Icon solutions best for me

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Not wanting a huge bulk. Like to shred some and gain minimal strength. Add some lean mass. However I don’t want the estrogen sides or have to deal with it. Not wanting a lot of bloat or water retention. What’s the best supplement along with best pct for product?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like to avoid pills is why
none of the black series andros will give estrogen sides...for a cut my suggestion would be alpha seven and neuro AET.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serm and sustain alpha. Definitely recommend the 7/11 stack from iconic. Fat will melt away.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to achieve all those things that you mention simultaneously, then depending on your experience level on lifting, I don't think anything less stronger than Icon One will cut it. Shedding fat and gaining lean mass at the same time is a hard thing to do. They are polar opposite actions for the body to produce. I would personally go with Icon 1 and add any of the other black series products or the Iron Legion XI-KT to it to either enhance fat loss or to help adding strenght and lean mass. If thinking you need more assistance with the fat loss, then XI-KT would be my choice to add. If thinking adding strenght or lean mass would need more assistance, then I would add Ultra Hard or Alpha Four. Alpha 7 would be a nice middle road decision, since the Androsterone would help with strenght and hardness and 7-Keto with the fat loss.

Here's a good summary by IF's Chef

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do they all avoid estrogen sides ?
the only one you could have even minimul estrogen from is alpha four since it converts to test, but the 1gm of androsterone included should have estrogen covered....if you are bulking some estrogen is a good thing.

when you see the term 'TEST BASE' it virtually means something that will have some conversion to estrogen.