Iconic Formulations and Apex Favorites?

Naglish

Awards
Yo guys, both Iconic Formulations and Apex Alchemy are having some great sales right now and I just wanted to know, maybe you have some absolute favorites from those guys? Something you could easily recommend and why?
I myself already made an order with Iconic) yea, did it a week ago, coz got really impatient, so missed out on the 30% discount, lol)
But maybe some one from around here would see a recommendation from you and jump on that sale, haha.

PS. Any reps From ICONIC? I've made my order a few days back and didn't hear anything from them since. Maybe it's the Christmas and New Year's holidays?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dermacrine and sustain alpha are always good along with neuro AET.... if wanting hormonals A7-UH-and Ultra Epi are good choices...Ultra Elleven is great for recomp.

never fear...
things might be a little delayed, Tis The Season....but---Rob will get you taken care of!!!

thanks for your purchase!!! :)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are great companies and both have a great reputation here. I haven’t personally used much from iconic, just some pregnenolone and dhea under the Alpha Gainz line, but they’re great supplements for those of us “older” guys. I’ve used a ton of products from Apex though, with Helios and Resveros being daily staples. Both are great for overall health. Resveros is good for the circulatory system and several other things, while Helios is good for helping with inflammation control and BPH as well as several other benefits.

Was about to tag the man above, but he beat me to it. Good suggestions by T as well.

Last edited:

Naglish

Awards
dermacrine and sustain alpha are always good along with neuro AET.... if wanting hormonals A7-UH-and Ultra Epi are good choices...Ultra Elleven is great for recomp.

never fear...
things might be a little delayed, Tis The Season....but---Rob will get you taken care of!!!

thanks for your purchase!!! :)
Oh man I can't wait. Ordered 2xUltra Hard and Sustain Alpha after a few suggestions from here, and man am I feeling it gonna be good. Will certainly post results with before and after, as my gut is telling I'll finally reach that physique goal.

Naglish

Awards
Just a quick ask since we are on the theme of Iconic.
What do you guys think about Alpha 7 and Alpha 11? Especially you my man @thebigt
I'm feeling like I would like to use that New Year's sale and get something for my future runs after the UH+SA one.
And While I'm easily hyped up and I look at every single product, those two cought my attention the most,alongaide Iconogenin, Neuro Aet, Endo Amp, Thermo Amp.... Ah man, here we go again

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yo guys, both Iconic Formulations and Apex Alchemy are having some great sales right now and I just wanted to know, maybe you have some absolute favorites from those guys? Something you could easily recommend and why?
I myself already made an order with Iconic) yea, did it a week ago, coz got really impatient, so missed out on the 30% discount, lol)
But maybe some one from around here would see a recommendation from you and jump on that sale, haha.

PS. Any reps From ICONIC? I've made my order a few days back and didn't hear anything from them since. Maybe it's the Christmas and New Year's holidays?
It really depends on your goals but Ursa Major is easily our best selling product.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used sustain alpha, dermacrine, and ultra epi from iconic and enjoyed them all. I feel fantastic on sustain alpha and use it semi regularly.
Ive used Ursa Major, Helios, and epichaos several times from apex and they all exceeded my expectations. The product recommendations are really going to be dependent upon your goals though.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both excellent companies...depends on your goals to be honest. I've used Stanogen (EpiAndro)/Ursa Major and currently using Flashpoint from Apex. Using Iconic Ultra Epi now and put in an order for Ultra Hard. Two companies I will definately support going forward.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ursa major and epichaos are my favorites from apex. Ursa is game changer in the recomp area. You will not be disappointed.

Iconic's Neuro Aet is a good addition to any recomp or fat loss stack as well. Has a calming effect for me.

Today is first day of Alpha Seven and Ultra Epi. Too soon to say anything, maybe an overall good feeling. They both dried fast. Will be running it for 8 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ursa major and epichaos are my favorites from apex. Ursa is game changer in the recomp area. You will not be disappointed.

Iconic's Neuro Aet is a good addition to any recomp or fat loss stack as well. Has a calming effect for me.

Today is first day of Alpha Seven and Ultra Epi. Too soon to say anything, maybe an overall good feeling. They both dried fast. Will be running it for 8 weeks.
you will get DA-FEELZ early on from A7 and U-Epi, but i wouldn't look for any seriously noticeable effects in mirror till around end of week 4...not to say DEM-FEELZ aren't nice though-eh?

i just finished sustain alpha/neuro AET run--miss it already.

Naglish

Awards
Any reps from Apex could clarify whether or not do they ship to Latvia?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love both co .. dermacrine/sustain + they offer some hardcore topicals .. where apex offers great natural products

i dont think you can go wrong with either depending on what you are looking to run, luckily they dont have much ingridents/products that overlap ..so us customers win.

my next 8 week run will be apex .. havent really decided when i will start but gonna be epic and cant wait.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NY30 gets 30% off at iconic formulations....for example ULTRA EPI=450mg epiandrosterone in transdermal delivery for $42.

this is by far the best bang for the buck epiandro product i have seen, compare for yourself!!!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NY30 gets 30% off at iconic formulations....for example ULTRA EPI=450mg epiandrosterone in transdermal delivery for $42.

this is by far the best bang for the buck epiandro product i have seen, compare for yourself!!!
is 450 mg transdermal epi equivalent to 450 oral epi?

