Guest viewing is limited

IBE Epistane Question

shocknyou

Active Member
This is my second cycle with Epistane. The first time I only used 20mg/day. This time I am 50mg/day. Unlike the first cycle this cycle I am experiencing a lot of cramps. Has anyone else had this issue? Did you start taking potassium to get around this or just cut the dosage back?
 
Do you mean like cramps in your lower back? If so thats called a back pump, just buy some Taurine and your all good
 
This is my second cycle with Epistane. The first time I only used 20mg/day. This time I am 50mg/day. Unlike the first cycle this cycle I am experiencing a lot of cramps. Has anyone else had this issue? Did you start taking potassium to get around this or just cut the dosage back?

Try dropping to 40mg, most say this is the sweet spot.
 
actually the cramps are upper back, lower back, neck, jaw, calves and tricep. The cramps are very short in nature and completely random.
 
Are you using a pre-workout? I some times get similar cramps in my triceps and at times neck as well. Yes, they are very short and random but completely bring sets to an end when doing triceps or bench press. The only thing Ive recently added is Arginine 5000 and Jack3d. Other than that its the basics - protein, multi, fish oil, creatine HCl
 
im taking 50mg too, you drinking enough water? other reasons could be electrolyte imbalance such as potassium, sodium, calcium. i havnt experienced any cramps so maybe more water and throw in a few bananas? lol
 
Are you using a pre-workout? I some times get similar cramps in my triceps and at times neck as well. Yes, they are very short and random but completely bring sets to an end when doing triceps or bench press. The only thing Ive recently added is Arginine 5000 and Jack3d. Other than that its the basics - protein, multi, fish oil, creatine HCl

I have tried Jack before and threw it away after the second use. It made me itch from head to toe! I hated it.

Tnub-

I think you and I are on the same page. I have upped my water intake and potassium. The cramps are getting better.
 
shocknyou - the itch your feeling is more than likely the flushing effects of the beta-alanine thats in it. I think taurine can cause that too. Thats not a bad thing, it means your body is absorbing it. I get the same itchy sentation, I like it because I know its working. But hey, not everybody responds the same way or like the same stuff.
 
Back
Top