Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear on not being concernced with the nsaids away from methyls. The hot showers with the shower head on massage have been very helpful too.

I've been splitting my mag dose throughout the day , I take 250mg 3x per day. Do you think that's an adequate dosage and is taking it split up any better/worse/different than in bolus?

I feel like I've read a ton of users say that taurine helped with back pumps? It seemed like it was helping me as it was the only thing I added that seemed to coincide with some relief. I really just wanted to verify that it's not something that would be somehow detrimental to be taking too much of and it makes sense that wouldn't really be the case since it's an amino acid as you said.
Yeah that’s enough. I take 400mg of a blend nightly and largely prevents many cramps. Minerals compete with other minerals for absorption so I take my magnesium before bed and my zinc earlier on.

Taurine does help some, but you don’t need to megadose it like I did. If you are getting something like 4-6g daily and still having cramps, I would be looking at sufficient water, sodium, potassium, magnesium intake next vs more taurine based on my experience.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can someone point me in the direction of a good 3AD product?
I'm currently using two different products that aren't in production so I'm not much help 😂 Hopefully the td goes into production once raws are secured; it's good to go.

Maybe we can all gang up on Zoo and get him to put Swole Patrol back on the street for us though. ;)

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah that’s enough. I take 400mg of a blend nightly and largely prevents many cramps. Minerals compete with other minerals for absorption so I take my magnesium before bed and my zinc earlier on.

Taurine does help some, but you don’t need to megadose it like I did. If you are getting something like 4-6g daily and still having cramps, I would be looking at sufficient water, sodium, potassium, magnesium intake next vs more taurine based on my experience.
Thanks for the advice, I think I really need to be doing better with my potassium and sodium intake. Morton Lite here I come!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry for the lack of updates dudes!

It has been an incredibly busy month for me. Today is my first day off since May 9th.

I'm in the middle of week 9

100mg Swole Patrol 3AD at 5am
45mg Ogre M1A at 4pm
300mg Epiandro Lean/600mg Stano-Plex PWO around 6/7pm

Have about 5 days worth of 3AD and M1A left. I have more M1A but I probably won't open a bottle just to run threeish days longer. That will be 5-1/2 weeks of it so I'll call it there.

PCT is coming up and I'm planning on Reduce XT, Sustain Alpha and M-Test along with a serm. I've never run a serm before, always OTC PCT stuff, so I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to give clomid a try to see how I handle it? I know I've read some folks don't do very well with it while others are fine and it seems like if you can tolerate it that it is the superior compound, or at least some seem to think so. I have Supreme Labs clomiphene and tamoxifen on hand so I can go either way ( I don't think a combo is necessary?) but I'm just looking for some input

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Either would suffice. Recently I did clomid but for a little longer, 6wks. 50mg the first few days the 25mg the rest. By the end I felt great.
So what are your numbers and weight looking like on this cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Either will work fine. 25mg daily for Clomid or 20mg Tamoxifen for a month are solid doses. Longer cycles later on I prefer 5-6 week PCTs but for this a month should be plenty.

Tamoxifen has the benefit of protecting against rebound gyno and not messing with sexual function and emotions the way Clomid can. It is a bit more toxic to the body. Clomid does crank up your load size some, but you won’t enjoy sex or orgasm much (you probably won’t with either for a while because it’s PCT and that’s just how it goes sometimes lol).

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either would suffice. Recently I did clomid but for a little longer, 6wks. 50mg the first few days the 25mg the rest. By the end I felt great.
So what are your numbers and weight looking like on this cycle?
Weights have continued to go up though because work was so heavy I actually took last week off. I hated doing it while on cycle but I was just utterly beat down. I hit bench three days ago and it was a SOLID session as was last night's deadlift so I'm happy with the break. over the next few weeks I will climb back up and see what singles are looking like.

Morning weight is sitting right around 217. I have tapered the calories back down as I was starting to see some fat gain around my midsection and with the little break I took on top of that I figured it was a sound idea. I will keep diet the same now going into PCT and see if I can manage to stay around 210.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either will work fine. 25mg daily for Clomid or 20mg Tamoxifen for a month are solid doses. Longer cycles later on I prefer 5-6 week PCTs but for this a month should be plenty.

Tamoxifen has the benefit of protecting against rebound gyno and not messing with sexual function and emotions the way Clomid can. It is a bit more toxic to the body. Clomid does crank up your load size some, but you won’t enjoy sex or orgasm much (you probably won’t with either for a while because it’s PCT and that’s just how it goes sometimes lol).
I had been thinking of going 6 weeks since I drug this out to 10 weeks but I would be happy to call it at 4, ha ha. I have puffy/fatty nips as it is so gyno freaks me the hell out. I'll go with tamoxifen.

Brings me to a good point, I've been running CEL Cycle Assist and am going to run out a few days shy of finishing the cycle. Should I crack open another bottle and finish the run with it? Should I continue into PCT? Or just run the Tudca and Astragalus and save the CA for later?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had been thinking of going 6 weeks since I drug this out to 10 weeks but I would be happy to call it at 4, ha ha. I have puffy/fatty nips as it is so gyno freaks me the hell out. I'll go with tamoxifen.

Brings me to a good point, I've been running CEL Cycle Assist and am going to run out a few days shy of finishing the cycle. Should I crack open another bottle and finish the run with it? Should I continue into PCT? Or just run the Tudca and Astragalus and save the CA for later?
You’ll be fine without it. Just stay hydrated and keep potassium high/sodium moderate to make sure bp stays acceptable. If you are gyno prone you may like to run the tamoxifen a bit longer and taper off of it. 3 weeks of 20mg and 2 weeks of 10mg for example. Or just 5 weeks of 20mg, but I like to run it out a bit longer.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
216.6#
Up 13.6# from day one
Hoping I can come out of PCT somewhere around 210# or so.

I made it! Today is day one of PCT!

The last couple weeks have been rough, especially this last week, I was definitely feeling ready to be done with the cycle. :sick:

Started this morning with a cap of Supreme Labs Clomiphene. After thinking more about the added gyno protection with Tamoxifen that Hyde mentioned I will switch to Nolva tomorrow morning and run that at 20/day for the next 4 weeks.

So PCT looks something like this (daily dosages)

SL Tamoxifen 20mg
Sustain Alpha 4 pumps
Reduce XT 3 caps
CEL M-Test 6 caps

and continuing
NOW Astragalus 1000mg
Tudca 1000mg
Carditone 1 cap
SNS Joint Support XT 4 caps
SNS Cissus XT 4 caps
Vitamin D
Fish oil
Magnesium 750mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You probably don’t need that much TUDCA now just to handle the SERM. The liver will begin to heal itself when the major stressors are removed. 500 would be more than enough.