IAM ON TRT 100MGS EVERY 15 DAYS. I WANT TO BUILD MUSCLE HELP !

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
HI IAM 35 AND ON TRT . I WANT TO BUILD MUSCLE AND NEED SOME POINTERS.

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man !!! I would've never guessed. I was on PC idk why its stuck on.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Give us more information.

How long you been on TRT?

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Give us more information.

How long you been on TRT?
been on for 6 months ... seeing a huge difference in my body already . now i would like to get in shape and start lifting .

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Gotcha...

Then the key is to start lifting to get in shape...see what I did there?

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha...

Then the key is to start lifting to get in shape...see what I did there?
HAHA yes ! and I meant like in a way that would give me more strength and definition . Is there any workout styles you would suggest for an endomorph who eats well to gain strength not FAT ? I have battled this all my life.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I would figure out your BMR, and eat around maintenance calories...

Focus on compound lifts. I like the Max OT routine. Simple, yet effective.

Eat enough carbohydrates to fuel performance. Eat 1lb of protein per pound of lean muscle mass (estimate is fine). Restbof the calories should be fat.

Check out " The Primal Blueprint."

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A pretty standard trt dose is 100 to 200mg every 7 day's
I would like to add to this that if you’re good on 100mg every 2 weeks right now, you’d probably feel a little better splitting it at 50mg once a week. I don’t know what doctor would recommend not splitting that dosage with cypionate (I’m assuming cypionate because that’s the typical ester used in HRT).

Also I’d get some bloodwork now that it’s been 6 months and every couple months from now on if you aren’t already. If you’re good at that dosage at the beginning, you might not be anymore as your body decreases its own endogenous testosterone production. You may end up needing to increase the dose.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to add to this that if you’re good on 100mg every 2 weeks right now, you’d probably feel a little better splitting it at 50mg once a week. I don’t know what doctor would recommend not splitting that dosage with cypionate (I’m assuming cypionate because that’s the typical ester used in HRT).

Also I’d get some bloodwork now that it’s been 6 months and every couple months from now on if you aren’t already. If you’re good at that dosage at the beginning, you might not be anymore as your body decreases its own endogenous testosterone production. You may end up needing to increase the dose.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you followed by a doctor or is this self prescribed TRT? some very lucky folks can be on trt and be within high range on 100mg a WEEK but it’s pretty rare.comon doses would range between 125-150mg a week and some would need 175-200mg a week(more rare). 100mg every 15 days would leave you with almost nothing and crashed levels in the 10-12 days ++. By the day you’re pinning again I don’t see how you’re not feel like ****. I’d be curious to see your bloodworks. Do you do bloodworks? About workout i wouldn’t worry so much about exactly what to do to be in shape I’d start reading a little every night, just try and learn the lifestyle, be DISCIPLINED, just go to the gym 4-5 times a week, learn what a good diet is, read,read and read. For a start I would probably just to a push/pull kind of workout or even a full body workout for the first 2 months. When you’re starting it’s not really the quality of your workout that matters, it’s the discipline and the diet. You should just read a lot.

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys ! Since I started this trt I noticed a drop in my weight. More definition and sexual desire. I feel great and all . I really just wanna pack on some muscle and look my best . I looked at the work outside suggested. I have 4 days a week to go hard as fukk. People keep saying take a ph with test . Idk dafuq that is

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys ! Since I started this trt I noticed a drop in my weight. More definition and sexual desire. I feel great and all . I really just wanna pack on some muscle and look my best . I looked at the work outside suggested. I have 4 days a week to go hard as fukk. People keep saying take a ph with test . Idk dafuq that is . He wanted me to run 50 mg a week but I'm no fool. That's too low . I needed to save up a few months worth for this . Clomid 50mgs stock piled as well.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since you’re completly ignoring the real matter here I’ll sit out, good luck!

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes blood work this Friday and I'll post my before and after numbers.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys ! Since I started this trt I noticed a drop in my weight. More definition and sexual desire. I feel great and all . I really just wanna pack on some muscle and look my best . I looked at the work outside suggested. I have 4 days a week to go hard as fukk. People keep saying take a ph with test . Idk dafuq that is . He wanted me to run 50 mg a week but I'm no fool. That's too low . I needed to save up a few months worth for this . Clomid 50mgs stock piled as well.
If you don’t know what PH’s are then you need to just focus on working hard in the gym. Get yourself in shape before you start taking a bunch of stuff. Also if you’re injecting every 15 days on TRT, then your dr is an idiot when it comes to hormone replacement. You need to tell him you want to inject once a week or once every 3.5 days. There’s no magic pill to get in shape. It’s called busting your ass in the gym. Even guys that cycle still bust their ass in the gym.

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hope u guys can read this . I need something for a boost and this low t shot is not helpful. What do you guys think ?

Attachments

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope u guys can read this . I need something for a boost and this low t shot is not helpful. What do you guys think ?
I don’t know what that supplement is but I’m going to assume it’s a test booster. You need to be patient and get your TRT protocol established before you start looking at otc supplements to increase test. It sounds like you’re looking for a magic pill to make you look like a guy off the cover of Muscle & Fitness. You’ve got to be patient. TRT is a marathon not a sprint.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HI IAM 35 AND ON TRT . I WANT TO BUILD MUSCLE AND NEED SOME POINTERS.
Please answer the following questions:

When did you start TRT?

Height, weight and B/F%

How long have you actually been in the gym lifting or any other steady workout routine?

How is your diet now?

What supplements are you taking?

Any medical issues?

Any long term prescription medication?

Thanks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are just "Getting Back To Working Out" put in at least 6 months of work before you worry about your TRT dose. Diet and Exercise are your major concerns right now. Get those in order before anything else.