Icon one stack. Negate aggression.

Flute18

Awards
I ran icon one solo for 8 weeks and had great results but last two weeks had some serious aggression outside of the gym.

I’m normally very chilled and relaxed but I was losing my **** with people over the smallest things. Was not nice, horrible in fact.

is there anything I can stack with to lessen these effects? I’d read alpha 7 has calming effects so maybe that?

thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran icon one solo for 8 weeks and had great results but last two weeks had some serious aggression outside of the gym.

I’m normally very chilled and relaxed but I was losing my **** with people over the smallest things. Was not nice, horrible in fact.

is there anything I can stack with to lessen these effects? I’d read alpha 7 has calming effects so maybe that?

thanks
It’s part of the game my friend. Aggression comes with using ph. I would look at something like the alpha 7 or kanna for those effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

thanks
1st time i ran icon one i ran 1st bottle solo and added alpha seven with it on 2nd bottle...alpha seven delivers 3 ways, 1st it helps with libido and lethargy. 2nd it has a nice chill effect. 3rd the androsterone in alpha seven has a study showing it improves lipids.

as a bonus it also has 7-keto to help keep gains even leaner.....i'm a big fan of androsterone---as you can tell :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most 1 Andries will increase aggression. Like T said seven might be a good addition. Kanna can also be a choice for several effects it has.