks
neuro AET also contains clary sage.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
buy one get one 70% off
How exactly does this work? I was adding 2 each of a few different products but when it applies the discount it always seems to do it to the cheapest item. Is that how it’s supposed to work? IE: If I just add 2 Ultra 11 I save 70% on my second bottle. But if I add 2 ultra 11 and 2 ultra hard it is double applying the discount to the ultra hard and leaving ultra 11 at its normal price.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How exactly does this work? I was adding 2 each of a few different products but when it applies the discount it always seems to do it to the cheapest item. Is that how it’s supposed to work? IE: If I just add 2 Ultra 11 I save 70% on my second bottle. But if I add 2 ultra 11 and 2 ultra hard it is double applying the discount to the ultra hard and leaving ultra 11 at its normal price.
That’s usually how computers figure it. It applies to the equal or lesser value. You can always look at cost benefits of two separate orders and see how that works out.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s usually how computers figure it. It applies to the equal or lesser value. You can always look at cost benefits of two separate orders and see how that works out.
Yeah, I kinda realized that after I posted haha....pretty much how all websites operate for deals like this. Thanks!