IA Superpharma review?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recently came across this brand of injectable clen/yohimbine and was wondering if anyone has tried them out? This is the only time I've ever come across inj yohimbine/clen and have heard good stuff about it. Any feedback would be great thanks!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's called Helios and anectdotaly is good for spot reduction (fat). Hope this helps

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it myself but Mike Arnold did an excellent write up on Helios back in 2014, the article he wrote was called "Understanding Helios" can be found at Iron Magazine. Great short read with lots of useful information for someone considering using it.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have an idea of proper dosing with this stack when running it orally? I’ve looked in plenty of places but can’t seem to find info. I know this is an old thread just looming for guidance.

Renegade2302

Awards
Bostin reviewed it and reported the injectable version is like a hell of a lot stronger than taking it orally.
I think he said he took something like a third of what he would usually take in regards to the dnp.
You can look it up, it was in an rx muscle interview...something like bostin lost 40pounds in x amount of time.