ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
204#

Weight is hovering in the same area while adding around 200-500 extra calories per day. I'm going to try to get them up a bit more and see if I can keep this going. Although I was initially wanting to put on some pounds I'm honestly okay with the scale staying in the same 200-210 range if it means I'm recomping. I think I'm leaning out a bit and strength is still moving north so I'm happy with what I have going. Surprised the weight gain has been as minimal as it is though, I expected to be around or even over 215 by now.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Checked BP earlier, 140/60. Explains the headache I thought was dehydration. I'm usually around 125-130/70-75. I think I'm going to switch to 50mg td 25mg oral and see where that lands me.

EDIT; Just did a little reading on dehydration and blood pressure, seems while there is evidence linking it to low blood pressure there may also be some evidence that it can also increase blood pressure by causing more vasopressin secretion.

I'm thirsty.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
204#

Weight is hovering in the same area while adding around 200-500 extra calories per day. I'm going to try to get them up a bit more and see if I can keep this going. Although I was initially wanting to put on some pounds I'm honestly okay with the scale staying in the same 200-210 range if it means I'm recomping. I think I'm leaning out a bit and strength is still moving north so I'm happy with what I have going. Surprised the weight gain has been as minimal as it is though, I expected to be around or even over 215 by now.
the 2nd bottle of icon one was where i noticed most of the weight gain, it was just 7lbs but it was ALL lean and very maintainable.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
the 2nd bottle of icon one was where i noticed most of the weight gain, it was just 7lbs but it was ALL lean and very maintainable.
Getting close! Tuesday is beginning of week 4. I'd be more than happy to come out of this about 210 and leaner than I started.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Getting close! Tuesday is beginning of week 4. I'd be more than happy to come out of this about 210 and leaner than I started.
yeah, my goal wasn't/isn't to gain weight either, but 7 very lean lbs wasn't something i was pissed about.

i'm pretty happy with where my strength is at, i want to keep weight on the lighter side to improve my running time--thinking of trying some 7k races this year.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Checked BP earlier, 140/60. Explains the headache I thought was dehydration. I'm usually around 125-130/70-75. I think I'm going to switch to 50mg td 25mg oral and see where that lands me.

EDIT; Just did a little reading on dehydration and blood pressure, seems while there is evidence linking it to low blood pressure there may also be some evidence that it can also increase blood pressure by causing more vasopressin secretion.

I'm thirsty.
How is your potassium intake relative to sodium? I mean is it an avenue you think may be worth exploring? Nu Salt and Morton Salt Substitute is granulated potassium if you want to add it to foods, wilted spinach or blended into a drink is a good source, Low Sodium V8 is 1,200mg of added potassium a can and pretty tasty to drink - it’s normally awful drinking significant amounts of added potassium in water for me.

Carditone by Ayush Herbs can be a great option on cycle to knock things down some for a bit. I get like 6-8 points out of it using 1 tab per day.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How is your potassium intake relative to sodium? I mean is it an avenue you think may be worth exploring? Nu Salt and Morton Salt Substitute is granulated potassium if you want to add it to foods, wilted spinach or blended into a drink is a good source, Low Sodium V8 is 1,200mg of added potassium a can and pretty tasty to drink - it’s normally awful drinking significant amounts of added potassium in water for me.

Carditone by Ayush Herbs can be a great option on cycle to knock things down some for a bit. I get like 6-8 points out of it using 1 tab per day.
Definitely worth looking into. I actually picked up Morton lite and substitute this weekend to start upping my potassium which I think is lacking.

I kept planning on picking up Carditone to have around and just never did grab any. I suppose it's a good time!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah, my goal wasn't/isn't to gain weight either, but 7 very lean lbs wasn't something i was pissed about.

i'm pretty happy with where my strength is at, i want to keep weight on the lighter side to improve my running time--thinking of trying some 7k races this year.
Under what kind of time can you run it now?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL Kings Shield is also said to be good at keeping BP in check, if want to take a look.
One of the best all around support supps on the market imo!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
207.4#

The lethargy is real these days. Had kind of a weak deadlift day yesterday, just wasn't feeling it. I've popped a cap of Stano-Plex before the last two sessions in hopes of getting out of the funk but it's not really doing much for me with energy levels. Considering adding 4-andro for weeks 5-8 as I think this is maybe the effects of lack of estrogen. Thoughts?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
207.4#

The lethargy is real these days. Had kind of a weak deadlift day yesterday, just wasn't feeling it. I've popped a cap of Stano-Plex before the last two sessions in hopes of getting out of the funk but it's not really doing much for me with energy levels. Considering adding 4-andro for weeks 5-8 as I think this is maybe the effects of lack of estrogen. Thoughts?
DHEA & Preg from Icon One should be cascading into estrogen already.

Honestly it’s probably 1-Andro and there’s nothing you can do about it. I used it like 4 times back in the day and it was the worst lethargy of any hormone I have ever used, and I mean ANY.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
DHEA & Preg from Icon One should be cascading into estrogen already.

Honestly it’s probably 1-Andro and there’s nothing you can do about it. I used it like 4 times back in the day and it was the worst lethargy of any hormone I have ever used, and I mean ANY.
I wondered if that was some of the reasoning for the addition of the dhea and pregnenolone.

The worst hormone induced lethargy you've had you say? With the experience you have that's something right there. Well at least that makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not imagining it or being a wuss! Ha ha. I mean I am, I'm here whining about it, but at least it sounds like it's for good reason.

I'd say I'm getting decent results but as far as energy levels go I feel like a meatloaf.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just an update on where I'm at now, I'm using 5 pumps Icon One, 50mg Iconic td 3AD, 25mg Gainbusters oral 3AD and the party couple days 300mg CEL Stano-Plex.

Anyone have input on adding in the epiandro? Worth the added stress? I want to make this ride count for all I can over the next 4.5 weeks but I don't want to exacerbate the lethargy or BP issues too much.

Started the past couple days with 300mg, thinking about bumping to 600mg, one cap each Stano and Epi Lean.

Also curious on thoughts of adding in 4-andro or if I should just save the funds.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just an update on where I'm at now, I'm using 5 pumps Icon One, 50mg Iconic td 3AD, 25mg Gainbusters oral 3AD and the party couple days 300mg CEL Stano-Plex.

Anyone have input on adding in the epiandro? Worth the added stress? I want to make this ride count for all I can over the next 4.5 weeks but I don't want to exacerbate the lethargy or BP issues too much.

Started the past couple days with 300mg, thinking about bumping to 600mg, one cap each Stano and Epi Lean.

Also curious on thoughts of adding in 4-andro or if I should just save the funds.
My vote would go for upping the Epiandro. Only thing I'd be a bit conserned with is your BP. Have you kept measuring it? If wanting to minimize the Epiandro use, while getting the biggest help on lethargy effecting training, maybe take all of it on pwo and zero on non wo days.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want to use the epiandro I would just dose as desired - it’s not really a muscle builder the way 1 DHEA is, so using it pre gym, when needing a little extra energy, maybe pre bedroom even may make more sense than trying to “stay on it”.

Yeah, that’s the primary drawback to 1andro. Not appreciably toxic, not side heavy, doesn’t aromatize. But you are going to need some cat naps lol.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My vote would go for upping the Epiandro. Only thing I'd be a bit conserned with is your BP. Have you kept measuring it? If wanting to minimize the Epiandro use, while getting the biggest help on lethargy effecting training, maybe take all of it on pwo and zero on non wo days.
Admittedly no I haven't. I'm going to get a blood pressure cuff this weekend so I don't have to rely on using my mom's when I'm at her house or the one at the grocery store, ha ha. However I'm no longer experiencing the headache or edginess/tension that I was so it at least feels like it has gone down. I think I will bump up to 600mg pwo starting today.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to use the epiandro I would just dose as desired - it’s not really a muscle builder the way 1 DHEA is, so using it pre gym, when needing a little extra energy, maybe pre bedroom even may make more sense than trying to “stay on it”.

Yeah, that’s the primary drawback to 1andro. Not appreciably toxic, not side heavy, doesn’t aromatize. But you are going to need some cat naps lol.
This round with topical definitely has hit harder in that respect. Feel much more tired than I did at 330-440mg oral. It will be interesting to see what week's 5-8 feel like. Hopefully it doesn't continue to increase, I'll be sleeping on the job!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Admittedly no I haven't. I'm going to get a blood pressure cuff this weekend so I don't have to rely on using my mom's when I'm at her house or the one at the grocery store, ha ha. However I'm no longer experiencing the headache or edginess/tension that I was so it at least feels like it has gone down. I think I will bump up to 600mg pwo starting today.
Yeah it would be better to be able to measure it home. You should be able to sit still and calm down about 5 mins or so before the measurement and not talk or move during. Preferably take a few minutes after the first measurement, keep relaxed and take another measurement and calculate the average of those 2 measurements. And if results seem worrying and/or want to really know where you stand, repeat that measuring protocol on 3 to 4 days morning and evening and see a trend or calculate the average from all the measurements.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it would be better to be able to measure it home. You should be able to sit still and calm down about 5 mins or so before the measurement and not talk or move during. Preferably take a few minutes after the first measurement, keep relaxed and take another measurement and calculate the average of those 2 measurements. And if results seem worrying and/or want to really know where you stand, repeat that measuring protocol on 3 to 4 days morning and evening and see a trend or calculate the average from all the measurements.
This is how I do it.

LifeSource is my cuff reader’s brand. Make sure you look at the cuff size specs; many lifters need a large or extra large cuff. Don’t guess; measure!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
208.6#

Busy week! Sorry for the lack of updates.

Things have been steady, nothing major to report. 600mg epiandro pwo has been treating me well and giving me the much needed energy boost for training.

I've been giving more thought to adding in the M1A and think I'll start tomorrow at 30mg. I started doing the math and to give myself a comfortable amount of time off after this I'm not going to be able to run another cycle and peak for the meet I was thinking of in September. So instead I'm going to stretch this one to about 9-10 weeks and run the M1A for 5-6 weeks.

The meet will be my first so I'm good with getting a baseline and taking a peaked run at the next one in the spring. Should allow me to be able to put some appreciable weight on to my total that I will set in September which will be encouraging.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! It always makes things more motivating if you have a meet you're already registered for then there's a little voice in the back of your mind saying I have to because of the meet :)

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still haven't picked up a damn blood pressure monitor, I got too over whelmed with options, ha ha. However today I went in for a check up with my doctor and my blood pressure was 122/80 so I'm not too worried. I will of course still be picking one up to keep a more vigilant eye for any rise with the M1A.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
208.6#

Day 2 of 30mg M1A on top of Icon One and beta TD 3AD

So here's what I'm thinking for this moving forward, looking to everyone for input on overall plan of the rest of this cycle...

Wks 1-2 COMPLETE
5 pumps Icon One
50mg td 3AD

Wks 3-4 COMPLETE
5 pumps Icon One
50mg td 3AD
25mg oral 3AD

Wks 5-8 IN WEEK 5 NOW
5 pumps Icon One
50mg td 3AD
25mg oral 3AD
30mg M1A

Wks 9-10
75mg oral 3AD
30mg M1A

Considering dropping the oral 3AD until I'm finished with the td since the M1A will likely have an effect on my blood pressure as well.

Yesterday and today I have dosed the M1A first thing in the morning but I think I'm going to move it to pre lunch to spread away from when I'm dosing the Icon and 3AD.

Any ideas, suggestions, changes?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you like dosing all at once, preWO is most ideal. Next is postWO (less effect on heart probably, but still concentrates androgens closest to most critical recovery window). If you split doses it will produce slightly less anabolic effect (peaks & valleys are proven to be slightly more effective for muscle growth than steady levels that never see as high of a peak) but tends to make sides like bp spike and lethargy more manageable.

So I usually spread them out, or take postWO. The bp spike all at once preWO in conjunction with stims and trying to train hard is just a no-go most of the time for me.

You aren’t going to have many gains weeks 9-10 in that layout. I would bump to 45mg M1A once the Icon stuff has run out. You should never taper down the total anabolic load of a cycle - it should always build if you wish to continue to elicit new growth. Even if that means it’s only 9 weeks long, it would be better.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you like dosing all at once, preWO is most ideal. Next is postWO (less effect on heart probably, but still concentrates androgens closest to most critical recovery window). If you split doses it will produce slightly less anabolic effect (peaks & valleys are proven to be slightly more effective for muscle growth than steady levels that never see as high of a peak) but tends to make sides like bp spike and lethargy more manageable.

So I usually spread them out, or take postWO. The bp spike all at once preWO in conjunction with stims and trying to train hard is just a no-go most of the time for me.

You aren’t going to have many gains weeks 9-10 in that layout. I would bump to 45mg M1A once the Icon stuff has run out. You should never taper down the total anabolic load of a cycle - it should always build if you wish to continue to elicit new growth. Even if that means it’s only 9 weeks long, it would be better.
I work out in the evening so I don't know what effect post workout might have on my sleep. It also poses issues with the td's and my family time. Regarding the peaks and valleys though, I haven't read anything about that and it has piqued my interest.

I see what you're saying about lowering the total load of the cycle and it makes sense. I hadn't really thought about how although the M1A is new to the cycle it will have been in alongside the 1-andro for 4 weeks by the time the andro drops off. Plenty of M1A on hand to bump up up to 45mg for a couple weeks (I stocked up on Ogre) and also have enough Swole Patrol to take that up to 100mg to be closer to where I'm already at with the td.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PreWO bolus dose all at once is the best effect growth-wise IF it doesn’t negatively impact your training. If high bp has you cutting sets or reps, then that is an issue. Same as taking orals and then not eating because you have no appetite - that’s not a great way to get bigger if you can’t actually eat lol.

Do what works best for you overall.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do what works best for you overall.
Agreed on this! Everyone reacts differently and has certain aspects of diet and training that fit them best so it's about finding what works for you.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to leave the td's in the am far away from any cuddling with my son or wife. This was actually why I didn't want to do a td anabolic but I gave in to temptation, ha ha.

Do you guys think if I move the M1A to pwo I should just drop the epiandro if the M1A gives me enough of an energy boost to not need it? I will move the single 25mg cap of 3AD I've been taking at lunch to pwo as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to leave the td's in the am far away from any cuddling with my son or wife. This was actually why I didn't want to do a td anabolic but I gave in to temptation, ha ha.

Do you guys think if I move the M1A to pwo I should just drop the epiandro if the M1A gives me enough of an energy boost to not need it? I will move the single 25mg cap of 3AD I've been taking at lunch to pwo as well.
That sounds ideal. Then you can always reintroduce the Epiandro when you run out of the Icon products too.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
212.6#

Past couple days I have been dosing 30mg M1A in the afternoon/evening along with the 25mg oral 3AD. Yesterday I popped both along with a cap of SNS VASO6 about 30min before deads and boy howdy, that was a good workout! Pulled 5 sets of 3 at 315 (which I think is a volume PR) and it felt GOOD.

Picked up a BP monitor the other day and before bed a few days ago I was still around 125 but yesterday and this morning I'm averaging 135 or so. Carditone delivers tomorrow so I'll start that as soon as I get it. I'm thinking start at half a pill and see how that does?