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you will get DA-FEELZ early on from A7 and U-Epi, but i wouldn't look for any seriously noticeable effects in mirror till around end of week 4...not to say DEM-FEELZ aren't nice though-eh?

i just finished sustain alpha/neuro AET run--miss it already.
The "workout" after the gym workout was strong like wood so you are definitely right about that haha. I was on opt t by sns and neuro before the start. Libido on that was good also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is 450 mg transdermal epi equivalent to 450 oral epi?
some will debate by how much but i've heard that with stuff like epiandro it could be as high as twice as much versus oral.

Last edited:

Naglish

Awards
Latvia (and Spain, if that guy is here) are now in the drop-down menu.
Happy to hear that!
Unfortunately wasn't able to get it before the end of the new year's Bogo, lol
Will try it next time something juicy comes up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The "workout" after the gym workout was strong like wood so you are definitely right about that haha. I was on opt t by sns and neuro before the start. Libido on that was good also.
i would bet on you REALLY enjoying the A7 and Ultra-Epi...if you don't already have 2nd bottles of both the iconic NY sale is still going on...code NY30 to save 30% sitewide.

tullius

Awards
Jumping in to say that Apex Alchemy is a great company to work with, and their topicals are absolutely top notch. Noticed great results in terms of pump and endurance while using Ursa Major, and I always use B-AET (AET-50) on cuts for cortisol control, and in PCT for the cort control as well. I am branching out to try the Transdermal Epiandro now since I am doing trt at the moment and can play around a bit more and expect good things.

Overall its hard to go wrong with Apex and I havent even touched about half of their line (most all of which seem to get good reviews) safe bet yuou will find something you like in that product catalog

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jumping in to say that Apex Alchemy is a great company to work with, and their topicals are absolutely top notch. Noticed great results in terms of pump and endurance while using Ursa Major, and I always use B-AET (AET-50) on cuts for cortisol control, and in PCT for the cort control as well. I am branching out to try the Transdermal Epiandro now since I am doing trt at the moment and can play around a bit more and expect good things.

Overall its hard to go wrong with Apex and I havent even touched about half of their line (most all of which seem to get good reviews) safe bet yuou will find something you like in that product catalog
@nostrum420 is a good guy.

even when we disagree on politics he has always been respectful.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I’ve had a couple disagreements too and it was civil…hence I’ve bought the products a bunch of times.

I like both companies. I’ve used Ursa, b-AET(from both), Amirhx, Kronos, dermicrine, icon-4, ultra hard, sust…two quality companies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had a couple disagreements too and it was civil…hence I’ve bought the products a bunch of times.

I like both companies. I’ve used Ursa, b-AET(from both), Amirhx, Kronos, dermicrine, icon-4, ultra hard, sust…two quality companies.
yes, i have ultimate respect for someone who can disagree in a respectful, civil manner--this is a rare trait these days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i should add that @delsolrob is also a stand-up guy!!!

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
Alpha seven and b-aet are my top 2 staples, half dose each daily alongside trt.

For b-aet I’ve used iconic, iron legion, xpg but apex is next on the list.

I really wish one of these company’s would come out with a similar product to eviscerate or vasoburn, Really miss the ab burn when training.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I really wish one of these company’s would come out with a similar product to eviscerate or vasoburn, Really miss the ab burn when training.
try capzasin hp creme... put some around gut and then use one of those waist bands around it for 4-6 hours--be careful though that stuff is strong!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How was XPG b-aet?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
today I did:
20 pumps epichaos to forearms (split)
60 sprays old af arimahex to chest/neck (split)
10 pumps Helios to shins
2ml resveros to abdomen (dropper)

gonna overdose on eucalyptus

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
today I did:
10 pumps Helios to shins

what is arimahex by apex alchemy? It looked interesting…

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what is arimahex by apex alchemy? It looked interesting…
6-oxo is the active ingredient if you wanna look that up. kinda like an AI and test/dhea booster combined. hopefully it will be in stock again soon

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
6-oxo is the active ingredient if you wanna look that up. kinda like an AI and test/dhea booster combined. hopefully it will be in stock again soon
do you need a pct after taking or is it not suppressive like arimistane type thing? And I will look it up too. Thanks.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do you need a pct after taking or is it not suppressive like arimistane type thing? And I will look it up too. Thanks.
it's supposed to be similar to armistane. i do find some articles saying armistane is stronger than 6-oxo but idk

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
today I did:
10 pumps Helios to shins

Lol! Sounds like me...I'm doing 3-4ml/day of Ursa and Flashpoint along with 2 ml/day of Arimahex and 1 ml/day of Helios and 2 ml/day of Epichaos!! I'm running out of body space!!!!!!!!!!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you guys want arimistane TD?
I just recently started reading about it so I guess I'm not sure yet. it seems almost like it could be used as a serm alternative which is neat. I'd probably try it at least

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah- I could bath in Ursa/Flashpoint/Triton!.......I've been 6' and 228 lbs for the last 20+ years. Been wearing 34W x 34L jeans since I can remember. Before I left for work this time my wife bought me some 33" jeans and they are a little loose. All my 34" jeans were literally falling off of me and I hate belts. She was tired of watching me pull up my pants every minute!! I'm down to 216-218 and most of it has to be fat- a little muscle as I can't train heavy since I jacked up my shoulder but I would attribute most of it to the Apex stuff although All Out Sweat and Thermo Amp and Lean Edge have been in rotation the past several months!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you won’t be running a pct after going off of it?
no, but I'm on HCG right now so I'll be using chlomid PCT. I just use arimahex for a test boost

I think if it were armistane I could use it in place of aromasin

Last edited:

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
no, but I'm on HCG right now so I'll be using chlomid PCT. I just use arimahex for a test boost

I think if it were armistane I could use it in place of aromasin
Oh ok yeah im not taking anything I would try it solo so probably a pct would be a good idea.