Icariin shut down my test production

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After 2, 5 months of Icariin (ABS company, the real deal) by libido was gone ( after initial boost), when I checked, my natural test was at the bottom ( I am usually in the mid). Anybody got the same issues? Never heard of this before but I didnt take anything else. Or might it be the stress that I have gone through lately? Never heard of stress just destroying test this way ( might lower it , yes).
Anyone here felt something similar?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure stress can annihilate test levels but any thing that messes with your hormones, herbal extract or not, is going to have some type of negative effect of some kind. I'm not so convinced it was just Icariin though at fault.

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, could be more factors. I also had MK667 , which might have been fake, spiked with PH 's. Else I dont see what could have done it.Should I do a quick PCT?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, sure if your test levels are all crushed to bits then try what you might normally do in that case. HCG, Clomid, one month and come off and see if the levels stay up where they should.

Blender

Awards
I know this is old but I must say icariin 60 from ABS is not the real deal. It's actually a waste of money. I've bought cheap $15 hgw from Amazon that had more kick than that so called 60% garbage. It's all hype and marketing with ABS.