Speaking of support dosages, I'm taking CEL Cycle Assist at recommended 4 caps am 4 caps pm, 500mg TUDCA am, 500mg Astragalus am along with my usual fish oil, mag, d3, Joint Support and Cissus. Adding Taurine in as needed. Anything major in missing or dosages that should be adjusted? Also of note is my urine has turned bright yellow. Is that the M1A or something in the support supps?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take Carditone at a full tab per day. You might even consider 2 tabs/day divided into 2 doses for the first few days to get it under control quickly. Then drop to 1 then a half tab and see if that’s enough or if you need to stick with a full tab. It takes a little to build up in the system.

Unless cycle assist or joint support has something in it doing it, those individual ingredients won’t be changing the urine color.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take Carditone at a full tab per day. You might even consider 2 tabs/day divided into 2 doses for the first few days to get it under control quickly. Then drop to 1 then a half tab and see if that’s enough or if you need to stick with a full tab. It takes a little to build up in the system.

Unless cycle assist or joint support has something in it doing it, those individual ingredients won’t be changing the urine color.
Agreed that Carditone takes a little while to start making a difference. The first time I tried it I thought I wasn’t responding or there was some massive conspiracy involving a bunch of people trying to sell a bunch of it. The stuff works for sure.

@ANABOLICWRWLF late to the show, but in 🤘🤘. Looks like things are going well so far, minus the BP.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stepping it up BIG…Curious to see what that M1a do! …ZOO called it “Ogre” for a reason..Gonna need some bigger t’s. I’m a plain black V-neck guy myself

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I definitely don't want to drop too low, obviously, so that was why I was thinking starting so low but it makes sense to load it if that's how it performs well. I'll start with two for a couple days then drop to one.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed that Carditone takes a little while to start making a difference. The first time I tried it I thought I wasn’t responding or there was some massive conspiracy involving a bunch of people trying to sell a bunch of it. The stuff works for sure.

@ANABOLICWRWLF late to the show, but in 🤘🤘. Looks like things are going well so far, minus the BP.
Welcome and thanks for the heads up, I'd probably be pretty skeptical too, ha ha.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stepping it up BIG…Curious to see what that M1a do! …ZOO called it “Ogre” for a reason..Gonna need some bigger t’s. I’m a plain black V-neck guy myself
With any luck I'll get to retire the rest of my looser fitting large t shirts! 🤞

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With any luck I'll get to retire the rest of my looser fitting large t shirts! 🤞
Time for some new shirts. I remember the days when some companies shipped instead of samples.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Time for some new shirts. I remember the days when some companies shipped instead of samples.
hell, nutraplanet used to give out tees and samples both in same order...me and jethro tull - living in the past.

great song btw.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
215.2#

Body weight is staying right around 214-216 in the AM. I'm probably not going to mess with getting in more calories until I finish up the 1-andro and bump M1A to 45mg.

Speaking of 1-andro today is day two of week 7 so that will be wrapping up soon. I have thoroughly enjoyed Icon One and it seems to be far more effective mg for mg than oral dosing 1-andro. This is a well put together product that I wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Now a question for all you pros out there... If I'm in need of some acute treatment of inflammation while on an oral steroid, what should my go to be? I'm achey today and would be happy to pop a Naproxen or two or ibuprofen but I'm wondering if I should be worried about doing so while taking a methylated oral? For reference I'm dosing 500mg Tudca at 5am and 30mg M1A at 4pm.

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yet another question, this one regarding Taurine. I've been using Taurine successfully to fend off the dreaded lower back pumps which have been nagging the past week or so. I'm now taking 2g each am/lunch/pm. How much can I take per day without concern? I've never dosed this high but it's working to keep my back loose and I have been thinking about dosing again right before bed so I'm not sore when I wake up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
215.2#

Body weight is staying right around 214-216 in the AM. I'm probably not going to mess with getting in more calories until I finish up the 1-andro and bump M1A to 45mg.

