• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Save up to 40% site wide - no coupon required
@thebigt @Marms @cheftepesh1 @Ape McGrapes

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So annoyed, forgot about the 4th of July in the states. Just bought another alpha 7 and ultra hard, still waiting on my first 2 bottles but there on there way 😀

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now is the time to try alpha four...damn, really liking this stuff!!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes to this deal. Get in here if you missed the presale.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet sale as always.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was an error that allowed some people to use a coupon code in conjunction with the automatic discount - I have corrected this - unfortunately, I had to cancel the orders for the couple guys who got creative and tried to combine them...with success.

Sorry for the hassle guys, but that deal was too good to be true

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Momma has been looking for a UV and skin supp and hope she likes it. She is a Filipina and lives in fear of the sun. Someone will know what I am talking about lol.

Light skin/dark skin,
Wide nose/slender nose.

Common topics.
LOL.
:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Momma has been looking for a UV and skin supp and hope she likes it. She is a Filipina and lives in fear of the sun. Someone will know what I am talking about lol.
lol....i remember all the umbrellas on sunny days!!! :ROFLMAO:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally get it! I pretty much lived in Asia for 8 years and traveled around a ton! Like T said, umbrellas on sunny days...and if there's a drop of rain, the umbrellas come back out.

gf is Chinese and has slightly darker skin...these girls are obsessed with having lighter skin. I keep telling her, we live in SoCal...you're supposed to have a little tan.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Totally get it! I pretty much lived in Asia for 8 years and traveled around a ton! Like T said, umbrellas on sunny days...and if there's a drop of rain, the umbrellas come back out.

gf is Chinese and has slightly darker skin...these girls are obsessed with having lighter skin. I keep telling her, we live in SoCal...you're supposed to have a little tan.
i told myself-not getting a umbrella...then i experienced 1st monsoon season. i remember all the girls using bleach soap to lighten skin, lol....

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is it ok to run sustain alpha on cycle and then in pct?..cycle of alpha four and other 4 andro orals

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it ok to run sustain alpha on cycle and then in pct?..cycle of alpha four and other 4 andro orals
Absolutely! Just remember that it will act as an on cycle AI

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely! Just remember that it will act as an on cycle AI
Man I should have asked first..that's good. Can I run sustain alpha indef? Like never stop the 5 pumps on private parts few hours b4 sex daily?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We generally don't recommend running anything that will modulate hormones indefinately...unless you have excessive estrogen to manage. I would recommend taking at least a 30 day break from SA after 60-90 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man I should have asked first..that's good. Can I run sustain alpha indef? Like never stop the 5 pumps on private parts few hours b4 sex daily?
assuming your partner is female if applying a few hours before sex might be a good idea to 'wash off' before engaging, lol.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are you seeing with Alpha Four?
9 days of
assuming your partner is female if applying a few hours before sex might be a good idea to 'wash off' before engaging, lol.
Hope this ain't to graphic but she had a comment on "sun block taste" I apply after work shower@5:00 and by 11 we are goin at it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
9 days of

Hope this ain't to graphic but she had a comment on "sun block taste" I apply after work shower@5:00 and by 11 we are goin at it
lucky dog!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, just picked up some dermacrine, sustain alpha, and alpha 7. This is after I also picked up ultra epi and alpha 4 on the intro sale. Think i'm all set for a while!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, just picked up some dermacrine, sustain alpha, and alpha 7. This is after I also picked up ultra epi and alpha 4 on the intro sale. Think i'm all set for a while!
big fan of all, nice choices!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just want to add that running the alpha 4 and ultra epi together is truly something special!!!!

trust me on this!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just restocked everything...everything is ready to ship in 1-2 business days.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the first part of shipment in. I thought to myself holy crap that is some fast shipping. Then I realized you are about 1:15 hours away from me lol.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ordered late afternoon Wednesday, tracking currently shows out for delivery. Can't beat that shipping speed! Thanks Rob!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ordered late afternoon Wednesday, tracking currently shows out for delivery. Can't beat that shipping speed! Thanks Rob!
That’s how we do it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't say enough on how well ALPHA FOUR is treating me...this is some really good stuff!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't miss out on this!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards