I would like get good strength and shape. Im starting a 8 week cycle. First half is Decabolin oral and 1test oral. With injected deca 250mg twice a wk

HtxData

Awards
There's nothing wrong with deca but when you use Deca without testosterone you will have low estrogen to the point where your dick doesn't work, Deca cycles without testosterone are notorious for erectile dysfunction unless you use a ton of deca so that it produces enough estrogen but in order to do that you would need to take like a thousand milligrams a week. It's pretty simple in the bigger scheme of things you want to use one compound for your first cycle so you know how it works and you know how to manage side effects and stuff like that. If you take multiple compounds on your first cycle and you start getting side effects you will have no clue what drug is causing what side effects and it turns into a nightmare for most guys. So the best plan of action is you want to take testosterone and then maybe after about 6 to 8 weeks you will know how your body is responding to testosterone and what kind of side effects you're getting and then if you want to add something else like an oral or Deca now is a good time to do it, but Deca also has a very long half life and it takes quite a while to see noticeable effects from it, it's working right away but it takes a solid 6 to 8 weeks before you actually visually can tell that it's working. So for this reason if you're going to add Deca late in the cycle use NPP instead, npp is just fast acting deca.

For long Ester testosterone you want to inject a minimum of two times a week but I prefer to inject every other day or daily. NPP is fast acting and you want to inject it daily but every other day will work as well.

Skip the Deca and orals for now and get some testosterone and inject 100 mg on Monday Wednesday and Friday for 300 total or if your product comes 250 mg per milliliter you could just take one half CC on Monday Wednesday and Friday to give you 375 mg per week. That about 8 weeks down the road you could make a decision on extending your cycle or whatever you want to do at that point.

That in my opinion is the smartest way to run your first cycle
Yes ,Man thank you so much for the break down like that . Straight to the point detailed .that really really helped me. Some replies back threw so much shade. But others have been really helpful .thanks again for the information it helped a lot.

HtxData

Awards
There's nothing wrong with deca but when you use Deca without testosterone you will have low estrogen to the point where your dick doesn't work, Deca cycles without testosterone are notorious for erectile dysfunction unless you use a ton of deca so that it produces enough estrogen but in order to do that you would need to take like a thousand milligrams a week. It's pretty simple in the bigger scheme of things you want to use one compound for your first cycle so you know how it works and you know how to manage side effects and stuff like that. If you take multiple compounds on your first cycle and you start getting side effects you will have no clue what drug is causing what side effects and it turns into a nightmare for most guys. So the best plan of action is you want to take testosterone and then maybe after about 6 to 8 weeks you will know how your body is responding to testosterone and what kind of side effects you're getting and then if you want to add something else like an oral or Deca now is a good time to do it, but Deca also has a very long half life and it takes quite a while to see noticeable effects from it, it's working right away but it takes a solid 6 to 8 weeks before you actually visually can tell that it's working. So for this reason if you're going to add Deca late in the cycle use NPP instead, npp is just fast acting deca.

For long Ester testosterone you want to inject a minimum of two times a week but I prefer to inject every other day or daily. NPP is fast acting and you want to inject it daily but every other day will work as well.

Skip the Deca and orals for now and get some testosterone and inject 100 mg on Monday Wednesday and Friday for 300 total or if your product comes 250 mg per milliliter you could just take one half CC on Monday Wednesday and Friday to give you 375 mg per week. That about 8 weeks down the road you could make a decision on extending your cycle or whatever you want to do at that point.

Do you know any legit site to get theses from ?

HtxData

Awards
Sorry to tell you this but it's garbage that this company puts out to scam new users into thinking its actually gear! It's totally messed up that they advertise it like they do but they get people to buy it so?

These products are worthless bro! Do more research before you start using gear please if you don't even know anything about any if this then your not ready yet! Stick around and start digging for information on proper first cycles.

300mg of Testosterone for 10 weeks split into atleast 2 doses a week would be a good first cycle to test the waters! You could do 350 or 400 if you want to push it but see how you respond to lower doses of just Testosterone before you start adding **** in!
I'm on testosterone from my doctor already I see him once a month. I'm straight blood and all levels are good.

HtxData

Awards
Sorry to tell you this but it's garbage that this company puts out to scam new users into thinking its actually gear! It's totally messed up that they advertise it like they do but they get people to buy it so?

These products are worthless bro! Do more research before you start using gear please if you don't even know anything about any if this then your not ready yet! Stick around and start digging for information on proper first cycles.

300mg of Testosterone for 10 weeks split into atleast 2 doses a week would be a good first cycle to test the waters! You could do 350 or 400 if you want to push it but see how you respond to lower doses of just Testosterone before you start adding **** in!
Awesome thanks for the feedback it's really needed and helps .

HtxData

Awards
This is not a source sharing forum. It's against the rules to share information about where to buy illegal things.

Sorry
I'm on Board I was caught up to speed in the last message thx.

HtxData

Awards
Which

which Test C or P?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Which
which Test C or P?
Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate I would go with if I was you but if you are willing to do every other day or daily injections then Propionate is a good choice. Test is mostly Test in my opinion I have never noticed much difference but I inject all my Test daily so?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I'm on testosterone from my doctor already I see him once a month. I'm straight blood and all levels are good.
May I ask what dose and for how long and it would help to know a few other details to determine a good first cycle to try if you want more details advice on this?

Still I'm going to advise just a higher dose of Testosterone for your first cycle because you need to know what has what effect on you! If your already on TRT then maybe you could push the dose up a bit and like Smont said at the 6 to 8 week mark you will know what that dose of testosterone does to you. You could then like he advised add in something but I wouldn't advise it be any form of Nandrolone even NPP. It would be fine but I would say some anavar or turinabol would be a better choice here for sure!

I'll throw this out there...

Week 1 to 6
0.2ml/50mg of Testosterone E/C 250mg/ml EOD

Week 7 to 10
30mg Oxandrolone Oral ED

EOD is Every other day and ED is Everyday.

This is a very simple and effective first cycle to test the waters. The Anavar isn't even needed just the 0.2ml of Testosterone which is 50mg EOD so 350mg per week assuming your Testosterone is infact 250mg/ml concentration.

You will have amazing results with this cycle assuming your anavar and Test is good but I can't help with that side of the equation sorry!

HtxData

Awards
Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate I would go with if I was you but if you are willing to do every other day or daily injections then Propionate is a good choice. Test is mostly Test in my opinion I have never noticed much difference but I inject all my Test daily so?
Awesome thanks for the help again and again.

HtxData

Awards
May I ask what dose and for how long and it would help to know a few other details to determine a good first cycle to try if you want more details advice on this?

Still I'm going to advise just a higher dose of Testosterone for your first cycle because you need to know what has what effect on you! If your already on TRT then maybe you could push the dose up a bit and like Smont said at the 6 to 8 week mark you will know what that dose of testosterone does to you. You could then like he advised add in something but I wouldn't advise it be any form of Nandrolone even NPP. It would be fine but I would say some anavar or turinabol would be a better choice here for sure!

I'll throw this out there...

Week 1 to 6

Week 7 to 10
30mg Oxandrolone Oral ED

EOD is Every other day and ED is Everyday.

This is a very simple and effective first cycle to test the waters. The Anavar isn't even needed just the 0.2ml of Testosterone which is 50mg EOD so 350mg per week assuming your Testosterone is infact 250mg/ml concentration.

You will have amazing results with this cycle assuming your anavar and Test is good but I can't help with that side of the equation sorry!
See this right here, All the information that you and Smont have given has been amazing. Thank all of you guys for the Data dump of info.
So I took Smont's and your advice with the Test 10mL @ 100. And did the same With the NPP 10ML @ 100 2 bttls of both. I Have Deca coming as well. I have to look at that order and see the the concentration. I know that it's low dose. But honestly, got a little nervous with this being my first run at it. It I did get two bottle of both if I need to do it "ED" . I need to learn the lingo as well.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you're going to enjoy this all I can say and cannot stress this enough is make sure you nutrition is on point all day every day. You can take all the gear in the world but if you're diet isn't on point you will not get what you're looking for. Its one thing I like about using is it keeps me in check. I train hard and eat perfect everyday because I don't want to waste it

HtxData

Awards
I think you're going to enjoy this all I can say and cannot stress this enough is make sure you nutrition is on point all day every day. You can take all the gear in the world but if you're diet isn't on point you will not get what you're looking for. Its one thing I like about using is it keeps me in check. I train hard and eat perfect everyday because I don't want to waste it
This I will keep at the front of my mind. I eat like one real meal a day now. And maybe a snack or two. Might you have any suggestion on a meal set and times. Better yet what does your diet look like. If you don't mind me asking.

HtxData

Awards
Do I need a PCT with this first cycle? I'm on TRT as well. And if so what should I use thabks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do I need a PCT with this first cycle? I'm on TRT as well. And if so what should I use thabks.
No. PCT is for those looking to come off all steroids and recover their natural testosterone production.

You are on Testosterone Replacement Therapy - you never come off ALL steroids; your doctor already keeps you (hopefully) in a healthy normal range. This is a big advantage to keeping more of your gains from your cycle, and will be much less stressful than a PCT.

HtxData

Awards
No. PCT is for those looking to come off all steroids and recover their natural testosterone production.

You are on Testosterone Replacement Therapy - you never come off ALL steroids; your doctor already keeps you (hopefully) in a healthy normal range. This is a big advantage to keeping more of your gains from your cycle, and will be much less stressful than a PCT.
Thank you for the quick reply. The information is very much needed. I really appreciate it thanks again.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's the best part about trt, no need for a pct which a lot of times is more complicated then the actual cycle lol

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
This must be that "Deca-only troll" whos running around the forums, then quitting after getting bashed...

HtxData

Awards
This must be that "Deca-only troll" whos running around the forums, then quitting after getting bashed...
Nope I'm still here asking questions try to learn more minus the trolling. So did you have a suggestion or???

RyanSwole

RyanSwole

Awards
Deca (if it’s real Deca and not some Hi-tech bs) will be the only thing that will be effective. But, I wouldn’t use Deca by itself and I don’t think anyone will recommend that either.
Sad thing is that some TRT clinics in FL will legit prescribe deca only as HRT.