Icon One Beta Testers

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is something The boss wanted to release for some time, but there was a licensing issue holding us back. Looks like we've resolved this matter and I just made a handful of beta bottles of what will likely be known as ICON ONE.

If you have heard legend of, or been lucky enough to actually use, 1-T from PP, you should get excited!

This will use the same gel carrier as dermacrine, but with a little boost. The profile is a blend of Pregnenolone, DHEA and 1-DHEA (1-Andro) - Same as the original 1-T, but with the updated gel carrier.

I'll be picking 3-5 lucky winners to give this a shot.

Application details:
1.) How old are you?
2.) How long have you been lifting
3.) Have you previously used Transdermals?
4.) Have you previously used products containing 1-DHEA?
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with this product?
7.) Nutrition/training - Are you eating and training for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
8.) Can you post before/after photos?
9.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
1.) A few months shy of 22
2.) 8 years seriously, a few years extra not so seriously beforehand.
3.) No
4.) No
5.) Yes
6.) SNS X-gels, preworkout, protein powder. Nothing hormonal
7.) Training for strength and size
8.) Yes
9.) https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/new-guy-first-log-on-sns-xgels.315200/

For the interest of full disclosure this would be my first cycle. I train with heavy emphasis on upper body (used to bench press competitively) and legs not so much (once a week or so) due to old injuries. Not in any hurry to jump on cycle but this opportunity seems like a fantastic opportunity so I'll throw my hat in the ring.