Icariin and Korean red ginseng

marshalstan

Awards
Hi, I wanted to know if its a good idea to take Icariin pills and Korean Red Ginseng pills together every day as a labido/erection enhancer? Would the two suppliments work well with each other .. resulting in no unwanted side effects?

Also does anyone know of or have any review regarding the Tonvara icariin 50% product?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I wanted to know if its a good idea to take Icariin pills and Korean Red Ginseng pills together every day as a labido/erection enhancer? Would the two suppliments work well with each other .. resulting in no unwanted side effects?

Also does anyone know of or have any review regarding the Tonvara icariin 50% product?
about a year or so ago Danes sent me some tonvara icariin to try....bigthumbsup....I think you will like it!!!

marshalstan

Awards
Didn’t even know Tonvara had a 50% iicarin product

I enjoy Barlow’s 20%icarin but I’ll probably try out the 50% eventually
Yeah they do apparently. It seems that in the paste they had some kind of a labelling issue where they stated icariins on the package and not icariin. Now they have clarified the difference on their site and after contacting them via email they confirmed that it is indeed icariin and not icariins. The sales rep also confirmed to me that it is standardized at 50%.. however that is not stated on the labelling of the product. This does raise some level of doubt in my mind as to why not. Normally that is important information to post.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Danes. perhaps you could help with my earlier query.. is Tonvara HGW indeed standardized at 50% icariin?
Yes it is. Good stuff. But I cant talk about Tonvara. They are not board sponsors and its against the rules

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is. Good stuff. But I cant talk about Tonvara. They are not board sponsors and its against the rules
Since when?
Now we can't discuss companies which are non-sponsers?

Wtf!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can icariin be stacked with other natural herbal testosterone boosters?
If so, are there any limitations or additional things to consider?