ICON ONE Beta Testers Wanted

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is something I've wanted to release for some time, but there was a licensing issue holding us back. Looks like we've resolved this matter and I just made a handful of beta bottles of what will likely be known as ICON ONE.

If you have heard legend of, or been lucky enough to actually use, 1-T from PP, you should get excited!

This will use the same gel carrier as dermacrine, but with a little boost. The profile is a blend of Pregnenolone, DHEA and 1-DHEA (1-Andro) - Same as the original 1-T, but with the updated gel carrier.

I'll be picking 3-5 lucky winners to give this a shot.

Application details:
1.) How old are you?
2.) How long have you been lifting
3.) Have you previously used Transdermals?
4.) Have you previously used products containing 1-DHEA?
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with this product?
7.) Nutrition/training - Are you eating and training for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
8.) Can you post before/after photos?
9.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@cheftepesh1 @Marms @thebigt @Ape McGrapes @StrongGuy

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice .. i love those carriers.

I can't run this at the moment .. wouldnt be fair .. but in to see the logs/reviews.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this guys. One of the best formulators in the industry.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it suppressive?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob Even though you never hinted at it, I always assumed this would be in the pipelines. Only made sense. Exciting stuff. Wonder where FreepPressRight is.

Get in on this guys. I'm pretty excited to see how this goes.

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
One of the few PP formulas I never got a chance to try. I would love to give it a go but I just started TRT about six months ago so that would skew things a bit although I'm positive there would still be some benefit.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id be down for Pregnenolone for sure with my testosterone replacement as trt lowers Pregnenolone levels in males much, greater than guys not on trt. dhea im cool with as its lowered with trt

id I can do Pregnenolone, DHEA im down.

no 1-andro as im down for more of a natural testosterone replacement hormones and Pregnenolone, DHEA according to the research would make it so

if theres a Pregnenolone product any company wants me to log im down to log it, as dhea is available in wal mart

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn't going to appy, but why not.. Just so you know, I've been on 100mg test hrt for the past 1.5 years. Other than that, I take maybe sometimes a preworkout. If this dq's me, I'm ok with that. Just wanted to disclose that up front..
Those of you that know me, know I post up an honest log with more posts on what's going on, rather than sets/reps.. I post pics often and keep it informative and motivating.

1.) How old are you? 48 - How the hell did this happen?? Lol
2.) How long have you been lifting - Over 20 years!!
3.) Have you previously used Transdermals? Yes - all of IL products and some others.
4.) Have you previously used products containing 1-DHEA? Yes. By itself and in a blend.
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutly!
6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with this product? Just my trt, a multi, and protein - mostly from food.
7.) Nutrition/training - Are you eating and training for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting with a slight emphasis on recomp.
8.) Can you post before/after photos? You know it!!
9.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. I've ran a few. I'll see if I can dig some up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many mg 1-dhea would be getting into the blood stream?

i'm interested i just am scared to use anything too androgenic that can effect my precious hair. I take ru-58841 which supposed to kill all androgens on the scalp for an hour, then have a twenty hour half life after this. when i use hormones i purposely use higher anabolic and lower androgenic ratios for my hair.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how many mg 1-dhea would be getting into the blood stream?

i'm interested i just am scared to use anything too androgenic that can effect my precious hair. I take ru-58841 which supposed to kill all androgens on the scalp for an hour, then have a twenty hour half life after this. when i use hormones i purposely use higher anabolic and lower androgenic ratios for my hair.
each application is roughly 112.5mg of 1-DHEA, 94.5mg DHEA, 18mg Pregnenolone

If you'd like to log some Neuro P5 (pregnenolone), we can get you setup.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't going to appy, but why not.. Just so you know, I've been on 100mg test hrt for the past 1.5 years. Other than that, I take maybe sometimes a preworkout. If this dq's me, I'm ok with that. Just wanted to disclose that up front..
Those of you that know me, know I post up an honest log with more posts on what's going on, rather than sets/reps.. I post pics often and keep it informative and motivating.

1.) How old are you? 48 - How the hell did this happen?? Lol
2.) How long have you been lifting - Over 20 years!!
3.) Have you previously used Transdermals? Yes - all of IL products and some others.
4.) Have you previously used products containing 1-DHEA? Yes. By itself and in a blend.
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutly!
6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with this product? Just my trt, a multi, and protein - mostly from food.
7.) Nutrition/training - Are you eating and training for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting with a slight emphasis on recomp.
8.) Can you post before/after photos? You know it!!
9.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. I've ran a few. I'll see if I can dig some up.
You gotta consider this guy. Great honest logger that’s lean enough to show exactly what can be expected from the product at recommended dosing, and enough experience to be able to evaluate it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@enhanced log would be awesome to follow

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interesting product. I can’t put an app in at the moment but I would like to see how it treats people to buy for a future run.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These logs will determine my summer cycle.

I came to be a PP fan around the time they switched to producing the Andro Series. I missed this, but it got alot of praise for putting on a modest amount of lean muscle, without the usual sides of 1-DHEA. IE: Lethargy and libido loss.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s get those apps coming.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super I did run the formula that you could eat, by primordial performance, I will use it for sure when it come out !

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be picking more, but @enhanced has a shipment on the way.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will literally never pass on a chance to use one of your fomulations, man.

1.) How old are you?

2.) How long have you been lifting
10+ years with some injury and mental breaks. Still tinkering with my diet and routine to see what I respond best to.

3.) Have you previously used Transdermals?
Several, I've even made my own.

4.) Have you previously used products containing 1-DHEA?
I have not

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
👌🏻

6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with this product?
I'm seeing my endo this week to discuss trt options and alternatives. If we find a better route than TRT, then just staples. Creatine, fish oil, multi.

7.) Nutrition/training - Are you eating and training for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
I'm currently experimenting with GVT and responding very well to it. Im on a slow bulk until i hit 180 and then cutting down.

8.) Can you post before/after photos?
👌🏻

I have done literal dozens of logs on another forum, but had my account deleted because my username was my real name. Bad idea. Ive logged a handful of your products though!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
each application is roughly 112.5mg of 1-DHEA, 94.5mg DHEA, 18mg Pregnenolone

If you'd like to log some Neuro P5 (pregnenolone), we can get you setup.
Application as in a serving (5pumps) - 23servings ?

Or will this be a full 30day run at ~ 112.5mg ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Application as in a serving (5pumps) - 23servings ?

Or will this be a full 30day run at ~ 112.5mg ?
currently 6 pumps @ 23 days

Each logger is receiving 2 bottles, so they will have enough for roughly 6 weeks. We'll be running some tests to see if we can get greater density out of the material and get closer to 30 days from a bottle at the same dose.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously though, I am beyond excited to run this!! Going to be a great log!!
So excited, I came home tonight and shaved my chest hairs!! Lol. The wife thanks you..
Log will be up upon arrival of product.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is very interesting.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is very interesting.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, I thought you turned from the path...

This is about as safe as it all gets, that’s for sure.
But what is life if you never return to the well?

Dhea is over my head. How suppressive would a six week cycle be?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But what is life if you never return to the well?

Dhea is over my head. How suppressive would a six week cycle be?
As mild as a low dose SARM. I would use 20-25mg Clomid or 10mg Nolva for 3-4 weeks upon cessation of compounds. Maybe run 100-200mg resveratrol throughout the cycle and PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As mild as a low dose SARM. I would use 20-25mg Clomid or 10mg Nolva for 3-4 weeks upon cessation of compounds. Maybe run 100-200mg resveratrol throughout the cycle and PCT.
sustain alpha is a great choice for resveratrol-[td trans resveratrol].

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seriously though, I am beyond excited to run this!! Going to be a great log!!
So excited, I came home tonight and shaved my chest hairs!! Lol. The wife thanks you..
Log will be up upon arrival of product.
congrats, marine-GO NAVY!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This going to be some great stuf

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm down, been gone a while overseas. I haven't tried an Iron legion/Iconic Formulations product I have not enjoyed.

Application details:
1.) How old are you? 33
2.) How long have you been lifting- 15+years
3.) Have you previously used Transdermals? Yes, all of them haha
4.) Have you previously used products containing 1-DHEA? Yes
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yessir
6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with this product? Nothing besides probiotic/aminos/occasional preworkout
7.) Nutrition/training - Are you eating and training for bulk, recomp, or cutting?Cutting
8.) Can you post before/after photos?Not a problem.
I've done multiple logs for Invictus/VII-kt/Virtus/Iconogenin. Loved them all, will be using Invictus/Virtus after this stuff if chosen.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm down, been gone a while overseas. I haven't tried an Iron legion/Iconic Formulations product I have not enjoyed.

Application details:
1.) How old are you? 33
2.) How long have you been lifting- 15+years
3.) Have you previously used Transdermals? Yes, all of them haha
4.) Have you previously used products containing 1-DHEA? Yes
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yessir
6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with this product? Nothing besides probiotic/aminos/occasional preworkout
7.) Nutrition/training - Are you eating and training for bulk, recomp, or cutting?Cutting
8.) Can you post before/after photos?Not a problem.
I've done multiple logs for Invictus/VII-kt/Virtus/Iconogenin. Loved them all, will be using Invictus/Virtus after this stuff if chosen.
Nice app

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump, let's get more apps in here!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is something I've wanted to release for some time, but there was a licensing issue holding us back. Looks like we've resolved this matter and I just made a handful of beta bottles of what will likely be known as ICON ONE.

If you have heard legend of, or been lucky enough to actually use, 1-T from PP, you should get excited!

This will use the same gel carrier as dermacrine, but with a little boost. The profile is a blend of Pregnenolone, DHEA and 1-DHEA (1-Andro) - Same as the original 1-T, but with the updated gel carrier.

I'll be picking 3-5 lucky winners to give this a shot.
Id love to give this a shot! Now that my knee is fixed, Im back in full swing, and have several goals in mind. Ive done some logs in the past and have a few guys still on here that have followed me since day 1
Application details:
1.) How old are you? 42

2.) How long have you been lifting solid for 10 years minus injury

3.) Have you previously used Transdermals? Yes, was a rep for BPS at one time

4.) Have you previously used products containing 1-DHEA? Not that I recall(but im getting old)

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely

6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with this product? Iron Legions Invictus of thats Ok, ordered but havent started yet

7.) Nutrition/training - Are you eating and training for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting right now, taking weight off my recently repaired knee and trying to look good for my wedding!

8.) Can you post before/after photos? Sure thing

Man...this would be a task, its been a while but I have several on here from years past!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Forgive the last line about being a task...that was in reference to links of previous logs
lol...when you 1st came on this forum I thought you would have more posts than me in year or so...you were a posting demon!!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep the apps coming. This is a golden opp.