Speaking of 1-andro today is day two of week 7 so that will be wrapping up soon. I have thoroughly enjoyed Icon One and it seems to be far more effective mg for mg than oral dosing 1-andro. This is a well put together product that I wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Now a question for all you pros out there... If I'm in need of some acute treatment of inflammation while on an oral steroid, what should my go to be? I'm achey today and would be happy to pop a Naproxen or two or ibuprofen but I'm wondering if I should be worried about doing so while taking a methylated oral? For reference I'm dosing 500mg Tudca at 5am and 30mg M1A at 4pm.
glad you liked/like icon one...i would use nsaid's very sparingly and spaced apart from methylated oral.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
215.2#

Not a pro, but I don’t see any issues with taking a little ibuprofen (not before workout of course) to help with some pain here and there. I personally really try to avoid taking systemic NSAIDs weather I’m on orals or not, and have found (thanks to @thebigt) Voltaren quite useful. Not sure if that’s something you’ve used or not.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
glad you liked/like icon one...i would use nsaid's very sparingly and spaced apart from methylated oral.
Not a pro, but I don’t see any issues with taking a little ibuprofen (not before workout of course) to help with some pain here and there. I personally really try to avoid taking systemic NSAIDs weather I’m on orals or not, and have found (thanks to @thebigt) Voltaren quite useful. Not sure if that’s something you’ve used or not.
I too make every attempt to spare their use altogether but sometimes, well, we all know how it can get sometimes.

Thanks to @thebigt I do have Voltaren and it works wonders for my wrists when they're feeling wrecked from bench or any other overuse/abuse. I used it on my shoulder for a couple days a few weeks ago and it helped get it feeling right too. Today is just regular ol DOMs methinks and I'm at work and have Naproxen on hand and it got me curious. I'll probably slather on some Voltaren this evening around my elbows and shoulders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I too make every attempt to spare their use altogether but sometimes, well, we all know how it can get sometimes.

Thanks to @thebigt I do have Voltaren and it works wonders for my wrists when they're feeling wrecked from bench or any other overuse/abuse. I used it on my shoulder for a couple days a few weeks ago and it helped get it feeling right too. Today is just regular ol DOMs methinks and I'm at work and have Naproxen on hand and it got me curious. I'll probably slather on some Voltaren this evening around my elbows and shoulders.
voltaren gel was prescribed to me by my ortho prior to getting my right knee replaced, i used it for many years before one day discovering it being sold otc at walmart.

i always have a tube on hand for when needed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some ibuprofen dosed away from the methyls won’t be an issue at all, acutely. It’s just a bad idea when talking about chronic use.

Don’t underestimate the power of a long hot shower, and a little bloodflow or mobility work after if there’s time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taurine is a non-essential amino acid. I have taken 20g per day before for weeks on end. It didn’t really make a difference for back pumps - make sure you are supplementing with magnesium nightly to ensure blood can leave the muscles properly.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some ibuprofen dosed away from the methyls won’t be an issue at all, acutely. It’s just a bad idea when talking about chronic use.

Don’t underestimate the power of a long hot shower, and a little bloodflow or mobility work after if there’s time.
Good to hear on not being concernced with the nsaids away from methyls. The hot showers with the shower head on massage have been very helpful too.
Taurine is a non-essential amino acid. I have taken 20g per day before for weeks on end. It didn’t really make a difference for back pumps - make sure you are supplementing with magnesium nightly to ensure blood can leave the muscles properly.
I've been splitting my mag dose throughout the day , I take 250mg 3x per day. Do you think that's an adequate dosage and is taking it split up any better/worse/different than in bolus?

I feel like I've read a ton of users say that taurine helped with back pumps? It seemed like it was helping me as it was the only thing I added that seemed to coincide with some relief. I really just wanted to verify that it's not something that would be somehow detrimental to be taking too much of and it makes sense that wouldn't really be the case since it's an amino acid as you said.

Last edited: