Icon11 + s23 cut cycle

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
What's up guys haven't posted here in a while. I'm thinking of using s23 at 20-30mg stacked with icon 11 for 5-6 weeks just trying to get a little more shredded . What do y'all think of this cycle ? and of course I have aromasin on hand and Torem citrate for PCT? ive only used The original Iron Legion 11KT and loved it and Super 11 from OL but icon 11 was all I could find now. and I've never tried s23 but people are saying it's like winstrol.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal experience, its exactly like winstrol. Hard, dry pumps...tight/stiff joints, strength out the ass... Definitely take some cycle support, as the stuff taxes your liver for sure, but no more than other orals I've tried.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Awesome ! can't wait to try it only other thing I'm worried about is loosing some hair lol.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No hair loss at all, I think at the end of the day it's all genetic. You're either going to have it or you're not

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40 mg at first but got BP headaches, so I had to drop it down to 30 and then tapered to 20mg

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Nice I'm gonna stick with 30 then 20 if I get any issues. And probably get me some Rich Piana organ defense.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would get a test base, lethargy will be a issue with this.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you know if I can substitute test with anything otc?
Test is best. You can also get transdermal trest which would work as a test base.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you know if I can substitute test with anything otc?
Trest is out there if you know where to look and 4-DHEA would work just fine if you want to go the simple route.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59